How the Irish Prove Racism Against Muslims Exist

Started by Shiranu, October 13, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on October 16, 2017, 07:13:34 PM
Recent history is so bloodthirsty, I laugh when people claim "progress".
I'd love to invent a time machine and take you to 16th century London, then.  You'd beg me to take you back to the future before long.

Even simple things like access to clean drinking water and food, housing, and a basic education has changed tremendously since those times.

pr126

Go back to 16th Century London?  As far as that? No need to go that far.

Try 7th July 2005

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on October 17, 2017, 12:41:32 PM
Go back to 16th Century London?  As far as that? No need to go that far.

Try 7th July 2005

Even with terrorist attacks, we're a lot safer now than we ever have been. The chances of being killed by extremists are extremely low.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 17, 2017, 12:55:32 PM
Even with terrorist attacks, we're a lot safer now than we ever have been. The chances of being killed by extremists are extremely low.

True, but the whole Terrorism and Russia Did It narratives serve the Deep State.  We must ... must serve the Deep State.  If we don't they will have their MK Ultra assets start throwing nukes ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 17, 2017, 12:27:41 PM
I'd love to invent a time machine and take you to 16th century London, then.  You'd beg me to take you back to the future before long.

Even simple things like access to clean drinking water and food, housing, and a basic education has changed tremendously since those times.

You make your fantasy football choices.  I make mine (to not fantasize).  I see what is, not what was, not what will be.  The present is shit.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

They are not extremist.
They are devout, practicing the religion as commanded by Allah.

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 17, 2017, 12:16:17 PM
Perhaps you'd rather live in a time where offending someone meant having a duel to the death, when simply belonging to the wrong group meant death by hanging. Or perhaps instead of people watching make believe violence on TV, you'd prefer to live in a time when people watched others fight to the death for entertainment. Maybe you'd like to go back further, when other tribes could come and kill, rape, and plunder yours just because their tribe was bigger and stronger.

If I were a puritan, and I am not ... I would want the human race extinct, at the earliest possible opportunity, to protect the rest of the Alpha Quadrant.  Channelling Quark ... just saying ...

We are high-tech apes, high-tech tribesman ... technology doesn't make you superior, it makes you a better armed savage.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on October 17, 2017, 12:59:10 PM
They are not extremist.

But those who focus on the outer jihad, do so ... because they have failed at the inner jihad.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

QuoteThey are not extremist.

I am saying this for a valid reason.
The propaganda goes that this has nothing to do with Islam, and the perpetrators are not real Muslims.

That is a lie.
When one reads the Quran, hadiths and the Sirat, (the Islamic trilogy) one learns that the religion is indeed commanded those acts since the religion was founded by Muhammad.

Apologist says that Islam forbids the killing of innocents.
Sounds good until you learn that unbelievers are never innocents.
They are rejecting Allah and the true religion.

Blackleaf

Quote from: pr126 on October 17, 2017, 12:59:10 PM
They are not extremist.

They follow the laws of the religion faithfully. That's what makes them extremists. Moderates are the ones who balance their religion with secular values.
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on October 17, 2017, 12:58:08 PM
You make your fantasy football choices.  I make mine (to not fantasize).  I see what is, not what was, not what will be.  The present is shit.
A comparison without a basis of comparison.  How very...you.

Mike Cl

As a generalized rule, I'd say the world is better off now than it has been in any other point in history.  It is far from perfect with suffering on huge scales; rife with injustices.  But we are inching forward in the two steps forward and one step back fashion.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Blackleaf

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 17, 2017, 01:45:38 PM
As a generalized rule, I'd say the world is better off now than it has been in any other point in history.  It is far from perfect with suffering on huge scales; rife with injustices.  But we are inching forward in the two steps forward and one step back fashion.

Too bad Trump's feet aren't as small as his hands.
--Fulke Greville--

Shiranu

Quote from: Baruch on October 17, 2017, 12:58:08 PM

You can't say things are worse now, and then say history doesn't count.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Ibn Khaldun

Barouch does have point . In just one country roughly four  million animist Africans were butchered by Islamist from 90s to 2005 , mostly women , children and elderly .

Did you know that the most commonly  sold books at the inception of America were law books ? its true. American favorite reading material was the law . not easy reading especially when compared with American idol.

Note there is also today a  peculiar disconnect from facts on the grounds . who would’ve  thought the nice Muslim kid from around the corner would go and blow himself   and others into smithereens  and yet you keep hearing shit like  oh oh Muslims who follow their religion faithfully are extremist and moderates are so and so and I got Muslims friends who drink and have pre material sex.

There is definite drop in Iq between today and yesterday .regress

you are less likely to get killed by Islamic terrorism than so and so. The minor  sacrifices some  do for Islamic hate and expect others to do . this is just the beginning . Europe as you know it is doomed .

Okay shirnau said stuff that are actually peddled by Alqeda and Isis and Cair. One is the bit about being cowards  , that goes with islama`phobia . the bit about history grievances and politics  that goes with crusades, Israel , colonialism  and imperialism  and converting Muslims into Christianity and preventing the establishment of Khilafa by aiding dictators ,and spain is Muslim land ,etc / those are freshmen courses at Isis college for a degree in terrorism .  .

All those need to be tackled and tackle them and trample on them I will . but not now . I got work piled up . what I will show  is that all that stuff by shirnoble  is bullshit and the reasons for Islamic terrorisms is Islam and totally different take on history  . I will do it in separate  post . this and another on islamphobia and on on Kafir and jihad . that last one will be great education for barouch . there is only one Jihad which is kill and be killed for Allah sake .