News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

Yeah, there have been news stories about Republicans who should never have made it through the primary, and about Democrats who should never have made it through the primary.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on September 06, 2020, 09:56:04 PM
Yeah, there have been news stories about Republicans who should never have made it through the primary, and about Democrats who should never have made it through the primary.

You want party politics, you get The Machine - should be a quote by Mayor Daley Sr
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 07, 2020, 03:53:14 AM
Yeah I get what he is playing at in his small psychopathic mind. Because those men chose to go there by themselves, right, you fucking piece of shit?!

Funny how all atheists are uber-menschen.  I am Voltaire, boy toy hidden away in a French chateau with another man's wife.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Unnamed sources say...

Unnamed sources say "look at this instead of the riots burning down US cities."
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on September 07, 2020, 07:04:19 PM
Unnamed sources say...

Unnamed sources say "look at this instead of the riots burning down US cities."

CIA/FBI.  Defenestrate the security agencies after election, or they will assassinate every leader they don't like?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Steele "Acted Crazy" - FBI Handler Says "People's Ears Were Bleeding"" .. he is the fall guy, the new Oswald

"Adam Schiff's Latest Russia 'Whistleblower' Investigated By House Intel, Inspector General, & Was Fired From DHS For Surveilling Press" ... nuts in the same shell

"Woodward Book Exposes General James Mattis' Plot To Overthrow The US Government..." ... not called Mad Dog for nothing

"Mueller's 'Angry Democrats' Scrubbed Cell Phones After Russia Investigation" .. A few good men?  I would take a few honest ones.  Mueller must have whipped his own brain, based on his testimony last year.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Peter Strzok says mistakes in FISA applications were due to agents being 'overworked'" ... squirming out of trouble?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 07, 2020, 12:17:16 PM
Funny how all atheists are uber-menschen.  I am Voltaire, boy toy hidden away in a French chateau with another man's wife.

Eeeh, fuck your moronic babbling. How old is Trump? How many drafts has he avoided? He is talking about the men who died a hundred years ago ffs. Did those boys have any choice? Anywhere? Skip a few places in the world, do they have a choice now?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Is it true that Melanie Trump got a special fast track green card given to scientists and artists...people with extraordinary talent-ability? ROFL Wasn't that woman a fashion model?

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 12, 2020, 06:32:13 AM
Is it true that Melanie Trump got a special fast track green card given to scientists and artists...people with extraordinary talent-ability? ROFL Wasn't that woman a fashion model?
A nude model first.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 12, 2020, 05:18:04 AM
Eeeh, fuck your moronic babbling. How old is Trump? How many drafts has he avoided? He is talking about the men who died a hundred years ago ffs. Did those boys have any choice? Anywhere? Skip a few places in the world, do they have a choice now?

Yes, all real American presidents have killed enemies with their own bloody hands ... are you LARPing as an alpha-male?

If he spoke about them at all, even if the comment wasn't taken out of context, my relatives who participated in WW I to make the world safe from the Central Powers (Turkey cough, cough)?  None of them died or were injured, though my great-aunt's time in an English hospital as a volunteer from Texas, might have had PTSD.  Are you opposed to all war?  Are you opposed to conscription?  Is war tragic (it is)?  I volunteered too, for 32 years, to support the DoD .. against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Trump Is Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize AGAIN, Media Tries To Cancel The Award" ... so typical of the impotent Left.  But can we make Kissinger and Obama give back their awards for warmongering?

People without a real argument, rely on character assassination, or real assassination ;-(  Marxist/BLM theory is crap and they know it.  They want enough useful idiots to put them into absolute power.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 12, 2020, 10:52:36 AM
Yes, all real American presidents have killed enemies with their own bloody hands ... are you LARPing as an alpha-male?

If he spoke about them at all, even if the comment wasn't taken out of context, my relatives who participated in WW I to make the world safe from the Central Powers (Turkey cough, cough)?  None of them died or were injured, though my great-aunt's time in an English hospital as a volunteer from Texas, might have had PTSD.  Are you opposed to all war?  Are you opposed to conscription?  Is war tragic (it is)?  I volunteered too, for 32 years, to support the DoD .. against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Fuck your relatives and then fuck you. Nobody gets to question people with no choice while they cheat their way through everything and then bark from some fake high ground a century later. You can't even grasp what the is issue about. You are like a frustrated teenager.   

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 12, 2020, 02:32:32 PM
Fuck your relatives and then fuck you. Nobody gets to question people with no choice while they cheat their way through everything and then bark from some fake high ground a century later. You can't even grasp what the is issue about. You are like a frustrated teenager.   

I expect to see you on horseback as a Massagetae warrior queen (Amazon), like the one that fought and killed Cyrus the Great.  Unlike you, I would praise your ancestors.  Unless they are Lydians of course, the co-inventors of Western money.  Damn capitalists them and the Ionians.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.