News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Need advice

Started by kristie1, October 03, 2017, 02:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kristie1

I am a single mother of two teenagers. I have a very stressed and busy life. A few months before, my younger son pointed out how yellow my teeth have become. I never got time to take care of my teeth properly. Even though I brush and floss daily, I really don't know the reason for this color change. I'm very much embarrassed because of this. I can't even smile confidently.
Is there any method to get my white teeth back? I read a blog about Laser teeth whitening. Is it effective? How long will the results last? Kindly share your views about existing [no links. - Pickelledeggs ].

Baruch

Quote from: kristie1 on October 03, 2017, 02:04:06 AM
I am a single mother of two teenagers. I have a very stressed and busy life. A few months before, my younger son pointed out how yellow my teeth have become. I never got time to take care of my teeth properly. Even though I brush and floss daily, I really don't know the reason for this color change. I'm very much embarrassed because of this. I can't even smile confidently.
Is there any method to get my white teeth back? I read a blog about Laser teeth whitening. Is it effective? How long will the results last? Kindly share your views about existing [no links. - Pickelledeggs ].

Don't spam.  Talk to a dentist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well kristie1, you might try simply moving to England, where no one would even notice the state of your dental hygiene.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

Congrats.  The dumbest opening post on an atheist site I have ever seen. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mr.Obvious

I heard spam is bad for your teeth.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on October 19, 2017, 06:22:59 AM
I heard spam is bad for your teeth.

Kind of salty.  So bad for your heart.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 19, 2017, 06:54:00 AM
Kind of salty.  So bad for your heart.

Actually, I read recently that SOME people are so afraid of salt that they are deficient in it.  You just can't beat balanced daily meals with a bit of everything.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!