Author Topic: Impeach Trump????  (Read 1431 times)

Offline fencerider (OP)

Re: Impeach Trump????
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2017, 03:49:38 AM »
Nonsensei you are wrong. No crime has to be committed to be impeached; unless you are refering to the attitude of republicans in Congress. go read the Constitution more carefully.

Congress can impeach any one for any reason. Or they can choose to overlook some very serious offenses. But what they can not do is ignore treason, bribery, or high crimes. If any of these 3 happens they have no choice but to impeach.

There are two definitions of treason. The common law definition; which puts people in prison; and the political definition which is only used for impeachment.

There is a really big argument and several books written about what exactly a high crime is...

Bribery. Everyone knows what that is without explanation. If you give money or something of value to someone for a favor, or someone gives you money or something of value for a favor, you’ve comitted bribery. Doesnt matter if you are giving or getting the benefit. 🤔 Holee Crap!!! If you are a representative in Congress and you change your vote to get money for your next election, you have committed an impeachable offense. I think that is more than half of Congress. How can the people have a proper impeachment when more than 50% need to be impeached??

Bill Clinton got impeached for having a BJ (maybe Congress was jealous). There is nothing to keep them from impeaching Trump for incompetence in the Constitution.

I am going to guess that they wont impeach him unless we force them to because they think that kissin up will get them reelected
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 03:53:38 AM by fencerider »
not expecting god to show up, but if he does we’re going to have to beat the prick up.

Online Shiranu

« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2017, 04:03:30 AM »
I am going to guess that they wont impeach him unless we force them to because they think that kissin up will get them reelected

Not just that, but he is getting done some of the worst shit they have wanted for years. They may distance themselves from him for popularity reasons, but I am sure the majority of Republicans are loving the results... if not the man getting them done.
Om Mani Padme Hum

Offline Cavebear

« Reply #137 on: December 12, 2017, 02:24:10 AM »
False information like ... Hillary's email server?  And no, not every D party member is hysterical or violent ... just the "true" ones.

Hillary Clinton's email server never turned out to have any unsecure or valuable information on it.  It was examined.  Nothing was found.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!  b 1950

Offline Baruch

« Reply #138 on: December 12, 2017, 07:10:04 AM »
Hillary Clinton's email server never turned out to have any unsecure or valuable information on it.  It was examined.  Nothing was found.

And you want me to respect you?  It had numerous classified materials on it.  Part of which was shared with her daughter (on the Bengazi issue) ... stuff that was above Top Secret.  Are you really Mr Comey ... or that lower ranking FBI Hillary hack they have disclosed ... re-wrote the initial assessment of the server-gate?  Right ... just fake news.  Well, you are a fake bear (sometimes) ... or just a hack for the DNC.
שלום