Trump to Widow of Soldier: "He Knew What He Signed Up For"

Started by Shiranu, October 18, 2017, 01:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Mike Cl

Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 25, 2017, 11:43:49 AM
Maybe because they're tired of malicious actors spreading propaganda and slander about them.
Has Trump ever gone a day without lying?  He did not on the campaign trail--and not since he has been in the White House.  As for slander--he invented that stuff.  He slanders on a daily basis.  That is one of his main tactics.  You really are just as sleazy as your hero, aren't you.  Not a question--a statement.  Slime.................................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Shiranu

Starting an argument with, "Found this on the web", probably isn't the greatest argument you can make. If you want, I can go "find" a post of yours saying that you love Muslims and infact have 5 gay Muslim lovers who gay love the Muslim right into you. Does that mean it's true?

My god, is there anything you aren't a hateful little shit about? That "so called" politician is actually a very close friend of the family that was invited by Johnson to listen to the conversation.

Use some common sense for once in your life and ask yourself if that post is remotely consistent with the message she has given to the media or with what someone would say about a family friend who was important enough to be invited into such an important call.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Every fart Trump makes is a "Bengazi" .. gotta cover for the Hillarybots.  This will end in tears ... the Americans don't deserve to survive even the drive to work.  They should have all been slaughtered in 1865 ... for their irredeemable sins (as seen by then Christian Americans).  The Natives would have smoked a peace pipe in our remembrance, and then politely invited the Blacks to return to Africa, or else.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on October 24, 2017, 01:01:53 AM
Under no circumstances should you ever say It’s what he signed up for. Unless for some reason you’re secretly happy that he’s dead.

The upper class want all of us dead.  It never was a secret.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pato15

To be is to do - Socrates
To do is to be - Sartre
Do Be Do Be Do - Sinatra

trdsf

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 19, 2017, 04:26:25 PM
Remember. The media made Trump president in the first place. Especially liberal media. It made Trump president even more than  conservative media could ever hope for.
All for-profit media is for-profit first, long before they're liberal or conservative.  Asshole and the ongoing train-wreck aroudn him puts butts in seats where they can be advertised at, and the media knew that when he first threw his made-in-China hat into the ring.  They've always known that he'd be a ratings bonanza for them, so they've always reported him differently than any other candidate -- otherwise his candidacy would have ended the day he mocked a disabled reporter as any other candidate's would have.

As they say, follow the money.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on October 26, 2017, 03:41:26 PM
All for-profit media is for-profit first, long before they're liberal or conservative.  Asshole and the ongoing train-wreck aroudn him puts butts in seats where they can be advertised at, and the media knew that when he first threw his made-in-China hat into the ring.  They've always known that he'd be a ratings bonanza for them, so they've always reported him differently than any other candidate -- otherwise his candidacy would have ended the day he mocked a disabled reporter as any other candidate's would have.

As they say, follow the money.

William Randolph Hearst would definitely vote for Trump ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

AllPurposeAtheist

The media has always been built upon the premise that if it bleeds it leads and the trump problem, and its a YUGE problem is that the if it bleeds it leads has morphed into if it screams shit 24/7 it leads.
What I find more bothersome is trump is about to visit China and he'll very likely get wooed by the Chinese who will flattering him into handing over the last vestiges of our sovereignty to the Chinese government for a bit of ego stroking.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 26, 2017, 11:15:05 PM
The media has always been built upon the premise that if it bleeds it leads and the trump problem, and its a YUGE problem is that the if it bleeds it leads has morphed into if it screams shit 24/7 it leads.
What I find more bothersome is trump is about to visit China and he'll very likely get wooed by the Chinese who will flattering him into handing over the last vestiges of our sovereignty to the Chinese government for a bit of ego stroking.

I welcome our Chinese overlords.  Now that for the first time since Mao, Xi has just been hailed as the new Mao ... his own "sayings" being added to the little red book.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

There are so many problems with Trump.

He lies routinely, he insults gratuitously, and he has no sense of other nations or people actually existing.  The best I might say is that he doesn't actually even remember the things he says about people or nations one day to the next.  I suspect he only exists in the present.

It is hard to say he is actually "lying", because he seems to believe everything he says.  It doesn't matter to him whether what he says is true or not, only that what he says gets him to the goal of glorifying Trump. 

And we are not going to get him out of the Presidency in this term.  The only hope is to survive until 2020 and hope he gets primaried out or loses the general election to almost ANYONE with a basic sense of government.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

fencerider

Quote from: Baruch on October 25, 2017, 09:00:52 PM
The upper class want all of us dead.  It never was a secret.
not that I am worth more to them dead than alive. Aint got anything valuable for them to get their mitts on

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 25, 2017, 12:41:05 PM
Has Trump ever gone a day without lying?
I think that happened on the day he was flying to Japan. didnt have a microphone ;-)

Cavebear: we are not going to get him out of the presidency this term
Cross your fingers. If Congress doesn’t pass any big ticket items there will be a lot of people get kicked out of Congress in 2018. We can hope they are replaced by people willing to impeach him.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on October 28, 2017, 11:49:34 PM
not that I am worth more to them dead than alive. Aint got anything valuable for them to get their mitts on
I think that happened on the day he was flying to Japan. didnt have a microphone ;-)

Cavebear: we are not going to get him out of the presidency this term
Cross your fingers. If Congress doesn’t pass any big ticket items there will be a lot of people get kicked out of Congress in 2018. We can hope they are replaced by people willing to impeach him.

It isn't just avarice ... the upper class is always paranoid about a slave revolt.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 29, 2017, 12:06:19 AM
It isn't just avarice ... the upper class is always paranoid about a slave revolt.

And that is why the citizens get to vote.  Sure the rich try their best to stay on top, but the 99% sometimes get things right.  Clinton, Gore, Obama, Clinton.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!