The "Antifa" Boogieman/Media Focus on Violence During Protests

Started by Shiranu, October 06, 2017, 01:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Munch on October 07, 2017, 07:46:11 AM
When I read how Antifa apparently 'fought against nazis' I always chuckle, because these 'nazis' they are 'fighting against' arn't even real nazis in comparison. These nazis they claim to fight against are just some white supremacists at worst, groups of idiots following ideologies of the actual nazis, but never having committed anything under the banner they wave that could even compare to actual nazis. They are just some fools with a warped sense of reality, they aren't going out into the street hunting down black people, cutting them up in fucked up experiments, throwing them in gas chambers on masse, these modern day 'nazis' are just some clueless morons with some racist tendencies.

As such, when reading how people claim to have 'fought against nazis', I just laugh, because its so bloody obvious these are virtue signally morons as bad as the people they fight against, you are not fighting actual nazis, because if they were real nazis', you'd be dead by now.  You just want to make out like your enemy as as bad as something that occurred in the past and proclaim yourself as something grander then you are.

My grandfather fought the nazis, he landed on the beaches with gun in hand and came home with a medal, and its really an insult to see these fuck nuggets like Antifa claim they fought real nazis.

The Anti-fa are a bunch of left nuts no better than the right nuts.  I have no use for either.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Nothing to fear.  The US has been at Civil War since 1861.  The war never ended in 1865.  Don't let historians control your narrative.

What is more likely is a Gulag, for political dissenters.  Like what both Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln did, only much bigger.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 10, 2017, 05:01:09 AM
Nothing to fear.  The US has been at Civil War since 1861.  The war never ended in 1865.  Don't let historians control your narrative.

What is more likely is a Gulag, for political dissenters.  Like what both Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln did, only much bigger.

The North and South didn't know to manage prison camps in the US Civil War.  But even today in the midst of a war, where would you put 10,000 enemy soldiers determined to escape?  It's not an easy situation.  I suspect that, with the best intentions, it could not be done well.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 02:08:40 AM
The North and South didn't know to manage prison camps in the US Civil War.  But even today in the midst of a war, where would you put 10,000 enemy soldiers determined to escape?  It's not an easy situation.  I suspect that, with the best intentions, it could not be done well.

They had a system.  They sometimes used it ... it is called parol for military prisoners.  I don't know why they didn't do more of that, but probably because it would have looked bad at election time, the usual excuses politicians make.  Meanwhile, what color FEMA camp do you like?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 07:15:29 AM
They had a system.  They sometimes used it ... it is called parol for military prisoners.  I don't know why they didn't do more of that, but probably because it would have looked bad at election time, the usual excuses politicians make.  Meanwhile, what color FEMA camp do you like?

The North stopped exchanging prisoners because the South refused to consider Black Union soldiers as legitimate  Union soldiers.  The Confederates either shot them on sight or made them slaves.  Bone up, bonehead...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 02:14:21 PM
The North stopped exchanging prisoners because the South refused to consider Black Union soldiers as legitimate  Union soldiers.  The Confederates either shot them on sight or made them slaves.  Bone up, bonehead...

So the Union won't play ball, unless the South surrenders?  Not much of a negotiation there.  And it was the North that chose to use Black soldiers ... not that I blame them.  The Union could have taken all the non-Black soldiers home, out of Andersonville, if they weren't all SJW.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 08:09:53 PM
So the Union won't play ball, unless the South surrenders?  Not much of a negotiation there.  And it was the North that chose to use Black soldiers ... not that I blame them.  The Union could have taken all the non-Black soldiers home, out of Andersonville, if they weren't all SJW.

As usual, you change the subject.  You and Trump think alike.  The Union stopped the prisoner exchange only when the Confederates refused to accept the free black Union soldiers as soldiers to be exchanged.

To defend that is disgusting.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 05:26:11 AM
As usual, you change the subject.  You and Trump think alike.  The Union stopped the prisoner exchange only when the Confederates refused to accept the free black Union soldiers as soldiers to be exchanged.

To defend that is disgusting.

I wasn't defending the Southern POV.  You are defending the hypocritical Union POV.  The Union didn't want the African-American soldiers back.  Lincoln wanted to send them all to Liberia.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 18, 2017, 07:07:50 AM
I wasn't defending the Southern POV.  You are defending the hypocritical Union POV.  The Union didn't want the African-American soldiers back.  Lincoln wanted to send them all to Liberia.

Yes, you did.  You said the Union wouldn't "play ball" with the South.

The Union forwent getting white Union soldiers back at the cost of leaving black Union soldiers behind. 

Cavebear

chill98

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 11:04:57 AM
  Posting a video is not an argument.  Did you have some point to make?

The argument is in the video.  Not my argument, my point was this person is waking up.  Like I said....

Cavebear

Quote from: chill98 on October 18, 2017, 11:16:23 AM
The argument is in the video.  Not my argument, my point was this person is waking up.  Like I said....

A link is not an argument.  A video is not an an argument.  They can SUPPORT an argument, but if you can't put it into words I don't CARE about your argument.

chill98

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 11:28:37 AM
A link is not an argument.  A video is not an an argument.  They can SUPPORT an argument, but if you can't put it into words I don't CARE about your argument.
LOL

How would you know whether this video presents an argument?  You are such a tool...  lol