Racist Art Exhibit in China Comparing Africans to Animals

Started by Shiranu, October 14, 2017, 05:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Because someone here likes to say racism only exists in Europe...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

I would tend to think that racism is not limited to any one culture or heritage. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Reminds me of that Chinese laundry commercial where a Chinese woman puts a black man in the washer and out comes an asian man with her very much pleased with the results.

Evidently "political correctness" doesn't translate well into Mandarin.

Munch

ooh better be careful there, commenting the artists racist values might be seen as cultural disassociation.

#NotallChinese
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

Quote from: Munch on October 14, 2017, 08:09:52 PM
ooh better be careful there, commenting the artists racist values might be seen as cultural disassociation.

#NotallChinese

:doh:
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur