Train evacuated because of bible

Started by trdsf, October 02, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

There are no potatoes but Irish potatoes, everything else is a swollen root.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 05:37:03 PM
There are no potatoes but Irish potatoes, everything else is a swollen root.

That is why we only serve the best, sir.  Finest to fry, boil. or steam.  With butter or without. None of that US gravy nonsense. .
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 05:53:45 PM
That is why we only serve the best, sir.  Finest to fry, boil. or steam.  With butter or without. None of that US gravy nonsense. .

I hesitate to ask but would you like a potato err, "mashed"?.  I've heard it allows the butter to flow in better.It seems all the rage lately.

Gawdzilla Sama

Can't type right now, my mouth is full.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 06:05:22 PM
Can't type right now, my mouth is full.

Then we should consider the red velvet cake.  With a dollop of true vanilla ice cream, I'm told it is one the the dessert chef;s best...

But could wait till you finish enjoying the Potato with everything.  It IS one of my personal favrits here.

Cavebear

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 06:12:48 PM
Then we should consider the red velvet cake.  With a dollop of true vanilla ice cream, I'm told it is one the the dessert chef;s best...

But could wait till you finish enjoying the Potato with everything.  It IS one of my personal favrits here.

I very much regret that the chef must close down the kitchen for the night good sir.  And I must retire as well.  My friend has made a most delicious calzone and I have not eaten in 36 hours,,,   May your head rest well this day...

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Baruch

And you think I fool around?  I enjoyed the whole GS-CB dialog.  Feel free to continue.  They Eyes of Texas are Upon You ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 08:38:15 PM
And you think I fool around?  I enjoyed the whole GS-CB dialog.  Feel free to continue.  They Eyes of Texas are Upon You ;-)

The difference is that when YOU fool around, you are only playing a game.  I was fully into what I said for some happiness to another.