Career suggestion to pupils. WTF?

Started by pr126, September 25, 2017, 10:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on October 02, 2017, 06:33:36 AM
Having prostitution illegal gives, like with illegal drugs trade, power to criminals.

Having registered and legal prostitution, you can monitor it for health concerns (STDs) and protect prostitutes in a regulated setting, even tax it too.

True.  But the government is criminogenic.  It is what it is, not what you were taught in Civics 101.  We are all slaves of the System ... watch some George Carlin.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 01, 2017, 04:10:58 PM
Perhaps.  Perhaps sailors are more experienced lovers ;-)

Sailors (or anyone else) using the services of prostitutes aren't "lovers" by any sense of the word.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 04, 2017, 01:28:30 AM
Sailors (or anyone else) using the services of prostitutes aren't "lovers" by any sense of the word.

Picky picky ... your ego failed to kick in, at this point you would normally claim that women loved you more than Hugh Hefner.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 04, 2017, 09:55:54 PM
Picky picky ... your ego failed to kick in, at this point you would normally claim that women loved you more than Hugh Hefner.
My ego didn't kick in because I don't claim that women love me more than Hugh Hefner.  I never said so, I don't think it, and I wouldn't believe it if someone said it.  Do you actually read posts before you create some odd reply to them?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 08, 2017, 02:43:38 AM
My ego didn't kick in because I don't claim that women love me more than Hugh Hefner.  I never said so, I don't think it, and I wouldn't believe it if someone said it.  Do you actually read posts before you create some odd reply to them?

I reply to all of your posts, not just one, because a picture you have painted of yourself, is alive in my mind, when I post.  Of course you do the same.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 08, 2017, 05:51:03 PM
I reply to all of your posts, not just one, because a picture you have painted of yourself, is alive in my mind, when I post.  Of course you do the same.

That is very interesting.  My avatar means nothing special other than an interest in human prehistory, while yours specifically refers to Spinoza.  So what picture of me is "alive in your mind"?

I don't do the same.  I reply to your posts based on whatever the newest one is.  You aren't consistent or routinely serious enough to form a "picture of yourself".

GrinningYMIR

Its legal to have sex!
ITs legal to sell things!

but its ILLEGAL TO SELL FUCKING!
-George Carlin
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

personally I think legalizing and regulating it is a good idea.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 08, 2017, 10:00:18 PM
That is very interesting.  My avatar means nothing special other than an interest in human prehistory, while yours specifically refers to Spinoza.  So what picture of me is "alive in your mind"?

I don't do the same.  I reply to your posts based on whatever the newest one is.  You aren't consistent or routinely serious enough to form a "picture of yourself".

DMV clerk from Hell ... as I have said before.  And to help you "brites" I have the Spinoza picture.  Otherwise I ... as Kekistani, would have Pepe the frog instead.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 08, 2017, 10:29:40 PM
DMV clerk from Hell ... as I have said before.  And to help you "brites" I have the Spinoza picture.  Otherwise I ... as Kekistani, would have Pepe the frog instead.

And you thought I wouldn't know what "Kekistani" is?  LOL!  Nice to meet you, frogman...