How the Irish Prove Racism Against Muslims Exist

Started by Shiranu, October 13, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

QuoteReally love taking people are face value don't you dear?

Yep, made the mistake of actually thinking he was here to have a civil opinion and not just, "lol leftist Marxists are retarded.".

I actually thought he was respectful and making solid points as well, and gave a serious answer unlike what I normally would have if say pr or gilga was talking about Islam.

I took his first post as face value, thought he was respectful and serious, and it bit me in the ass. I guess I should know better. At least he flipped out over being objectively wrong early though. I guess I should be more like him, and just automatically call anyone who doesn't agree with me a retarded leftist Marxist who hates his country and blablablablabla.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

JCM800

Quote from: Shiranu on January 09, 2018, 08:04:20 PM
Yep, made the mistake of actually thinking he was here to have a civil opinion and not just, "lol leftist Marxists are retarded.".

I actually thought he was respectful and making solid points as well, and gave a serious answer unlike what I normally would have if say pr or gilga was talking about Islam.

I took his first post as face value, thought he was respectful and serious, and it bit me in the ass. I guess I should know better. At least he flipped out over being objectively wrong early though. I guess I should be more like him, and just automatically call anyone who doesn't agree with me a retarded leftist Marxist who hates his country and blablablablabla.
The high road is overrated.

Blackleaf

America is great at a few things:

1. Thinking they're the best.

2. Shooting the most people.

3. Making the most patents.

4. Building the most churches.

That's about it. We're not the happiest, we're not the safest. We're not even close to having the highest standard of living. The "American dream" is only getting harder and harder to achieve here. Hell, even our internet speeds, which you'd expect to be pretty high here comparatively with how much competition there is, is nowhere near the top despite paying out the ass for it.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on January 09, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Oh Dear. JMC800 is attacking your religion?

Now you know how Christians feel when you rubbish their beliefs.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 09, 2018, 11:37:50 PM
America is great at a few things:

1. Thinking they're the best.

2. Shooting the most people.

3. Making the most patents.

4. Building the most churches.

That's about it. We're not the happiest, we're not the safest. We're not even close to having the highest standard of living. The "American dream" is only getting harder and harder to achieve here. Hell, even our internet speeds, which you'd expect to be pretty high here comparatively with how much competition there is, is nowhere near the top despite paying out the ass for it.

When I was young, America was great ... we had a gas station on every corner of a 4 corner intersection (in the South 4 corner church intersections).  And an attendant pumped your gas.  And we actually believed what the President said was important, and was the truth.  Too bad my parent's generation didn't abort all the Baby Boomers ;-)  They did try to kill us in Vietnam.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on January 09, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

If America had originally been Muslim, then Shiranu would attack Islam, as predatory.  Context in the multiverse matters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on January 09, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

Did the dog just make an accident, or are you just talking out your ass again?
--Fulke Greville--

pr126

Quote from: Blackleaf on January 09, 2018, 11:54:15 PM
Did the dog just make an accident, or are you just talking out your ass again?
Not everyone is leftist indoctrinated. That's how D.J. Trump was elected. Deal with it.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on January 09, 2018, 11:45:12 PM
If America had originally been Muslim, then Shiranu would attack Islam, as predatory.  Context in the multiverse matters.

I expect America wouldn't be much different if Islam were the dominant religion. It certainly wouldn't be any better, but they'd be doing all the same shit Christians have been trying to get away with. Trying to turn America into a religious state? Check. Trying to censor real science in favor of "intelligent design?" Check. Hypocritically silencing opposition while crying "freedom of speech" when they're not allowed to force their views down others' throats? Check. Remaining impervious to the fact that the things they demand of "freedom of religion" are things they'd be terrified of allowing for the next competing religion to have? Check.
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on January 09, 2018, 11:59:43 PM
Not everyone is leftist indoctrinated. That's how D.J. Trump was elected. Deal with it.

We can't all be crypto-Jewish NYC TV-star real estate developer billionaire near-do-wells.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on January 09, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

Trump was elected because America is full of easily manipulated, gullible morons who think that Fox News is real news and that 9/11 was an inside job. Unsurprisingly, we're far from the being the best educated country on Earth too.
--Fulke Greville--

pr126

Blackleaf wrote
QuoteI expect America wouldn't be much different if Islam were the dominant religion. It certainly wouldn't be any better, but they'd be doing all the same shit Christians have been trying to get away with. Trying to turn America into a religious state? Check. Trying to censor real science in favor of "intelligent design?" Check. Hypocritically silencing opposition while crying "freedom of speech" when they're not allowed to force their views down others' throats? Check. Remaining impervious to the fact that the things they demand of "freedom of religion" are things they'd be terrified of allowing for the next competing religion to have? Check.

And you cannot imagine that Islam has the same goal. World domination.

Did you know that the Pope is favoring Islam, not Catholicism?  No, not a joke. 

Shiranu

QuoteOh Dear. JMC800 is attacking your religion?

Actually, quite the opposite; it's like arguing with a Christian when, presented with objective facts, they still claim they are right.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

pr126

Quote from: Shiranu on January 10, 2018, 12:35:08 AM
Actually, quite the opposite; it's like arguing with a Christian when, presented with objective facts, they still claim they are right.
And so are you.

Blackleaf

--Fulke Greville--