News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Damn your eyes.

Started by pr126, June 14, 2013, 01:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Saudi women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover even them up, if resolution is passed

QuoteWomen with attractive eyes may be forced to cover them up under Saudi Arabia's latest repressive measure, it was reported yesterday.

The ultra-conservative Islamic state has said it has the right to stop women revealing 'tempting' eyes in public.

A spokesperson for Saudi Arabia's Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice, Sheikh Motlab al Nabet, said a proposal to enshrine the measure in law has been tabled.

Women in Saudi Arabia already have to wear a long black cloak, called an abaya, cover their hair and, in some regions, conceal their faces while in public.

If they do not, they face punishments including fines and public floggings.

One report on the Bikya Masr news website suggested the proposal was made after a member of the committee was attracted by a woman's eyes as he walked along a street, provoking a fight.

josephpalazzo

Yep, women are real EVIIIIIILLL.

Next time president Obama goes on saying that Islam is a religion of peace, he should make sure his wife has her eyes covered. We wouldn't want any of those Muslims be tempted by those evil eyes.

stromboli

Yup. sultry bitches, the lot.

SGOS

Quote from: "pr126"Saudi women with attractive eyes may be forced to cover even them up, if resolution is passed

QuoteOne report on the Bikya Masr news website suggested the proposal was made after a member of the committee was attracted by a woman's eyes as he walked along a street, provoking a fight.
Well of course a guy is going to get in a fight when a woman gets him all lusty with her eyes.  Surely, one would not expect Saudi men to be accountable for their violent behavior when it's caused by lust.  They'd all be nice guys if it weren't for women making them crazy and working them into a frenzy with their eyes.  Sometimes they even go home and whack off, and that really pisses Allah off.

Colanth

All they're saying is that Muslims are of the opinion that Muslims have no self-restraint (which is a characteristic of the species Homo sapiens sapiens).

I won't argue here - a group usually knows itself better than outsiders do.  But we normally impose external restraints on those with no internal restraints.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

wolf39us

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"They also banned this hottie.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/h ... -1.1327759

What's next?

omg!  lol

I never thought a man could be banned for being to good looking.

Colanth

Well, you know those Muslim women - can't keep their minds off sex.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

stromboli

It is the lack of booze. I know that has solved all our problems. And bacon.

Poison Tree

What if some cleric has a burqa fetish, would he rule that women must cover up their burqas? Some kind of burqa-burqa [as oposed to bunga bunga]? Or a burqa within a burqa: burqa-ception?
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

josephpalazzo

I don't know why but after reading your post, I feel like having a ham-burqa!

SilentFutility

Quote from: "josephpalazzo"I don't know why but after reading your post, I feel like having a ham-burqa!
Oh dear.

The powers that be in Saudi Arabia really are so scared of their own boners it's amazing. If you can't look at a woman's eyes and absolutely nothing else and still maintain control over yourself it is YOU that has a problem.

pr126

Quran 24:30

Pickthall
Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and be modest. That is purer for them. Lo! Allah is aware of what they do.

Yusuf Ali
Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.

Quran 24:31

Pickthall
And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands' fathers, or their sons or their husbands' sons, or their brothers or their brothers' sons or sisters' sons, or their women, or their slaves, or male attendants who lack vigour, or children who know naught of women's nakedness. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And turn unto Allah together, O believers, in order that ye may succeed.

Yusuf Ali
And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.

Aroura33

I just....I want to say something here....I seem to be at a loss for words.
WTF??
 #-o  :Hangman:

I am having one of those nights where I feel like the whole human race is doomed, and it deserves it.  Need to go to bed, hopeful to see some silver linings in the morning.
"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

Jason78

Quote from: "wolf39us"
Quote from: "josephpalazzo"They also banned this hottie.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/h ... -1.1327759

What's next?

omg!  lol

I never thought a man could be banned for being to good looking.
Well there's my trip to the UAE out the window! :(
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato