Author Topic: How the Irish Prove Racism Against Muslims Exist  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Cavebear

Re: How the Irish Prove Racism Against Muslims Exist
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2017, 01:27:18 PM »
A Paul perhaps, but not as he was edited by the Church later.  But if we want to get completely skeptical of anything before 10/2/2017 ... I am game.

There seems, thru the edited screeds, a unified personality speaking to a set of related communities.  That is as much as one can tell.  And as long as one doesn't claim any miracles, then it is historically plausible.

OK, that is an actual rational argument, and a good one.  Please do this more often.  You hide behind your shield too often.

Yes, while most of the New Testamenr is written way too late for the alleged Disciples to have wrii=tten them, they do hve some consistent ideas.  And I won't quibble about the inconsistencies right here.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Offline Baruch

« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2017, 01:28:32 PM »
OK, that is an actual rational argument, and a good one.  Please do this more often.  You hide behind your shield too often.

Yes, while most of the New Testamenr is written way too late for the alleged Disciples to have wrii=tten them, they do hve some consistent ideas.  And I won't quibble about the inconsistencies right here.

I am always happy to see you understood me.  It is unnecessary to agree with me or approve of me.
שלום

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2017, 02:21:50 PM »
I am always happy to see you understood me.  It is unnecessary to agree with me or approve of me.

It takes some effort, but I always WAS good at solving puzzles.  And you need not worry I will tell "the others"  (hey guys, the secret meeting is at 10 EST the usual site - we're gonna talk about baruch AGAIN))
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 02:23:30 PM by Cavebear »
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950