Train evacuated because of bible

Started by trdsf, October 02, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 08, 2017, 03:30:16 AM
Rather, it seems that HE thought they would after they were dead.  Which is a real difference between Atheists and theists.  THEY think we exist after death.

As a heretic, I don't consider humanity to be really alive.  We are in purgatory, with a big Ducolax up our butts.  Don't think reality is binary, unless you are in IT ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 08, 2017, 02:11:03 PM
As a heretic, I don't consider humanity to be really alive.  We are in purgatory, with a big Ducolax up our butts.  Don't think reality is binary, unless you are in IT ;-)

Well THAT is surely the clearest statement that you are not rational. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 08, 2017, 10:19:28 PM
Well THAT is surely the clearest statement that you are not rational.

Glad you finally noticed ... clearest statement that you are fur ball.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 08, 2017, 10:30:43 PM
Glad you finally noticed ... clearest statement that you are fur ball.
So, your "glad you finally noticed" admits you aren't rational.  So why do you continue to bother us?

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 08, 2017, 10:55:06 PM
So, your "glad you finally noticed" admits you aren't rational.  So why do you continue to bother us?

You aren't rational either, just a pretender.  I am self aware, most people believe their own marketing.  I don't bother everyone, just you ... but Rick & Morty are my true loves now.  Don't be too jealous.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 09, 2017, 10:39:05 AM
You aren't rational either, just a pretender.  I am self aware, most people believe their own marketing.  I don't bother everyone, just you ... but Rick & Morty are my true loves now.  Don't be too jealous.

Then I should just put you back on "ignore", right?  Do you want me to?  You want have all that attention and my sterling replies...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 01:26:51 AM
Then I should just put you back on "ignore", right?  Do you want me to?  You want have all that attention and my sterling replies...

See, you are jealous.  Are you Morty's dad?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 01:26:51 AM
I've had him on ignore for most of my happy time here.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 08:05:23 AM
I've had him on ignore for most of my happy time here.

Yeah. but I can't seem to get it to work.

Gawdzilla Sama

I just put you on "ignore" as a test and it worked. Did you go to "Modify Profile" and choose the "friend/ignore" option?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 08:37:50 AM
I just put you on "ignore" as a test and it worked. Did you go to "Modify Profile" and choose the "friend/ignore" option?
The problem for me is that ignore only does half the job.  There are still responses, often quoting the original text. 

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 08:37:50 AM

Yes.  Can you get it to work for Baruch?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 11:17:58 AM
Yes.  Can you get it to work for Baruch?
Baruch's been on ignore for quite a while. If it's not working for you check with the staff.
PZ Myers

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 11, 2017, 12:26:56 PM
Baruch's been on ignore for quite a while. If it's not working for you check with the staff.

I have,  Thank you.  Good to know it works.  I must be doing something wrong. I triple checked the name.  Maybe I am missing a "save" somewhere?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2017, 01:30:06 PM
I have,  Thank you.  Good to know it works.  I must be doing something wrong. I triple checked the name.  Maybe I am missing a "save" somewhere?
On this forum you're supposed to sacrifice a duck instead of a chicken. You may have missed that in the EULA.
PZ Myers