News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Sabotage of the trump brand..

Started by AllPurposeAtheist, October 14, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllPurposeAtheist

On the topic of sabotage we've been hearing a lot about how the dumpster fire himself is sabotaging the medical insurance markets and he probably is and then the song and dance about his hotels and how he uses them illegally and on and on..
I have an idea of how to sabotage Trumps hotels that are probably perfectly legal and would give them an almost instant toxic name other than just telling people he's a terrible person.. Insect infestations..
Nobody wants to stay in a hotel infested badly with bedbugs and cockroaches so how's about breeding these critters in mass, booking rooms in trumps hotels and releasing millions upon millions of bedbugs and roaches in the rooms.
It wouldn't take long to get the word out that everyone of his hotels are horribly infested with bedbugs and roaches.   
Forget trying to convince people he's a horrible person. Everyone already knows that. Appeal to their sense of disgust of vermin ..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

_Xenu_

The beauty of that is that its virtually untraceable as well. :-p

You wouldn't need millions of cockroaches though. You could probably "seed" the property with a few dozen. If there's anything they know how to do, its breed.

Oh gee, look what I found.

https://www.amazon.com/Small-Dubia-roach-feeder-roaches/dp/B004XIL87Y
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

Hydra009

Dubia roaches aren't much of a pest species since they don't bite, rarely fly, and can't climb smooth surfaces.  Besides, they're unlikely to persist in cold North American areas (with the exception of Florida and Hawaii, where they're banned)

Imo, OP's idea is kinda dumb but if you truly want to discourage traffic to Trump businesses, you don't have to lie.  Just remind them of the clientele:

Also, the food sucks.

SGOS

I'm not an expert, but I think intentional infestations are against some law.  And while there is probably no law worded specifically against intentionally introducing bed bugs to hotels, there is undoubtedly some umbrella that covers it.  Vandalism, perhaps.  And in the absence of any criminal law, which is doubtful, I'd bet you could be held liable in civil court for both monetary damages and possibly punitive damages as well.

You might try booking rooms for skid row bums in Trump's hotels as "an act of charity" and hope for the best.

trdsf

I don't think there's any need to.  The more toxic Asshole gets, the more he damages his own brand.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on October 17, 2017, 12:55:58 PM
I don't think there's any need to.  The more toxic Asshole gets, the more he damages his own brand.

Sadly, the more toxic Trumphole gets, the more the least educated among us love him. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!