News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconic Aiur

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/01/politics/donald-trump-election-voting/index.html

QuoteBehind President Donald Trump's rhetoric railing against the expansion of vote-by-mail efforts ahead of the fall, his team is fighting to preserve the aspects of mail-in voting that they hope will offer Trump a strategic advantage.

That has included a push in various states for policies such as enhanced signature matching, requirements for people to file an application before they receive a ballot and limits to when and where mail-in ballots will be counted -- things election experts have said could lead to fewer votes being counted from groups that skew Democratic.
Meanwhile, the President has begun laying the groundwork for the doubt and suspicion he could cast on election results if counting mail-in ballots ultimately delays the declaration of a winner.
"I want to have the election. But I also don't want to have to wait for three months and then find out that the ballots are all missing and the election doesn't mean anything. That's what's going to happen," Trump said Thursday at a news conference, during which he also called vote-by-mail a "disaster" and argued people should have to cast their votes in person.
"Mail-in ballots will lead to the greatest fraud," he said, without evidence.
But some administration officials and Republican allies have expressed frustration at Trump's rhetoric behind closed doors -- acknowledging that mail-in voting will likely be necessary and perhaps even helpful for the President in some places.
"It's not smart," one senior administration official said of Trump's comments, noting the likelihood that the pandemic will make voting in-person, at least in some areas, impossible. "When we are eventually forced to have mail-in ballots, it's our people who won't vote because they don't trust the system."

Mean while in Texas....

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/06/26/mail-voting-supreme-court-lets-texas-deny-ballots-most-voters/3244744001/

QuoteWASHINGTON â€" The Supreme Court ruled Friday that Texas need not treat all voters the same when deciding whether to allow mail-in voting during the coronavirus pandemic.

The court refused to block a decision by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit, which had ruled that all voters do not have to be allowed to vote by mail. Texas gives that option only to voters age 65 and older.

The state's Democratic Party challenged that policy, warning that younger voters would "be forced to either risk contracting COVID-19 during in-person voting or relinquish their right to vote at all."

State officials had countered that "there is no constitutional right to vote by mail. So long as a state has permitted voting through other means, which Texas has, the right to vote is not implicated."

I just know that come late November we will be literally at war with Trump and his goons.

Baruch

"CIA Fabricated Russiagate "Evidence", Says Former NSA Tech Chief" ... war started by Hillary supporters in 2016.  Round up all the Dems for FEMA reeducation.

Dems have rejected almost every election lost since 1968.  They are gods.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on August 02, 2020, 08:18:27 AM
"CIA Fabricated Russiagate "Evidence", Says Former NSA Tech Chief" ... war started by Hillary supporters in 2016.  Round up all the Dems for FEMA reeducation.

Dems have rejected almost every election lost since 1968.  They are gods.

Oh really? LOL, you have changed. It's not that something changed about or in you, Baruch. You have changed. Lololol
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 02, 2020, 03:37:51 PM
Oh really? LOL, you have changed. It's not that something changed about or in you, Baruch. You have changed. Lololol

I am THE original shape shifting reptilian alien ... the conspiracy theories are true!  Trapped on a planet of primitive primates.  Can't return to the "mother ship" since my mother passed away ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 02, 2020, 04:28:35 PM
Naah...cut the crap. You have changed.

It isn't giant turtles all the way down, it is crap all the way down.  Got Tidy-Bowl man?

I would pay to watch "2020 The Movie" in streaming, next Jan 1, if only it was fiction!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on August 02, 2020, 04:31:51 PM
It isn't giant turtles all the way down, it is crap all the way down.  Got Tidy-Bowl man?

I would pay to watch "2020 The Movie" in streaming, next Jan 1, if only it was fiction!

NO. And you lost respect because you've have changed, you idiot. It's happend in the last couple of weeks. And so what? Your country has been going on with the worst shit possible. But you know what, the old white males from the West are so powerfully angry but pink assed? Or I can tell you go...? Why are you so boring?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 02, 2020, 04:47:58 PM
NO. And you lost respect because you've have changed, you idiot. It's happend in the last couple of weeks. And so what? Your country has been going on with the worst shit possible. But you know what, the old white males from the West are so powerfully angry but pink assed? Or I can tell you go...? Why are you so boring?

I didn't know you were the food critic who loved my ratatouille.  Don't pay attention to the rat.

You haven't seen the worst yet.  Nuclear genocide is coming.  The Elite are carrying out a fire sale of the plebs (not bonfire of the vanities).  Did you see the post on how Trump will be nominated in the other string?  Got a bikini (atoll)?  Where I used to live before retirement, we had Marshallese people who have been refugees since the 50s nuclear tests.  Their home is still "hot".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2I66dHbSRA

So people in our town were two degrees of separation from the Big One.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Baruch

The conspiracy theories of both D and R are true.  Rashomon.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

You didn't comment on the other string, which has the blockbuster!  Missing the forest for the trees.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4dDs0T7sM

You know what...this is probably the best thing those piece of shits ever did. So yeah, I like it.

Hydra009

Baruch

Well. Communists do love the Army of the Unemployed ;-(

Nike uses slave labor.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

LOL I couldn't find anything else. It's not just you though. I've lost the bet too. By you deserve it.

It's just ma head hurts like hell...hope yours will too.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on August 03, 2020, 03:31:24 AM
LOL I couldn't find anything else. It's not just you though. I've lost the bet too. By you deserve it.

It's just ma head hurts like hell...hope yours will too.

Trump is having a convention nomination without any press.  Maybe that is normal in Turkey.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.