Author Topic: How do Christians comprehend the iconic duo of free will and predestination?  (Read 228 times)

Offline Baruch

I was mocking all you 200 IQ atheists .. and I am not always trying to be funny.

I am Jewish.  Jews = kosher evil.  Gentiles = evil evil.  You only think that I am to the left of Pr126 ... I am to his right ;-))

But am I afraid?  Not too much at my age.  I have seen too much, and don't want to see much more.  I blame TV.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 01:00:04 PM by Baruch »
שלום

Offline Cavebear

I was mocking all you 200 IQ atheists .. and I am not always trying to be funny.

Only 140, please...  I like to stay modest.

I am Jewish.  Jews = kosher evil.  Gentiles = evil evil.  You only think that I am to the left of Pr126 ... I am to his right ;-))

DUH!!!  The only thing that confuses some people is the that your write rather well for religio-nazi...

But am I afraid?  Not too much at my age.  I have seen too much, and don't want to see much more.  I blame TV.

You want to see and learn more, possibly to escape the sins of your youth.   Otherwise you wouldn't be here arguing with me.  LOL!

Have a good day mate...

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Offline Baruch

You want to see and learn more, possibly to escape the sins of your youth.   Otherwise you wouldn't be here arguing with me.  LOL!

Have a good day mate...

Yes, lunch is over, time to go back protecting the Freeworld from Pod People.  Also .. you had more HTML problems ... genius ;-))
שלום

Offline Cavebear

Yes, lunch is over, time to go back protecting the Freeworld from Pod People.  Also .. you had more HTML problems ... genius ;-))

After 36 hours online, I really don't worry about it too much.  Thinking about replies is more fun than diligence.  Though correcting (and failing) to correct all my typos gets harder.

Voltaire said .. “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities”
There you go talking about Trump again🤔
Would you like to play with my invisible friend? HE can give you anything that you want. All you have to do is ask HIM

Offline Cavebear

There you go talking about Trump again🤔

Trump is the master of absurdities.  You tell he is lying when his lips move.