50 killed, 200 Injured in Las Vegas Shooting

Started by Shiranu, October 02, 2017, 07:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chill98

Found this video from someone at Vegas, away from the music festival.   She is very articulate, you feel her emotions as she describes fleeing gunfire.  Yesterday, when I viewed this, it had like 750 hits.  34K today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXBfCIukLmA

Near the last 1/4 of the video she goes through transcripts of police scanner which is very interesting on its own. 

chill98

from the comments section of the video above is a link to this place:

http://blackeyenews.com/?p=581

Now I am not giving much credence to the blackeyenews site itself and have not taken the time to verify but look to the 4chan screen shot. Quote above screenshot:

Updated oct 4 - 3:45pm Pacific:  Just another tidbit. Either Paddock is a 4chan users and told warned everyone three weeks prior, or some other government employee grew a conscience before it happened.

Hydra009

Quote from: chill98 on October 17, 2017, 03:06:30 PMNow I am not giving much credence to the blackeyenews site itself and have not taken the time to verify but look to the 4chan screen shot.
lol, probably a good idea.   Displayed prominently on the site: "Federal Reserve | Conspiracy | Illuminati | Bilderberg | Bohemian Grove | World War 3 | 9/11 | Inside Job | New World Order"  They allege that the Las Vegas attack was a false flag carried out by paid actors, for example.

You'd probably come across as more credible if you just stuck to Alex "frogman" Jones.

Baruch

Ah, but key witnesses ... have either disappeared or died already.  CIA on the job.  The hotel guard who was shot by the shooter ... disappeared.

There is no conspiracy to cover up either, nor where any government officials involved with a gun runner for the CIA (the shooter).  Nixon was innocent, so was LBJ.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 11, 2017, 08:44:56 PM
PP - GS and CB are best buds now.  CB got all pissed when I cheated on him with Rick (but not with Morty).

Neither of you make sense most times, but sometimes GS makes more sense than you do.  And that is a low bar with you.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

chill98

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 17, 2017, 03:55:02 PM
lol, probably a good idea.   Displayed prominently on the site: "Federal Reserve | Conspiracy | Illuminati | Bilderberg | Bohemian Grove | World War 3 | 9/11 | Inside Job | New World Order"  They allege that the Las Vegas attack was a false flag carried out by paid actors, for example.

You'd probably come across as more credible if you just stuck to Alex "frogman" Jones.

ya know, I just don't understand why the modus operandi around here is to repeat what is already said.  As I said in the very post you are responding to :

Quote from: chill98
Now I am not giving much credence to the blackeyenews site itself...

What is very telling though is how it is then turned into a logical fallacy:

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is where an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

I clearly was directing the reader to a 4 chan screenshot.  Which you did not address, choosing to focus on something I already pointed out and throwing in a comment about my personal credibility. 

Now do you have something to add to the actual content in question?   Could this be the shooter himself?  Is 4chan notorious for so many posts like this that one is bound to happen just on chance alone?  Being as I am very unfamiliar with 4chan, do you have the skill (or time) to find the actual post to verify it is real?

If not, how about just posting you beeleeves the shooter had no ties to anything nefarious and just went off on this murderous rampage cuz he suddenly became mentally ill...

Cavebear

Quote from: chill98 on October 18, 2017, 10:57:34 AM
ya know, I just don't understand why the modus operandi around here is to repeat what is already said.  As I said in the very post you are responding to :

What is very telling though is how it is then turned into a logical fallacy:

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is where an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

I clearly was directing the reader to a 4 chan screenshot.  Which you did not address, choosing to focus on something I already pointed out and throwing in a comment about my personal credibility. 

Now do you have something to add to the actual content in question?   Could this be the shooter himself?  Is 4chan notorious for so many posts like this that one is bound to happen just on chance alone?  Being as I am very unfamiliar with 4chan, do you have the skill (or time) to find the actual post to verify it is real?

If not, how about just posting you beeleeves the shooter had no ties to anything nefarious and just went off on this murderous rampage cuz he suddenly became mentally ill...

Nonfactual conspiracy theories abound among fools.  And they are never right.  They mostly show factual ignorance.

chill98

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 11:33:49 AM
Nonfactual conspiracy theories abound among fools.  And they are never right.  They mostly show factual ignorance.

http://www.businessinsider.com/5-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-2015-6

and I will add one more with the buzzword

Yellowcake

Point being...

You're wrong.

Cavebear

Quote from: chill98 on October 18, 2017, 11:54:56 AM
http://www.businessinsider.com/5-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-2015-6

and I will add one more with the buzzword

Yellowcake

Point being...

You're wrong.

It is usually a good idea to specify the object of a post.  Otherwise, there can be confusion.

Gawdzilla Sama

Conflating conspiracies and conspiracy theories is a desperate attempt at credibility that never works.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

chill98

Quote from: Cavebear on October 18, 2017, 12:14:34 PM
It is usually a good idea to specify the object of a post.  Otherwise, there can be confusion.

You are/were confused?  Must be that tool thing biting you in the ass.

Cavebear

Quote from: chill98 on October 18, 2017, 12:28:06 PM
You are/were confused?  Must be that tool thing biting you in the ass.

Well I checked my ass and the local tools.  They decided it was an uncertain pronoun.  The vote was 3 to 1.  Well what does my ass know?

Baruch

The missing shot guard has been found!  He was kidnapped by Ellen!  This gets more and more strange, must involve "bath salts" or strange pizza parlors.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 18, 2017, 07:21:41 PM
The missing shot guard has been found!  He was kidnapped by Ellen!  This gets more and more strange, must involve "bath salts" or strange pizza parlors.

As I use neither, your post is about standard unsensible...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 23, 2017, 04:17:31 AM
As I use neither, your post is about standard unsensible...

Just picnic baskets.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.