I am Allah. Ask me everything you want to know about Islam

Started by St Truth, October 04, 2017, 09:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 12:27:51 PM
Allah, why was it okay for Mohammed to fuck a nine year old girl?

Only if she had a big mouth and had her parent's permission to date an older man ;-(  Do you have him doing her other openings on video?  Think realistic here.  There is nothing wrong with anything people do, other than people wine and cry about it.  Slavery, genocide ... it is all good.  Not that I like that sort of thing ... but I am a mother's boy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 01:44:07 PM
Hey moslems, why did you butcher your way across N Africa through christian communities, initiate holy wars against Eastern Europe and Spain, and then scream "CRUSADER" when they fought back?

Real peaceful pack of bloody thugs from day one to the present, aren't you?

True.  But selective memory isn't just a Muslim trait.  They did the crime, and did the time (about 800 years in Iberia, ole!).  For the same reasons we did the same in the New World.  Either fight or die.  Your choice.  Or you can be the prize that Bubba takes home to introduce to his parents (Look Ma, let me introduce Cave-bear-ette).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 08:02:36 PM
True.  But selective memory isn't just a Muslim trait.  They did the crime, and did the time (about 800 years in Iberia, ole!).  For the same reasons we did the same in the New World.  Either fight or die.  Your choice.  Or you can be the prize that Bubba takes home to introduce to his parents (Look Ma, let me introduce Cave-bear-ette).

Do you deliberately miss major points or is it all just a game?  I was pointing out that moslems, who claimed tolerance, butchered their way through christian nations and then screamed "bloody Crusader thugs" when the other local religion did the same in response. 

You really should spend some time studying history.  Facts are very useful things to understanding the past.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 05:45:15 AM
Do you deliberately miss major points or is it all just a game?  I was pointing out that moslems, who claimed tolerance, butchered their way through christian nations and then screamed "bloody Crusader thugs" when the other local religion did the same in response. 

You really should spend some time studying history.  Facts are very useful things to understanding the past.

Yes, Muslim apologists are hypocrites.  Apologists and polemicists always are.  They are the Goebbels of religion.  And isn't religion the Biggest Lie?

So yes, let us continue a vendetta that is 1400 years old ... we are just like the Muslims, according to you.  Kill them all until they are limited to Arabia.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 18, 2017, 07:01:35 AM
Yes, Muslim apologists are hypocrites.  Apologists and polemicists always are.  They are the Goebbels of religion.  And isn't religion the Biggest Lie?

So yes, let us continue a vendetta that is 1400 years old ... we are just like the Muslims, according to you.  Kill them all until they are limited to Arabia.

Atheists aren't continuing the vendetta.  We don't really care.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 10:18:13 AM
Atheists aren't continuing the vendetta.  We don't really care.

And that is why your descendants will be dead, or genuflecting in mosques.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, because life is meaningless anyway ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 18, 2017, 06:57:17 PM
And that is why your descendants will be dead, or genuflecting in mosques.  Not that there is anything wrong with that, because life is meaningless anyway ;-)

Atheists care no more about islamic nonsense than christian or jewish or hindu nonsense.  You don't actually get that, do you.  You still think we believe in "some other deity" than you do.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 23, 2017, 07:17:24 AM

Theists are warmongers?  Oh wait, they usually are.

You speak for all atheists ... the atheist Pope?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 23, 2017, 07:20:10 AM
You speak for all atheists ... the atheist Pope?

There have probably been atheist Popes.  At some times, they were completely political.  Keep in mind that atheism is merely a lack of a theisitic belief, not a theism of its own.