How the Irish Prove Racism Against Muslims Exist

Started by Shiranu, October 13, 2017, 09:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on October 14, 2017, 05:56:35 AM
TL;DR

Correction: Too true, didn't read. I know, I know, reality hurts your little brain.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Ibn Khaldun

The majority of Muslims recite surat al Fatiha that demonizes jews and Christians everyday  . they do practice Islam  down to the mayor of London. Go ahead and deny it .

Every Friday they go to the mosque and recite hate inciting verses from the quran. If you like I can do a piece on what kafir means . . you know it would be very easy for me to show these folks here what gets said at the mosques.do you know why ?

How about I show them the legislations passed  by the Muslim organization of Muslim countries justice ministers? You know like death sentence for apostates . shit like that . I got plenty of shit like that   .

Some 31000 terrorist attacks since sept/11 .This wave of terrorism is Islamic terrorism and Islam is responsible  for it .

Not one of the top scholars of so called moderate al Azhar could say Isis are  NOT Muslims . but we got Obama issuing fatwa that ISIS are not Muslims . what does Obama know about Ilsam ? is he a theologian? they’re Muslims.  they site verses from the quran and justify themselves by haddith .if anyone got an issue with that by all means go talk to the myriads of Islamic  organizations and convince them Isis is not Muslim. That would be like telling them Mohammed was false prophet because Isis is doing exactly what Mohammed used to do .go ahead and deny it so I can shove the shit down your throat .If Isis is sick people because of what they did then Mohammed too was  sick people.  infact sicker  . 

Look you can’t go saying you believe in shit like the quran and teach your kids that hate message and then turn around and say you got nothing to do with it and they are not Muslims when they act on that hate message . you're guilty . 

History as cause is lame excuse. Asians such Vietnamese had it much worse. Japan got hit by the nukes .  do you see anyone of them running around with explosive belts blowing people up? Do you see Korean demonstrating . do you see Chinese demonstrating over Taiwan ? nope. They come to the west they assimilate .meanwhile 2nd and 3rd generation French Algerians still rooting for Algerian soccer team!

Colonialism excuse is bullshit . when Napoleon got to Egypt the population was a mere 2 million living in shacks terrorized into paying protection money to thugs . not even 50 years ago Saudia Arabia  was shit  land with water channel full of dead stinking animals .

Programmed robots who know nothing form nothing . That’s  all. Quack quack quack.

How about the no go zones in Europe.

Maybe I should do a piece on islamophobia .

The only coward here is you . you are coward who is too scared to act on your hate message . you are waiting for your numbers to   swell first

Hey I should do a piece on the Rohingya out on what used to be Burma  . once Muslims hit 20 % expect calls for separation  and implementation of sharia. They are already calling for sharia  in Europe and Canada . yeah lets have apostate killing laws. Lets trample on the woman . lets cut their clits . yeah yeah .

do it like that pr126 . understand they want to cut the women clit . its  called FGM. we can't let that shit happen. do you want a woman with her clit cut ? of course not . neither do I

listen Muslims and their supporters can get aggressive . be twice as aggressive . prepare for battle . its winner take all deal.

Thank you for listening 

Munch

May not like the fact of the matter, but the ideology of Islam is deeply engrained into the Muslim culture and psyche, and only a small percentage of people from the middle east have abandoned it. And Islam preaches hatred, violence, dehumanization, genocide, and those engrained in the culture lap it's 'teachings' without question.

Show me a story of a Muslim man or woman who came out gay to their parents where the parents accepted him/her, did you find one, maybe two? Now I'll show you hundreds of stories where the parents beat, abuse, abandon, or even kill the son/daughter

You can pretend the two, the people and the ideology, aren't mutually exclusive, but they simply are, and unlike Christianity and white people, who have broke off from its theocracy enough to separate the two, Muslims just aren't at that level yet.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

My god Ibn, there is so much wrong with your post I don't even know where to begin. And frankly, I don't want to spend the next 10 hours writing full answers, so let's just go with short answers since yall just put your hands over your eyes and ignore reality anyways...

Quotethey do practice Islam  down to the mayor of London. Go ahead and deny it .

Never denied, said they don't practice Orthodox Islam.

QuoteEvery Friday they go to the mosque and recite hate inciting verses from the quran. If you like I can do a piece on what kafir means . . you know it would be very easy for me to show these folks here what gets said at the mosques.do you know why ?

Yet again, they don't practice their hate, which is what matters at the end of the day. If they cherry pick, that is fine by me.

QuoteSome 31000 terrorist attacks since sept/11 .This wave of terrorism is Islamic terrorism and Islam is responsible  for it .

Only responsible if you want to pretend politics doesn't cause violence. Historically wrong as fuck, but if you want to believe that you are a big boy and are free to do so.

QuoteHistory as cause is lame excuse. Asians such Vietnamese had it much worse. Japan got hit by the nukes .  do you see anyone of them running around with explosive belts blowing people up? Do you see Korean demonstrating . do you see Chinese demonstrating over Taiwan ?

"History is a lame excuse". Right, actions don't cause reactions.

Vietnamese had it worse? Okay... how many years ago? How many years did it take Vietnam to recover? I'll give you a hint; it took quite a long time.

Japan got hit by nukes... and then we spent massive amounts of time, effort and money rebuilding their country and promoting peaceful relationships rather than continuing violence with them.

Korea? Really? You want to use Korea as an example of everything ending up okay? Have you heard of this country, it's kinda obscure but maybe you have, North Korea?

And finally implying Taiwan doesn't have beef with China. Literally everything you said was just... wrong. That's not just sad, that is impressive.

QuoteColonialism excuse is bullshit . when Napoleon got to Egypt the population was a mere 2 million living in shacks terrorized into paying protection money to thugs . not even 50 years ago Saudia Arabia  was shit  land with water channel full of dead stinking animals .

Cool, now we are going to pull the, "Colonialism was GOOD for them!" excuse.

Let me ask you something; how many of those 2 millions living in shacks were coming to Europe and killing people? How many Saudis were funding terrorist groups across the Middle East?

Oh, right... this violence towards us wasn't an issue until we poked our noses in. Hmmm...

QuoteHow about the no go zones in Europe.

Lies that even the alt-right has stopped using because they just don't exist.

QuoteThe only coward here is you . you are coward who is too scared to act on your hate message . you are waiting for your numbers to   swell first

You're a moron.

QuoteThank you for listening 

No problem. A shame I cant expect the same courtesy from your lot.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Ibn Khaldun

What is orthodox islam ? what are you talking about ?

Practice Islam means kill non Muslims . wait till I have time to do a piece on kafir and you will see what I’m talking about

See that’s  what I’m saying . quack quack . got no idea what Islam is and he wants to talk about Islam and as result talks nonesense

Lets  go , admit it. Mohammed was a sick fuck. I haven’t got all day .Say it . the man Muslims hold as role model to be followed  was a sick fuck.

Ibn Khaldun

c'mon lets  go. Mohammed was a monster . say it

Munch

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 14, 2017, 04:12:31 PM

Lets  go , admit it. Mohammed was a sick fuck. I haven’t got all day .Say it . the man Muslims hold as role model to be followed  was a sick fuck.

It's not actually about Mohammed with Shiranu, it's about how he thinks you can simply separate Islam from brown skinned people from the middle east and by doing so automaticly making any objection to people from that region a racist thing.

That fact this is an atheist forum and anyone here who questions theocracy and what it makes people into, the Islam part of that always seems far less under scrutiny then any other religion ironically
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Shiranu

"...it's about how he thinks you can simply separate Islam from brown skinned people from the middle east and by doing so automaticly making any objection to people from that region a racist thing. "

That is literally the opposite of what I said, but sure, why not.

Shiranu

Quote from: Ibn Khaldun on October 14, 2017, 04:14:51 PM
c'mon lets  go. Mohammed was a monster . say it

Mohammad was a brilliant politician and a sick, terrible human being. Never have I said otherwise.

Now, say it with me; actions have reactions. History is not just words in a book, it is the foundation of our reality, so to say that history and actions are not responsible for their consequences is just wrong. So when you say that atrocities committed against people, spanning from a hundred plus years ago to within my life time, are completely irrelevant to why those people are violent towards us now is simply ludicrous.

QuotePractice Islam means kill non Muslims .

Then there are very, very, very, VERY few Muslims in the world (particularly in the West) and this hysteria is for nothing.

I don't care about Islam, I care about people. How do people behave? The simple truth is like any other ideological follower, the overwhelming majority of Muslims cherry-pick their religion to suit their agendas, very few practice Orthodox Islam (to explain, Orthodox Islam is following the Qu'ran completely and literally.). I know Muslims who drink, I know Muslims who have had premarital sex, I know Muslims who curse, who enjoy music, who don't kill non-Muslims. Frankly, I don't have any right to tell them they aren't "True Muslims" because frankly they haven't done shit to me and I am quite happy with them not following the violent parts of their ideology.

At the end of the day, even most of the radical Muslims do what they do as a mix of political and religious religions, but their trainers and their masters were fully political puppets. So to blame Islam for the shift back to Orthodoxy is to ignore history and reality, and that reality is that we have intentionally promoted violent men to positions of power and created negative situations that lead people to extremism... and by putting all the blame on Islam, we are trying to wash all the blood of our hands. The problem with that is that reality then gets lost, and we assume that only one side has blame when really it is shitty upper-class people on both sides who want to make life terrible for everyone bellow them.

If that is your goal, then by all means say you feel no guilt... but don't then try to actively continue the cycle of violence. If you are going to not take responsibility for your government and societies actions, then just leave the debate... don't sit on the side lines trying to provoke both sides into fighting more. It is both cowardly and hateful, neither of which do humanity an inch of good.

Baruch

Ibn - I simply don't accept that Al Fatihah incites violence by itself, anymore than the Shema or the Our Father does.  When we tried to discuss the Al Fatihah before you ran away from it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

pr126

Quote from: Baruch on October 14, 2017, 08:43:30 PM
Ibn - I simply don't accept that Al Fatihah incites violence by itself, anymore than the Shema or the Our Father does.  When we tried to discuss the Al Fatihah before you ran away from it.
It may not incite violence, but 17 times daily it re-enforces the Muslim belief that Christians and Jews are lesser people than Muslims.

But that is not bigotry because it is uttered by Muslims.
Quran 8:55
Yusuf Ali: For the worst of beasts in the sight of Allah are those who reject Him: They will not believe.

And here is Quran 3:110

You are now the best people brought forth for (the guidance and reform of) mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah.

This is not supremacist, because it is uttered by Muslims

How can Muslims be bigoted? That is absurd.

Shiranu

QuoteHow can Muslims be bigoted? That is absurd.

You and Munch are literally the only people I know who say stupid shit like this. I haven't even seen mainstream alt-right sink to that level of stupidity.

Congrats, I guess?

Edit: That's not to say people on either side don't say it, just that they don't say it on any relevant media platform or any niche platform I visit (which is admittedly only this and youtube, and don't really watch left or right videos on youtube... mostly just cars and music...)

pr126

QuoteYou and Munch are literally the only people I know who say stupid shit like this. I haven't even seen mainstream alt-right sink to that level of stupidity.

Shiranu, you have created your own reality which has little to do with the real world.

Shiranu

Said without a hint of irony.

*slow clap intensifies*