News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Baruch

Glad you pay attention to politicians, so that everything you do is stupid ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 12, 2020, 04:37:26 PM
I expect to see you on horseback as a Massagetae warrior queen (Amazon), like the one that fought and killed Cyrus the Great.  Unlike you, I would praise your ancestors. 

What Ancestors? Which ones? How about Hun Hordes? You'd like an Attila sweeping around wouldn't you, or are you a Genghis Khan fan like most of the male population in the world? Doesn't matter... all of us; all of you are bit of Hun and Mongolian,lol.

I'm not Persian. (I wish, I was... have you ever seen a persian woman?) I was born somewhere between 'Phyrigia' and 'Capadoccia', grew up in 'Konstantiniyye' and now living in 'Ionia'. Both my parents are from 'Paphlagonia' which was between  Bithinya and Pontus who moved to 'Ancyra' where I was born (Celtic Galatia). Who knows where did my grandparents come from. Probably from around Georgia and Armenia, as far as I understand. I'm a real mutt. Stop 'ancestoring' me.

Also, 'Lydia' is not 'West'. Ancient Greek Settlements are not 'West'. These are Eastern settlements and cultures from Hittites to Romans. There is no such thing as Byzantine Empire; it is Eastern Roman Empire. It's a made up name given hundreds of years later after Ottomans ended it.

QuoteUnless they are Lydians of course, the co-inventors of Western money.  Damn capitalists them and the Ionians.

Money? Are you one of those people who think something gets invented at one place, at one time in history and then spreads and gets used from then on? That wouldn't surprise me.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

No, every tribe in a mud hut, landed men on the moon.  Yes, we each have a varied ancestry.  Have you cancelled all of yours?  Got German-envy?  I am nearly half-Germanic (from periphery), not ashamed at all.  Hitler did nothing wrong, other than losing (his mind first, then the war).  If he had stayed allied to Stalin, we wouldn't be having this conversation, however awkward that alliance made Turkey.  If the Chinese land their man on the moon, is that your accomplishment too?  That is the problem with internationalism ... claiming non-existent accomplishment because of 6-degrees of separation, and losing any tribal pride.  My Navajos are healthier.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Gawd...you are so narrow minded that's what you got from that.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Not bigoted, but not internationalist/globalist.  Unless Soros pays me well.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Nominated for the Bay of Pigs Award.  Very prestigious.  It's not every day you're up for a Noble named after a famously disastrous failed coup.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 14, 2020, 01:43:25 AM
Nominated for the Bay of Pigs Award.  Very prestigious.  It's not every day you're up for a Noble named after a famously disastrous failed coup.

Stupid joke, as usual, on the part of the Twitter in Chief.  Yes, just a "I got the Cuban vote in Florida" mockery of the Dems.  Who were the ones who lost at the Bay of Pigs.  And later at Saigon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Did you see this?

Ricin: Letter containing poison addressed to Trump at White House

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54221893

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 20, 2020, 04:29:11 AM
Did you see this?

Ricin: Letter containing poison addressed to Trump at White House

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54221893

Just fake news.  Russians use ricin.  Proof that the Russians are anti-Trump, bwahaha
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Disgraceful delay! Republican Senate finally approves subpoenas for Russiagate ringleaders" ... good, apply instruments of torture while they testify on TV.  Don't forget Obama, Biden and his son Hunter.  Bill and Hillary Clinton too.  Have Ghislaine Maxwell make a guest appearance to identify some of these people.  Send George W and Barak to The Hague for war crimes, including former PM Tony Blair.

"ENTIRE EPSTEIN FLIGHT LOG TO BE RELEASED, ULTRA RICH PEOPLE PANICKING AS THEY WILL BE EXPOSED" ... island of the damned.
----
"FBI Agent Who Discovered Hillary's Emails On Weiner Laptop Claims He Was Told To Erase Computer" ... the agent's computer, not the Weiner computer.  Where is the Weiner computer, that has the copies of the Clinton email server traffic subpeoned by Congress in 2016?  Obama admin and the Mueller team after they finished their investigation in 2019, match Hillary in erasing legal evidence.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Full Senate report on Bidens in Ukraine to be out before first debate ...

Yates "The Second Coming"

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."

Both parties involved in corruption and war crimes in Ukraine since 2009.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I hear Trump might sign an executive order to keep Biden from running. That should simplify things a whole lot!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 23, 2020, 10:51:05 PM
I hear Trump might sign an executive order to keep Biden from running. That should simplify things a whole lot!

Dictatorship followed by culling is planned by both sides per directions from Tel Aviv.  It literally is a life or death matter for the Elites.  The trick is getting the peasants brainwashed so they can be used as cannon fodder like in WWI-II.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Trump Refuses to Commit to Peaceful Transfer of Power
I suppose he could argue semantics here.  Just him being in a snit over losing wouldn't really be peaceful by most people's standards.  Every losing nominee that I can remember has gracefully called for unification of the country after the election.  Although everyone knows there will be no unification, and the politicians actions will make sure that never happens.  But Trump never does anything in a way that doesn't create chaos.  He thrives on chaos, and if he loses, he is sure to leave in one last glorious moment of a chaotic scandal, much to the delight of everyone.  But for some this is only proper.  I recall a couple years ago when one preacher warned of rioting in the streets if Trump loses.  Oh my!  Rioting in the streets?  Hey wait.  That's what we have now when he's in office.

OK, OK.  So it's mostly just protesting in the streets, but that's a semantic call too, I suppose.