Could you use $10,000,000 by chance?

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, October 15, 2017, 10:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

Larry Flint, owner and publisher of Hustler magazine is offering 10 million to anyone who can deliver the goods to impeach Trump. He took out a full page ad in Sundays Washington Post offering the dough.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/10/14/have-dirt-that-could-impeach-trump-larry-flynt-will-pay-you-10-million/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_larryflynt-730pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.6c52ea9bb37a

And no folks, this ain't fake news. Ol Larry is a man of actual action and not mere bluster.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Baruch

Hahaha ... Larry is concerned that The Donald is more perverted than he is, he is just jealous!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I guess Flint can afford it, but it may be too little too late. I'm not sure that impeaching Chump would work anyway, but it would be fun to watch. 
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 15, 2017, 02:17:31 PM
I guess Flint can afford it, but it may be too little too late. I'm not sure that impeaching Chump would work anyway, but it would be fun to watch.

We need to retrospectively impeach all the Presidents (that is an indictment, not a conviction).  They are all trash.  Except Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton, they were impeached, yet not convicted.  They were a dump, not just trash.  In this way, no dishonest person will want higher office.  And the voters will stop wanting to be lied to.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason78

From what I've read he's got more reason to worry than Harvey Weinstein.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Baruch

Quote from: Jason78 on October 16, 2017, 01:32:23 PM
From what I've read he's got more reason to worry than Harvey Weinstein.

Harvey Weistein was fresh meat thrown to the liberal wolves ... there will be more ... and Trump is probably doing the tossing.  Notice it is anti-Trump perverts who are taking it in the kisser.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Funny, I often pass Flynt's former mansion here in town; it's on one of the routes I take home from work.  As to whether its placement directly across the street from the Columbus School for Girls is coincidental or not, I shall not make a guess.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 16, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

Harvey Weistein was fresh meat thrown to the liberal wolves ... there will be more ... and Trump is probably doing the tossing.  Notice it is anti-Trump perverts who are taking it in the kisser.

So you support his past actions then?  "Fresh meat" usually suggests an innocent sacrifice.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 02:07:57 AM
So you support his past actions then?  "Fresh meat" usually suggests an innocent sacrifice.

No, like a burglar who puts out steak to keep the guard dogs busy.  And no, that cow wasn't innocent ... it was executed for mooing ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 18, 2017, 07:12:09 AM
No, like a burglar who puts out steak to keep the guard dogs busy.  And no, that cow wasn't innocent ... it was executed for mooing ...

If they executed cows for "mooing"...  Oh excuse me, we do...  But you were eating a burglar if I recall...

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on October 16, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

Maybe a purge is under way? That's what I've been expecting since January.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 18, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

It's been happening. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 10:00:27 AM
If they executed cows for "mooing"...  Oh excuse me, we do...  But you were eating a burglar if I recall...

Now that was funny, Mrs Malaprop!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 18, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

Politics is a lot like that little chocolate like square ... gives me the shits.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?