Tongue Christianity is a human religion and a fake of people who deceive mankind

Started by suni_muslim, November 20, 2017, 04:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suni_muslim

There is no version of the Bible dating back to the era of Jesus. All the copies are much later, so what does anyone realize that the provisions of this religion were invented and ideas were introduced to him and laughed at you all, you did not see or hear,
The Lord said to speak once upon a full number of people, and filled him from their minds to paper. And the paper was passed on by the generations to your presence. I saw neither heard nor heard.
I mean every book that follows you can be a mistake because anyone who follows you before you can do it
Or delete the words of him or his words. You did not see anything and did not hear anything you just read
Even the letter of the Bible forbade you to think.
He tries to occupy the hearts of the faithful about the worship of God, and his love, by preoccupation with materialities and desires, and an attempt to remove the word of God from the heart (Luke 8:12)
And tries to impede the progress of believers spiritually (Acts 2: 8), (De 10: 19-21).
He resists the righteous (Zech 3: 1-2)
He may hate people, and does not want to save anyone (Luke 8:12)
But wants to seize the intellect, and control the human beings (Acts 10:38)
13 As well as deceiving humans, evil spirits sow terror in the hearts of men, who today know that they have only a "short time" before their activity ceases, so they become more ferocious than ever. : 12, 17)
The devil and his mistresses deceive the people and keep them away from God - Revelation 12: 9

If you do the will of God and resist Satan Satan, he will flee from you - Jacob 4: 7, 8.
(14) Let them be like them, they are blind, they lead blindly, and if the blind lead blind, they fall together in a pit.
What teaches you that the letter of the Bible added these verses also to deceive you. You did not see and did not hear, but read!
You have to think. Keep in the same coarse shell invented by you
Which proves to you only the authenticity of what you have of the book. It is the existence of a copy dating back to the era of Jesus and this is impossible.
- Women in the Bible are poorer than pigs and wolves of the dog
If a woman wanted to defend her husband and it happened that she touched the nakedness of the other she would cut her hand without pity: Deuteronomy 25
I am the shepherd of good;
I really want Christianity sheep going without thinking
The book of uncleanness denotes the uncleanness of the fiddle
Genesis 49:25: From the Father of your Father who appoints you, and from the Almighty who blesses you all, the blessings of heaven come from above, and the blessings of immersion subside beneath you: the pools of the breasts and the womb.
Job 3: 12 Why did my knees, and my breasts, even my breast?
Job 24: 9 They snatch the orphan from the breast;
Psalm 22: 9 For thou hast drawn me out of the belly: thou hast made me secure on the breasts of my mother
Proverbs 5:19 The beloved Zeppelin and the vulture of the gazelle. Let her breasts be at all times, and with her love I will always be drunk
Song of Songs 1:13 Thou shalt be my darling
Psalm 4: 5 Thy breasts are like the dagger of a pair of twins, that feed between the thorns
Song of Songs 7: 3 Your breasts are like two pairs of dorsal twins
Psalm 7: 7 This is your likeness, like palm, and thydec with clusters
7: 8 I said, I will go up to the palm tree, and take hold of it, and thy breasts shall be like grapes of vineyard, and the smell of your nostrils like apples.
Hymn 8: 1 Let my brother-in-law breastfeed my breasts, and I will find you abroad, and I will kiss you, and do not betray me.
8: 8 We have a little sister who has no breasts: and what shall we do for our sister in the day that thou shalt go forth?

8: 10 I am a wall, and the LORD will say to David, Alone, in his unity, What is the guilt of women?
The Lord shall rape the women of David before all; Nasty who characterizes the gospel
In the second book of Samuel, chapter 12: 10-12 the prophet of God, peace be upon him, despised God, and God took his wives and gave them to his neighbor, to show them with the sight of all the children of Israel.

"10 Therefore the sword will not leave your house forever, because you despised me and raped the woman of Uriah the Hittite." 11 And he went on, "This is what the LORD says: I will raise against you the people of your house, who will bring you plagues; and I will take your wives before your eyes, and give them to your neighbor. In secret, I am doing this in the sight of all the Children of Israel and in broad daylight.
The earth has four corners of the stupid character of the Bible. This indicates the human religion .. The ball has four corners!
For human speech is not heavenly
(Revelation 20: 8) And he goes out to let the nations that are in the four corners of the earth go: Gog and Magog, to gather them together for war, whose number is like the sand of the sea.
A false religion. Even a Christian who reads is never thought of because the following thousand gospels are prevented from thinking
I think you think, my dear, thinking is haraam
Crimes and Christian terrorism
In the Old and New Testaments
(There is no difference between the Old Testament and the Hadith because the Lord is the one who said this is his book)
The criminal is a criminal of all time
The crimes of the modern era are no less than the Old Testament
The Christian religion is a criminal terrorist
Luke 19:27
27 But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’”
Luke 12:49
Christ Brings Division
49 “I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
Luke 12:51
51 Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division.
Matthew 10:34

Christ Brings Division
34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.
Matthew 10:35

35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’;
Matthew 23

Woe to the Scribes and Pharisees
23 Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe,[a] that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.
Hebrews 12:29

29 For our God is a consuming fire
Exodus 31:17

17 It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’”
John 2

13 Now the Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And He found in the temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers doing business. 15 When He had made a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen, and poured out the changers’ money and overturned the tables.
Leviticus 25:44

44 And as for your male and female slaves whom you may haveâ€"from the nations that are around you, from them you may buy male and female slaves
Leviticus 25:46

46 And you may take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them as a possession; they shall be your permanent slaves. But regarding your brethren, the children of Israel, you shall not rule over one another with rigor.
John 15

The True Vine
15 “I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away;[a] and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned
1 Peter 2:15

15 For this is the will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish menâ€"
Deuteronomy 13

Punishment of Apostates
13 “If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, 2 and the sign or the wonder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after other gods’â€"which you have not knownâ€"‘and let us serve them,’ 3 you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams, for the Lord your God is testing you to know whether you love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall walk after the Lord your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him. 5 But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in order to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you from the house of bondage, to entice you from the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall put away the evil from your midst.

6 “If your brother, the son of your mother, your son or your daughter, the wife of your bosom, or your friend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which you have not known, neither you nor your fathers, 7 of the gods of the people which are all around you, near to you or far off from you, from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth, 8 you shall not consent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or conceal him; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. 10 And you shall stone him with stones until he dies, because he sought to entice you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this among you.

12 “If you hear someone in one of your cities, which the Lord your God gives you to dwell in, saying, 13 ‘Corrupt men have gone out from among you and enticed the inhabitants of their city, saying, “Let us go and serve other gods”’â€"which you have not knownâ€" 14 then you shall inquire, search out, and ask diligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an abomination was committed among you, 15 you shall surely strike the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying it, all that is in it and its livestockâ€"with the edge of the sword. 16 And you shall gather all its plunder into the middle of the street, and completely burn with fire the city and all its plunder, for the Lord your God. It shall be a heap forever; it shall not be built again.
1 Corinthians 5
6 Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens the whole lump? 7 Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
1 Corinthians 5:13

13 But those who are outside God judges. Therefore “put away from yourselves the evil person.”[a]
Romans 13:4

4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.
Leviticus 20:14

14 If a man marries a woman and her mother, it is wickedness. They shall be burned with fire, both he and they, that there may be no wickedness among you.
Leviticus 21:9

9 The daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by playing the harlot, she profanes her father. She shall be burned with fire
Joshua 7
7 And Joshua said, “Alas, Lord God, why have You brought this people over the Jordan at allâ€"to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us? Oh, that we had been content, and dwelt on the other side of the Jordan! 24 Then Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, the silver, the garment, the wedge of gold, his sons, his daughters, his oxen, his donkeys, his sheep, his tent, and all that he had, and they brought them to the Valley of Achor. 25 And Joshua said, “Why have you troubled us? The Lord will trouble you this day.” So all Israel stoned him with stones; and they burned them with fire after they had stoned them with stones.
Psalm 140:10

10 Let burning coals fall upon them;
Let them be cast into the fire,
Into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
John 15:6New King James Version (NKJV)

6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned

2 Thessalonians 1
7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

Revelation 14:10-11
10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
Revelation 21:8

8 But the cowardly, unbelieving,[a] abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

The eternal punishment of women to be dominated by men

16 And he said unto the woman, Thou shalt multiply more the fee of thy husband; And to your husband, your longing shall prevail over you. "(Genesis 3)

The woman is unclean during her menstruation, and all that she touches is unclean as well

25 And if a woman sheds the blood of her blood for many days in the time of her menstruation, or if she begs after her transgression, all the days of her uncleanness shall be unclean, as in the days of her transgression. It is unclean. 26 Every bed that lay upon it, all the days of its flood, shall be like the bedding thereof. And all the sackcloth that thou shalt sit upon it shall be unclean, as the uncleanness of their prey. 27 And every man that is touched shall be unclean, and shall wash his clothes and bathe himself in water, and shall be unclean until the evening. "(Leviticus 15)

The uncleanness of the birth of the female is twice the uncleanness of the birth of the male

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman conceived and bore a male, she shall be unclean seven days. As in the days when they are unclean, they shall be unclean. 3 And on the eighth day he shall circumcise the flesh of his foreskin. 4 And she shall spend thirty-three days in the blood of her cleansing; Everything holy shall not be touched, and shall not come to the sanctuary until the days of purifying it are completed. 5 If a female is born, she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her inheritance. Then she will spend sixty-six days in the blood of her cleansing. (Leviticus 12)

Women are sold and bought

7 And if a man sold his daughter a nation, she would not go out, as the servants go out.

Women like donkey and bull luggage and property of men

17 Thou shalt not desire another house; Do not lust for a woman other than you, nor his slave, nor his servant, nor his revolution, nor his donkey, nor anything of his own. "(Exodus 20)

new era

Has the era of grace, love and peace canceled the New Testament these previous concepts and did not agree?
, Unfortunately, he did not even confirm them and gave them illusions above their misfortunes and stressed the superiority of men and sovereignty and make women a secondary object of his.
His verses came as more shocking and offensive to women than to the Old Testament:

11 For a woman to learn silence in every submission. 12 But I will not allow a woman to know, nor to rule over a man, but to be in silence, 13 for Adam was first brought up, then Eve. 14 And Adam did not find him, but the woman was tempted. 15 But they shall be saved by the birth of the children, if they are established in faith, love, and holiness with reason. (1 Timothy 2)

3 But I want to know that the head of every man is Christ, but the head of the woman is the man, and the head of Christ is God. 4 Every man who prays or prophesies, and has a thing on his head, he shakes his head. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies, and her head is not covered, and she shakes her head, because she and the paralyzed one thing are certain. 6 If the woman, if she is not covered, let her hair be cut off. If it is ugly for a woman to cut or fly, she should be covered. 7 The man should not cover his head for being the image of God and his glory. But the woman is the glory of the man. 8 For the man is not of the woman, but the woman of the man. 9 And because the man was not created for the sake of the woman, but the woman for the man. 10 For this woman should have authority over her head, for the angels.
(1 Corinthians 11)

4 In order that the young women should be pleased with their husbands and love their children, 5 wise women, women, women and men, so that the word of God can not be blasphemed.

suni_muslim

(Titus 2)
- Summary verses -
* Download women and the first sin button and expel humanity from Paradise.
* It is not permissible for a woman to learn, but to learn with silence (depriving her of the priesthood).
* Sovereignty for men and women is subject to justification for the following reasons:
Adam first created the woman.
- Women were created for men, not men for women.
- Adam did not seduce, but the woman of Iguet.
- The head of every man is Christ: but the woman whose head is the man.
The man is the image of God and his glory, but the woman is the glory of man.
Christianity is wrong and its followers always close their minds !!!!! A false religion and no manuscript dating back to the time of Christ
Christian religion is a religion of murder and criminality
\\\\
Isaiah 13:16
Their children also will be dashed to pieces before their eyes;
Their houses will be plundered
And their wives ravished.ncites his followers to murder and crime
\\\

Lamentations 2:20
“See, O Lord, and consider!
To whom have You done this?
Should the women eat their offspring,
The children they have cuddled?[a]
Should the priest and prophet be slain
In the sanctuary of the Lord?
\\\\\
Luke 19:27
But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’”
\\\\
Christianity calls for adultery and promotes prostitution
Is true religion true incites prostitution !!!!!
\\\\
Matthew 21:31

31 Which of the two did the will of his father?”

They said to Him, “The first.”

Jesus said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter the kingdom of God before you.
\\\\
Christianity is a false religion ... not God's religion
Religion distorted ... religion wrong ... and written by humans
\\\\\\\
The religion of Islam is a religion of love and peace
Prophet Muhammad .... said to his companions ....
If you are in a battle ... do not kill a child ... and do not kill as much as you do not cut a tree and do not destroy a house
.... He also said the best works of good manners ....
And exhort the forgiveness ...
And called to love ....
He also said ... who was hurting a person of Christianity or the Jews ... he hurt me
If Islam were aggressive, you would not find a Christian in the Middle East
Islam is a religion of love ... a religion of tolerance ... a religion of peace
Taxation on the Christian and Jewish at that time is very little .... equivalent to a few dollars in the whole year !!!!
In exchange for his defense and protection ... and even if hungry feed him ... if it is not covered ... brotherhood and peace
Islam is Islam
Islam is the religion of Muhammad ...
The followers of Islam are not Islam.
Followers would have taken Islam properly
When they were killed, neither Serko nor Hadamo
Islam is not terrorist organizations ... these are not Muslims
Those just say they are Muslims
But Islam does not say as they do .... Islam does not say kill !!!!
Islam does not say demolish .... those Prophet Muhammad is innocent of them
Because the Prophet Muhammad said that he hurt a Christian or a Jew who lost me
Islam is different from these terrorist organizations
Islam is a religion of love and peace

Islam told about the rotation of the earth since the time of the Prophet Muhammad
He said in the Qur'an
The mountains look you see it fixed ... but in fact are going to move
He also said
About the dark at the bottom of the sea
Which can never be known at that time
The depth in which a total darkness occurs
It is 8800 meters
The light gradually diminishes from a depth of 300 meters
It is impossible to know this at all in the time of the Prophet Muhammad
He also told us that the mountain was a wedge like a wedge
Not so long ago we knew that
Tell us a lot also these are just examples
\\\\
These predictions and things can never be known
To exploration and science
Or by God
Because none of these things can be identified by any of these solutions
\\\\
Christianity has told us about mistakes that prove the humanity of this belief and religion
\\
Revelation 20:8

8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
\\\
The four corners of the earth !!!!!!!!
Earth square !!!!! A rectangle!!!!
Does the ball have four corners?
This is a human religion .... not a religion of God
…..
Bible Myths
Ecclesiastes [1: 5]:
((The sun rises and then west, speeding to the place where Talat))

The Book of Nahum [1: 3]:
((The way of the Lord in the storm and storm, and clouds dust feet).
Do not resort to the scientific interpretations that even young children know is that the clouds result from the evaporation of the seas and the oceans, but the clouds
It is the dust of the feet of the Lord
"And then I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow upon the earth, sea, or tree."

The Holy Bible also says that the earth has pillars:

((He is the one who shakes the earth from its stable, and its pillars will shake).

And also...

((The founder of the earth on its bases shall not be shaken forever and ever.)) [Psalm 104: 5]
Joshua: ((Shake his spear on three hundred killed them at once))

What a supernatural shaft this spear: kills 300 men at once ????
I mean, they must have lined up behind one another and did not move when Yeshuaam hit them at once
So kill them.
It is the spear of Yoshib, one of the heroes of David. The Bible says about him: "He shook his spear on eight hundred and killed them at once." (Samuel II 23: 8)
Time goes
Go quickly and follow Islam
Islam is the truth
Islam is peace and love
☪ ☪ ☪

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

aitm

I almost got a hard on. If that was only two pages longer I coulda had a ciggy.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 20, 2017, 05:32:38 PM
My non-existent God is better than your non-existent God.

Watch the self-reference; you can fall into uncontrolled re-cursing, and create your own mini-black-hole of damnation.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on November 20, 2017, 07:05:59 PM
This is really stupid.

Ah, but you carefully looked for all these identical posts, knowing that they were identical ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on November 20, 2017, 07:08:29 PM
Ah, but you carefully looked for all these identical posts, knowing that they were identical ...
I enjoy a certain amount of continuity every once in a while.