Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 04, 2017, 03:30:22 AM
Yeah, I know most of that.  Was there a point?

Sharing.  Most people here either know Newton, or Dr Who, but nothing in between.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 04, 2017, 09:14:45 PM
Sharing.  Most people here either know Newton, or Dr Who, but nothing in between.

You underestimate us here.  You could add that to a theist site though.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 08, 2017, 04:24:04 AM
You underestimate us here.  You could add that to a theist site though.

Since you invented everything apparently, it would be impossible to over-estimate you ;-)

No, theist forums only want to argue what color of underwear Jesus wore ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 08, 2017, 01:47:59 PM
Since you invented everything apparently, it would be impossible to over-estimate you ;-)

No, theist forums only want to argue what color of underwear Jesus wore ;-)

They had underwear back them?  Seriously, they didn't.    I can understand why you can't, as a theist, participate in theist forums, though.  They would just laugh you out. 

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 09, 2017, 12:01:49 AM
They had underwear back them?  Seriously, they didn't.    I can understand why you can't, as a theist, participate in theist forums, though.  They would just laugh you out.

Ah, but I do participate in 3 other forums, two of which are theist.  They aren't all 1st Baptist Church types fortunately, because I don't play banjo or handle rattlesnakes ;-)  At least there is some intelligence at this atheist forum, you won't find it at most theist forums.  So actually, I would laugh at most theist forums (if they aren't like MikeCL's recent series of posts) ... but I would rather laugh with someone (here) than at someone (there).

And yes, people wore loin cloths, made of discarded cloth rags, when they could.  Even Native Americans wore loin cloths.  Us guys need supports.  And of course "on the rag" means that women originally wore similar discarded cloth rags, when they could.  Alas there was no toilet paper yet ... hence "shit stick", don't leave home without it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 09, 2017, 10:37:01 AM
Ah, but I do participate in 3 other forums, two of which are theist.  They aren't all 1st Baptist Church types fortunately, because I don't play banjo or handle rattlesnakes ;-)  At least there is some intelligence at this atheist forum, you won't find it at most theist forums.  So actually, I would laugh at most theist forums (if they aren't like MikeCL's recent series of posts) ... but I would rather laugh with someone (here) than at someone (there).

And yes, people wore loin cloths, made of discarded cloth rags, when they could.  Even Native Americans wore loin cloths.  Us guys need supports.  And of course "on the rag" means that women originally wore similar discarded cloth rags, when they could.  Alas there was no toilet paper yet ... hence "shit stick", don't leave home without it.

You have time for more than this forum?  You must be online 24/7.  So you have clones.

MikeCL is a theist forum?  You write oddly sometimes.

Loincloths are not usually underwear, but rather to hide the genitals for both ancient males and females.  And apparently, you don't have much idea when "cloth" was created.  And not to get too offensive, but "toilet paper" was originally either moss or leaves or (farther back) fingers wiped on the ground or rinsed in a creek.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 05:17:10 AM
You have time for more than this forum?  You must be online 24/7.  So you have clones.

MikeCL is a theist forum?  You write oddly sometimes.

Loincloths are not usually underwear, but rather to hide the genitals for both ancient males and females.  And apparently, you don't have much idea when "cloth" was created.  And not to get too offensive, but "toilet paper" was originally either moss or leaves or (farther back) fingers wiped on the ground or rinsed in a creek.

Now you are salami slicing "underwear".  And yes, I have been a clown, but you are IT (touches your post).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 07:21:20 AM
Now you are salami slicing "underwear".  And yes, I have been a clown, but you are IT (touches your post).

I prefer pepperoni to salami,  "And yes you have been a clown.  Have you tried being otherwise?  You might get off some ignore lists if you did.  Because I would mention it.

I'm serious, being the class or forum clown is fun and all but you could do better.  Just a thought, not a sermon.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 02:50:53 PM
I prefer pepperoni to salami,  "And yes you have been a clown.  Have you tried being otherwise?  You might get off some ignore lists if you did.  Because I would mention it.

I'm serious, being the class or forum clown is fun and all but you could do better.  Just a thought, not a sermon.

Any club that would accept me as a member, I wouldn't want to join - Groucho Marx.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 08:32:06 PM
Any club that would accept me as a member, I wouldn't want to join - Groucho Marx.

Yeah, but he was invited to clubs for his comedic talents.  You aren't.  Quite frankly, you are more of a pest than anything else.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 05:15:04 AM
Yeah, but he was invited to clubs for his comedic talents.  You aren't.  Quite frankly, you are more of a pest than anything else.

We can't all be Harpo ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.