How the Irish Prove Racism Against Muslims Exist

Started by Shiranu, October 13, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote... those are freshmen courses at Isis college for a degree in terrorism .  .

What is the tuition like at Isis College? I might transfer there, this American University bullshit is driving me into debt like a mother fucker.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 17, 2017, 02:06:55 PM
Too bad Trump's feet aren't as small as his hands.
And too bad his brain is even smaller than his penis.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 17, 2017, 06:20:25 PM
And too bad his brain is even smaller than his penis.

Give me a selfie of yours compared to Pedesta or Weiner.  Democrats are pin heads with micro-penises ;-)  Republicans are just like them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on October 17, 2017, 03:01:44 PM
You can't say things are worse now, and then say history doesn't count.

Materialists value things.  Idealists value ideas.  Humanitarians value humans.  There has been no improvement in humans, can't be, since by the time you get any wisdom, you die, and the kids tell grand-dad to F-off, but leave your money behind.  Ideas don't matter, material things don't matter, compared to humans.  So keep the goods, keep the ideas, kill all the useless eaters.  That is what materialists and idealists must do.  Marxism is materialism + idealism ... get it yet?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on October 17, 2017, 03:01:44 PM
You can't say things are worse now, and then say history doesn't count.

Good one.  Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds - Emerson
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on October 17, 2017, 06:41:41 PM
Give me a selfie of yours compared to Pedesta or Weiner.  Democrats are pin heads with micro-penises ;-)  Republicans are just like them.
I guess you probably have a collection of that stuff.  Sometimes you struggle to reach the inane level.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 17, 2017, 06:51:33 PM
I guess you probably have a collection of that stuff.  Sometimes you struggle to reach the inane level.

Ds can dish it out, but can't take it.  Rs just bury their enemies.  I shake my head in despair.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on October 17, 2017, 10:51:56 PM
Ds can dish it out, but can't take it.  Rs just bury their enemies.  I shake my head in despair.
Yes, I too shake my head in despair.  I am not fond of the Ds--they constantly let down; but they are on the corporate take, so what can one expect?  The Rs are much more repugnant.  From Reagan forward, they have been disingenuous at best--and usually simply evil.  And I also shake my head at your all too often.  You love to slap a label on a person without any respect to what the person actually said.  You just seem to think your jokes are seen as being funny.   Not.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 17, 2017, 11:27:17 PM
Yes, I too shake my head in despair.  I am not fond of the Ds--they constantly let down; but they are on the corporate take, so what can one expect?  The Rs are much more repugnant.  From Reagan forward, they have been disingenuous at best--and usually simply evil.  And I also shake my head at your all too often.  You love to slap a label on a person without any respect to what the person actually said.  You just seem to think your jokes are seen as being funny.   Not.

Neither history nor politics are funny.  They are sad.  But if the Komsomol or Hitler Youth fit, march!  The only people who think independently are Independents, of course ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 18, 2017, 06:54:09 AM
Neither history nor politics are funny.  They are sad.  But if the Komsomol or Hitler Youth fit, march!  The only people who think independently are Independents, of course ;-)

Humor is always about sad events.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Ibn Khaldun

How come you guys always have time ? darn leftist got it figured out .

Objection to Muslim no go zones. No objection to white no go zones. Someone said something about brown people .  in a recent interview Obama just out of the blue said brown people will form majority in US. its got to be some study out there , a

@Shiranu .what is the plural form of your name ? you know as in  davids, johns , baouches

the problem is not the high tuition. You belong in Samsung down trodden assembly line up  in china  putting screws in their phone 18 hours per day. The reason why you have to pay tuition is because you’re not good enough.  You should be happy   someone is funding/lending  your tuition based on the illusion you could be educated ..The fool is out to disprove  natural selection. Don’feel bad though . plenty like you 

In bunch  of African countries they are replacing colleges with two year tech institutes . The exceptional belong in colleges and they don’t have to pay .the rest , the majority ,  go to trade school .

You could join Sisi . but what are they going to do with you ? probably put you on medication, strap an explosive belt around  you and send you on your way .

Isis   complained that westerners they get are the refuse of the west . basically useless matter .   they put up with it for propaganda consideration. they got to feed shit, cloteh shit, treat shit and   and try to train shit  which can’t be done because shit is useless matter to begin with . and as useless matter foreign shit has to be gathered and executed when it gets to be too much . 

The degree is not for you . not meant for you .  doesn’t matter . its all the same. Isis base are Saddam Iraqi military which has the worst combat effectiveness ratio. You need four Iraqis to match one Israeli . The Jordanian Bedouin army is the best of the lot but they got whipped by a Jewish rag tag army in 1948 and inspite of the fact  they were lead by a British general.history for you.

Tomorrow I have major shit talk and I haven’t prepared shit , mostly because my secretaries ran away from me . one said when the phone rings and the call is from me she gets an instant headache.but  when she wants money beffore i even hang up she is at front door.   I’ll go drunk. I think better sober drunk than sober sober .

Cavebear

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 18, 2017, 02:32:48 PM

Objection to Muslim no go zones. No objection to white no go zones. Someone said something about brown people .  in a recent interview Obama just out of the blue said brown people will form majority in US. its got to be some study out there , a

@Shiranu .what is the plural form of your name ? you know as in  davids, johns , baouches

the problem is not the high tuition. You belong in Samsung down trodden assembly line up  in china  putting screws in their phone 18 hours per day. The reason why you have to pay tuition is because you’re not good enough.  You should be happy   someone is funding/lending  your tuition based on the illusion you could be educated ..The fool is out to disprove  natural selection. Don’feel bad though . plenty like you 

In bunch  of African countries they are replacing colleges with two year tech institutes . The exceptional belong in colleges and they don’t have to pay .the rest , the majority ,  go to trade school .

You could join Sisi . but what are they going to do with you ? probably put you on medication, strap an explosive belt around  you and send you on your way .

Isis   complained that westerners they get are the refuse of the west . basically useless matter .   they put up with it for propaganda consideration. they got to feed shit, cloteh shit, treat shit and   and try to train shit  which can’t be done because shit is useless matter to begin with . and as useless matter foreign shit has to be gathered and executed when it gets to be too much . 

The degree is not for you . not meant for you .  doesn’t matter . its all the same. Isis base are Saddam Iraqi military which has the worst combat effectiveness ratio. You need four Iraqis to match one Israeli . The Jordanian Bedouin army is the best of the lot but they got whipped by a Jewish rag tag army in 1948 and inspite of the fact  they were lead by a British general.history for you.

Tomorrow I have major shit talk and I haven’t prepared shit , mostly because my secretaries ran away from me . one said when the phone rings and the call is from me she gets an instant headache.but  when she wants money beffore i even hang up she is at front door.   I’ll go drunk. I think better sober drunk than sober sober .

And I thought BARUCH was whacko...  But I think this guy needs some friends to talk to...  I don't think I'm one of them.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 18, 2017, 02:32:48 PM

How realistic is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWLwsIXPN8o

We do like to say the worst about the other guy, and the best about our own guys, but it isn't so.  We are human, even the terrorists or their CIA handlers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Ibn Khaldun

@cavevear. Why am I wacko? Because I’m good person? Because I loath and abhor discrimination? Because I do not condone prejudice and speak out against it ? because I’m not a hypocrite ?  because I do not post a flagrantly false account about wikipedia take on surat al fatiha like you ?  go ahead , demonize me , call me names ,  elect London mayor who recites surat al fatiha 17 times a day , crucify me like you did to Jesus, do what you may but I will never be dissuaded from fighting injustice .

Where is barouch ? come here barouch I want to talk to you. You scramble cavebear brain and others  have to deal with it. Fix that shit now .

the reason why I talk to barouch because he is my kin. Arabs and jews like to get on each other nerves .we are blood.  .with barouch I have to defer to him on account of his age . there is no victory in defeating my kin

if we’re going to have London mayor who believes and recites hate quran then I demand we have a KKK mayor with a swastika tattooed on his forehead reciting something something provided its full of hate inciting speech .. its no problem I’m sure I can come up with version of surat al fatiha to fit KKK aspirations.  Since hijiir can call himself minister of say what? then the grand wizard should be the Mufti of the KKK issuing assassination fatwas on people. It freedom of religion and worship.   
Btw , hijjir , come  , I want to talk to you . I made few phone calls to ex Muslims org based in Europe. One is Moroccan ex Muslim. He left islam and his wife who is devout Muslim demanded and got a divorce as result and she took the kids and went to live in  neighborhood in Belgium called molencheek  .he says he stopped  to go see them because salafists have threatened him and because his son has gotten to hate him because of all the Islamic drilling he has  received . his son said to him that he is a murtad deserving of being killed.  He is married to a Christian woman now and has kid from her and has decided to totally disconnect from his kids from his ex Muslim wife . something about some shit in court where he agreed to renounce his parental status to his Muslim kids in order of something something . . . 

I would like to test that claim of yours that there are no go zones in Europe. We go on tour around that place . you go ahead of me dressed as jew and wearing a shirt saying long live Israel . or if you prefer put something like that picture of Charlie abdo . Take cavebear with you preferably cross dressed with a hijab on . I will be driving behind you guys  in armored car taking pictures .

And also there this shit in the New York times  something about the mayor of Meloncheek in Belgium  talking about that neighborhood .  can you explain that ? shouldn’t be an issue for you . you know so much .

No is Islam/ no dress, no eat , no sit , no stand, no shit no talk, no think, no brains .  no go zones ? of course. Its what Islam is all about .

I call for Affirmative action to address KKK disenfranchisement for being minority. Time to have quotas to empower the KKK .
Now if you will excuse me  I have to go write a book on the white poor people whom black people killed over the centuries and Black people colonialism and imperialism impacting poor whites of north Africa, genocide in the middle east coastal regions specially and Spain all the way to France. Black people killed innocent white people and enslaved them and raped them and shit . 

on secodn thought, calling me wacko is under statements .I make General Buttnaked look like child play by comparison. Google general buttnaked of Liberia .he had his troops attack in the wee hours of the morning stripped naked wearing  women wigs , hand bag in one hand and machine gun in the other . they had  red lipstick on  too , lots of it ,like a clown. Demons from hell. Holy shit .

Africa is so much fun. You people don’t know what you’re missing . you should visit . we are much more fun than Isis . you will love it here .

General Buttnaked found Jesus . I found him too, except I’m catholic. He is out but I’m still in, recuperating 

okay I’m wacko as you say . how may  I be of assistance to you ?come  closer cavebear , closer please.

@barouch. 

Relativism is  an objective standard .

The deal now is the D not the C. decentralization is the new fab .

military junta took notes . they studied what happened to the Shah of Iran up close and they came up with  solutions . so that when the same shit was tried in egypt they were able to employ those solutions and military junta was able to come  back albeit with fresh face ,  Sisi. Essentially Obama guys where fooled by that 20 thousands army corp. they didn’t see the imbedded  multi layered shit . its like an organism operating without the parts connected . no body can see that shit . its meant not to be seen .

Same in Ethiopia . the left was so disturbed by Ethiopia rejection of the liberal paradigm resulting in some 7-9 % economic growth. . money was poured in and agitation started   followed by rioting , factories burned and shit . the decentralized shit kicked in and situation quickly brought under control . ethiopa has interesting shit  in place.

The time for central is past. Obsolete shit .

Cross cultural shit like Arab Christian is interesting , ex Muslim Christian  more interesting . cultural networking .

Look into  decentralized business model/set up.

do your  holy communion old man like you're supposed to. King David ordered the troops to fast before the battle. They went to war hungry . that is to say victory comes from god. Things have changed so much . shit goes on for days and days .   supply lines get so stretched and there is nothing to eat .pows are used to carry the ammunition in difficult vehicle  impassable terrains . its good . but then there is nothing to eat and you look at them and you know, you expect them to understand .

The Israelis and the evangelists tried to give my boys roasted chicken packaged in foil and even chocolate.  I ordered the whole shit gathered and destroyed . my troops eat only  live chicken , snakes, frogs and take anti biotic. I give them raw meat.  cut piece and dip  in the spices and  eat . replenish .   pat your belly couple of times and belch .     

Some African restaurants and in particular in Ethiopia serve raw meat . they give a nice chunk on a tray and knife. You slice some and you eat . its really good .fresh shit . When not fresh  it stinks so bad . But what can you do? You still have to eat.
Buddhism did a number on you. Get rid of that shit .   be the lion of Judah. We are men . for this we were born. To bear witness to the  truth. Honor your father .