Author Topic: Impeach Trump????  (Read 27171 times)

Online Hydra009

Re: Impeach Trump????
« Reply #1095 on: December 09, 2018, 09:14:44 AM »

"He just tells it like it is!" - Trump personality cult

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #1096 on: December 09, 2018, 09:50:45 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login:

“What was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented Exxon Mobil corporation,” Tillerson said, was “to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things, but rather just kind of says, ‘This is what I believe.’"

Hmm, this sounds like a familiar song.  Yet so far, it's been easy for Republicans to dismiss these sorts of claims as liberal character assassination.  But Tillerson is hardly a liberal.  Are they going to eventually acknowledge these claims as having some basis in reality or are they going to stick to their gut feeling that Dear Leader is wonderful to the very end?

Also, has Trump read a book this year?  I'd even accept a novella at this point.

Well, he might have read "Dick, Jane, and Sally Run For Office". It has pictures...  Beyond that, it has to be "Show me the MONEY"!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Offline Baruch

« Reply #1097 on: December 09, 2018, 10:45:17 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well, he might have read "Dick, Jane, and Sally Run For Office". It has pictures...  Beyond that, it has to be "Show me the MONEY"!

Purify your soul, give all your money back to the government, from whence it came ;-)
𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎌𐎀𐎍𐎎𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀𐎟𐎍𐎜𐎜𐎟𐎁𐎀𐎍𐎉𐎀𐎀𐎚𐎀
luu shalmaata luu balt’aata
May you be well, may you be healthy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk