Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on July 26, 2020, 03:30:33 PM
I agree that those kind of books almost never measure up even half the hype they create. While this one made me curious, it might be just about what we all know; an ordinary profile of a narcissist with psychopathic traits. That's boring too.
While I'm glad Mary's book came out now--and it did confirm much of what I thought of this creature--the real tell-all book I'm interested in is when someone can fill me in on why sooooooo many people voted for the orange monster and why they still support him.  I think that (trump's presidency) tells us more about how very sick our society is than is does about this one sick creature.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

You would love an apocalypse movie staring Trump ... Nightmare On Pennsylvania Avenue ;-))

"2018 Soros Threat Flashback: 'Trump Will Disappear In 2020 Or Sooner'" ... know who you serve
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Nadler: "What you want is irrelevant" ... referring to a GOP Rep, during the AG Barr hearing today.  Should be Nadler's last words before the guillotine blade drops on him.  French revolutions eat their own.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Beijing Professor Who Says He Was "Framed" On Prostitution Charges Takes Unheard Of Step Of Suing Police" ... General Flynn should do the same thing against the FBI (running dogs of the CCP).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 26, 2020, 04:48:53 PM
While I'm glad Mary's book came out now--and it did confirm much of what I thought of this creature--the real tell-all book I'm interested in is when someone can fill me in on why sooooooo many people voted for the orange monster and why they still support him.  I think that (trump's presidency) tells us more about how very sick our society is than is does about this one sick creature.
A lot of people get their news from Tucker Carlson and similar people.  A lot of people equate wealth with ability/success.  A lot of people love The Party and hate Goldstein.  A lot of people love reality stars for reasons I can't fathom.  And a lot of people are narrow-mindedly focused on just a few issues - if you tell them you love America and Jesus and want to get rid of "those people", you could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and not lose voters.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 29, 2020, 10:45:24 PM
A lot of people get their news from Tucker Carlson and similar people.  A lot of people equate wealth with ability/success.  A lot of people love The Party and hate Goldstein.  A lot of people love reality stars for reasons I can't fathom.  And a lot of people are narrow-mindedly focused on just a few issues - if you tell them you love America and Jesus and want to get rid of "those people", you could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and not lose voters.

A lot of people get their info from non-communist sources ;-)  Yes, wealth isn't ability/success.  Just ask Caligula.  I hate all parties.  I am Goldstein.  Reality stars are a fantasy.  I would like to lose voters (by genocide).  Most people don't have enough mind to be narrow-minded ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Flynn Update: Order To Dismiss Case "Vacated"; Case Will Be Reheard In August" ... by full Fed court of appeals.  Prior action was by partial court.  Maybe by Labor Day we can legally hear Gen Flynn's testimony against the FBI coup.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Because this was not completed (the impeachment), this is what we get; a dictator.  The orange monster has set the stage.  Mail-in ballots are badly things.  Not good, not fair, not legal.  So, he put in place a new postmaster general who is his toady.  Now the toady is busy fucking up the mail delivery system already that getting the absentee ballots out in time is already problematic and getting them mailed back in time is looking the same.  Ah, yes, an illegal election, a bigly fucking mess and the orange monster will suspend it as being illegal.  Then we will have our very own Putin right here.  It is amazing how this 'stupid' man dismantled this country. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 01, 2020, 10:25:17 AM
Because this was not completed (the impeachment), this is what we get; a dictator.  The orange monster has set the stage.  Mail-in ballots are badly things.  Not good, not fair, not legal.  So, he put in place a new postmaster general who is his toady.  Now the toady is busy fucking up the mail delivery system already that getting the absentee ballots out in time is already problematic and getting them mailed back in time is looking the same.  Ah, yes, an illegal election, a bigly fucking mess and the orange monster will suspend it as being illegal.  Then we will have our very own Putin right here.  It is amazing how this 'stupid' man dismantled this country.

LARPing Trots.  Weaker than Stalin's butthole.  If you don't like someone, murder them.  Easier if you are the dictator of course!

Absentee ballots stolen by Evil Trump in California primary?  Really?  Did he mess up the Clinton/Buttagieg app at the Iowa caucus?  I would love Putin as our dictator.  Very fit compared to Trump, and looks great without a shirt on a horse riding thru Siberia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdhHZeDZ1Hs

He is an alpha male.  The majority of males are beta males, and they fantasize, but won't do anything, about killing all the alpha males.  Trump is a sort of alpha male.  Obama would have sucked Kim Jong Un's cock in 2017.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 01, 2020, 11:43:55 AM
https://www.businessinsider.com/kushner-hired-college-roommate-national-covid-coronavirus-testing-plan-2020-7?utm_source=reddit.com

This one may not be the most offensive thing in the scandal, but it made me laugh.
QuoteThe report said the team also procured 1 million defunct coronavirus tests from a company that misspelled its own name in an invoice.

Baruch

Vast Jewish conspiracy ... Auschwitz is coming for them, right?  Hitler and Stalin can't both be wrong?

Did Michelle (Michael) Obama hire her college friend to build the crappy ACA website?

Grifting trillions from government contracts since the Civil War (shoddy refers to crap shoes issued to Union troops).  Confederates didn't even have shoes, that is why they were heading to Gettysberg.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 01, 2020, 10:25:17 AM
Is it too late to get the Pony Express running again?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 01, 2020, 05:32:36 PM
Is it too late to get the Pony Express running again?

It only ran for a few months.  Telegraph made it obsolete.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.