Train evacuated because of bible

Started by trdsf, October 02, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 01:38:25 PM
On this forum you're supposed to sacrifice a duck instead of a chicken. You may have missed that in the EULA.

I missed the memo.  I'll try to get a duck to kill soon.  Do I bite the neck directly like a cat or is a sharp knife acceptable?

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 01:50:04 PM
I missed the memo.  I'll try to get a duck to kill soon.  Do I bite the neck directly like a cat or is a sharp knife acceptable?

Pull the head off, take your clothes off, spread the blood over your body, and then go to your local Halloween supply store and stand outside like a statue.

It'll make a great Youtube.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 02:04:25 PM
Pull the head off, take your clothes off, spread the blood over your body, and then go to your local Halloween supply store and stand outside like a statue.

It'll make a great Youtube.

Can I wear my Hobbitt feet?

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 03:11:29 PM
No, but you can wear your Hobbit feet.

Darn those extra letters.  If I could type as well as I can cook, well, I'd um, be a poor cook...  Would you like fries on that pizza?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 03:23:46 PM
Darn those extra letters.  If I could type as well as I can cook, well, I'd um, be a poor cook...  Would you like fries on that pizza?
Cry "MADNESS" and fan the fries of Hell!
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 03:26:59 PM
Cry "MADNESS" and fan the fries of Hell!

Let there pizza with fries and a side of pizza!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 03:35:34 PM
Let there pizza with fries and a side of pizza!
Chili cheese fries, please.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 03:43:15 PM
Chili cheese fries, please.

Spiral cut or standard?  Garlic or not?  Your request is as a demand to me.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 03:50:42 PM
Spiral cut or standard?  Garlic or not?  Your request is as a demand to me.
Just give me a potato with everything on it.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 04:02:41 PM
Just give me a potato with everything on it.

Thank you sir, will that be garlic, cheese and onions?  Would you like some gravy?  Crispy fries??  A crisp pinot grigio?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 04:20:58 PM
Thank you sir, will that be garlic, cheese and onions?  Would you like some gravy?  Crispy fries??  A crisp pinot grigio?
Use the potato to make vodka.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 04:21:46 PM
Use the potato to make vodka.

That would take a couple hours.  Would you just like a vodka  and ginger instead.  I hear it is very good here.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 04:23:56 PM
That would take a couple hours.  Would you just like a vodka  and ginger instead.  I hear it is very good here.
Nah, just some of the 30 yo Macallan, please.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 04:39:33 PM
Nah, just some of the 30 yo Macallan, please.

I see you are a man of fine tastes sir.  Would you like it by the shot or a snifter?  And, if  you wish the whole bottle, I am advised that the prime delmonico steak is "on the house". 

With everything on the potatoe.  And I assure you, we make the finest crispy onion rings this side of Kansas.   And THEY are worried...

And may I add, the potato was grown organically in the finest fields of Ireland.