News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2020, 09:44:21 PM
I just realized why the evangelical Christians like Trump so much: just like their God, when something good happens, Trump did it ("I brought back football!"), and when something bad happens, "it's the crazy Democrats' fault."

I was reading a book about Hiroshima, at a point in the book where a badly wounded lady asks a priest why his God would let such suffering occur, and he tells her that "man is not now in the condition God intended."

Evangelicals want Israel to win, so that G-d can destroy Israel.  All the Jews have to get to Tel Aviv so we can all be murdered by G-d, or by his chosen Gentiles.  Evangelicals, Nazis and Muslims all agree on this in general outline.

Hiroshima by John Hershey.  As far as suffering goes.  The people of Tokyo suffered as much from incendiary bombs as Hiroshima did from one blast ... just in a more special way.  Why do people suffer?  Don't make war on the US, even Yamamoto understood that.  Hitler was an idiot, he could have ignored the Japanese and not declared war on the US, and not invaded the Soviet Union.  Even at that point he would have won the war. 

Originally Hitler was allied with the Republic of China, not the Empire of Japan.  He was stupid to change sides, just because the Japanese were so good at murdering Chinese peasants.  Hitler vs Stalin, two paranoids trying to out play each other.  Let Stalin attack Germany first, play the defensive game.  The Russians would have died even more that way, and Germany would have won (because Stalin would have been overthrown by Beria).

I studied nuclear blast effects via public documents when I was in HS.  I had a bit of Trinitite, from the first nuclear blast.  The correct answer with nukes is ... DON'T DO IT.  Human beings are marginal as individuals, we are murderous in groups.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2020, 11:03:55 PM
Is anyone making a T-shirt or hat that just says

TRiUMPh

?

I bet someone could sell millions of 'em!

Amazon has banned inflammatory t-shirts, because they are .. flammable ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on October 02, 2020, 05:17:59 AM
I don't necessarily agree with the founding fathers.  Many of them had less than altruistic motives that were put into the constitution, and things that were purposely left out.  We live in a Republic, not a democracy.  We can vote until the cows come home, but the decisions are made by a small elite group owned by the wealthy.  Just be happy when they throw you a bone.

This was revealed by the revivified Benjamin Franklin in a Dilbert TV cartoon episode ;-)  But Dogbert knew all along.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 02, 2020, 09:19:40 AM
And don't forget that that small elite group are all white males.

Jewish males.  You Gentiles are too stupid ;-)  A minyan requires 10 orthodox Jewish men.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on October 02, 2020, 10:39:15 AM
The logic for a republic being that urban concerns would overwhelm lightly populated rural areas. It many ways this has always been the backdrop fueling many of the nation's divisions.

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5354/

A greater speech by William Jennings Bryan .. less idealistic than that other greatest speech, the Gettysburg Address.  You can listen to him recite his own speech in his own voice, 30 years after the original delivery.  I only wish we had a recording of Lincoln!

Parties take opposite positions to their previous positions, as expedient.  In 1965, the Democrats having assassinated JFK for his position on Silver, abolished the Constitutional money a second time, as FDR had done the first time in 1933.  It took Nixon in 1971 to finish the job.

Dems trying to ride Trump's BS ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW77qgHUJwI
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Nunes: Shut Down Intel Agencies Until They Declassify "Smoking Gun" Evidence Against Hillary Clinton" ... Nunes not long for this world ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2020, 11:12:46 PM
One drop box for ballots in Texas for each county!? If Abbot gets away with this, how many other GOP governors will do the same thing?

I never thought I'd live to see the actual downfall of America's government, but a coup is coming, and I don't have faith that our institutions can withstand the coming onslaught of betrayal. I'll be interested to see how the rest of the world reacts to an America gone wild.
Ours is trying to, or at least his secretary of state is, the one box per county thing.  Because Franklin County (pop. 1264518) and Vinton County (pop. 13435) have exactly the same number of voters, apparently.  Fucking Ohio State has six times the population as all of Vinton County.

Anyway, a federal judge told him (loosely translated), knock it off, you know better than that, you know what you're trying to do and I know what you're trying to do.

So now he's going to allow multiple drop boxes.  But they all have to be stationed at the county board of elections office, they can't be placed conveniently around the county.   :banghead:

This is why elections should never be the responsibility of an elected official.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Will Trump's latest executive order allow him to fire Dr. Fauci? I hope not, but I suspect it's his plan.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 23, 2020, 09:47:28 PM
Will Trump's latest executive order allow him to fire Dr. Fauci? I hope not, but I suspect it's his plan.

It is all a show, and you invest too much of yourself into this malarky, if I may quote Mr Biden.

Of course I have been opposed to the public health Marxist cabal from the start.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Fauci has served under several Presidents, Republican and Democrat, and none of them have had a problem with him until now. But sure. I'm sure Fauci is the problem.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on October 23, 2020, 10:50:13 PM
Fauci has served under several Presidents, Republican and Democrat, and none of them have had a problem with him until now. But sure. I'm sure Fauci is the problem.

Every one of those Presidents were Putin/Soros "butt buddies" ;-)  The fact that they are Democrats or Republicans, completely discredits all of them.

Dr Fauci is one of the people in the cabal who have a patent on the coronavirus.  That makes him Dr Death to me.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.