News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

Quote from: trdsf on June 24, 2020, 12:01:04 AM
In a just and sane nation, he would have been laughed off the stairway he came down to announce his candidacy and never got near the chance to commit treason.

Talked with several people just before the election who admitted they would vote for an idiot basically for the entertainment value. Seems these christians didn't really care for him but believed that by some miracle it would all work out; a great shakeup. At least one of them had to sell out their 401K at the bottom last March and they will not be voting for him again. However one other acquaintance thinks he is doing a great job because their main concern is centered on gun rights. If one cares greatly about one issue they are OK if everything else goes to hell.

GSOgymrat

The impression I get from the Trump voters I talk to is they don't so much love him as they hate the alternative. Nobody I've talked to likes his tweeting. They have conservative values and don't like progressive politics. Just like progressives feel stuck with Biden, they feel stuck with Trump.

Baruch

Two competing groups in the early 2010s ... Occupy and Tea Party.  Tea Party took over enough of the R party to get the nomination in 2016.  Occupy tried and failed to take over the D party in 2016, but is trying that again in 2020.  The CHAZ/CHOP people changed their name, which was truth in advertising ... the "O" stands for Occupy, which originated nearby in Vancouver CA, and it was local AntiFa in Portland and Seattle that started the Battle of Seattle in 1999.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Biden Invoked 1799 'Logan Act' During Secretive Oval Office Meeting About Flynn Investigation" ... failed to mention that he and 4 other members of his family were on the take by foreign criminal elements in Ukraine, Iraq and China.  Which are themselves violations of the 'Logan Act' which no politician has ever been successfully prosecuted.  Thanks President John Adams (himself a traitor).

"Fired NY Prosecutor Was Given Biden-Ukraine Allegations In 2018, Didn't Follow Up" ... could be why this Dem traitor was fired?

"DOJ Releases "Totally Exculpatory" Strzok Notes To Michael Flynn's Lawyers" ... Obamagate continues to unroll.  Barr claims that Obama and Biden aren't suspects in a criminal investigation, just all the Dem traitors that worked for them ;-)

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Baruch

But, but ... it seems the Dems are the ones with all the "spice" ;-)

“US court rules Flynn case be dismissed” … Federal appeals court vs Federal district court.  But the vicious Flynn haters can appeal that to the Supreme Court.  When General Flynn is free to speak, the Obama cabal will go down.  As the Orcs used to say "D-meat is back on the menu, boys!".

"MICHAEL FLYNN WAS JUST TOTALLY VINDICATED DESPITE THE MODERN WITCH TRIALS" ... not surprising that people here like witch trials ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Obviously, I consider flag burning free speech. Trump is using this issue because it gets an emotional reaction from his supporters. I suspect ten years ago Trump didn't really care about flag burning but I wonder if now that he is POTUS he sees it as a personal affront.

Trump Demands End to Flag Burning as Protests Rage, Statues Fall

"We ought to come up with legislation that if you burn the American flag you go to jail for one year," Trump said to applause during a campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday. "We oughta do it. They talk about Freedom of Speechâ€"I'm a big believer in Freedom of Speechâ€"but that's desecration. That's a terrible thing they're doing."

It's not the first time Trump has called for a ban on burning the American flag, which the U.S. Supreme Court deemed protected symbolic speech in rulings three decades ago.

But ongoing protests that broke out after the killing of George Floyd in Minnesota,â€"which have included multiple American flag burning demonstrations just yards from the White Houseâ€"have thrust the issue back onto the list of Trump's chief grievances.

He urged Congress on Twitter late Tuesday evening to "do something about the lowlifes that burn the American Flag."

"It should be stopped, and now!" he wrote. ...

trdsf

Of course, you know who burns the most American flags?

Boy Scouts.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on June 25, 2020, 04:11:43 PM
Of course, you know who burns the most American flags?

Boy Scouts.
It's not the disposing of the flag itself, it's the intent behind it.  Essentially, it's a thoughtcrime.  Civic blasphemy.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 25, 2020, 06:54:44 PM
It's not the disposing of the flag itself, it's the intent behind it.  Essentially, it's a thoughtcrime.  Civic blasphemy.

Most Americans want a Chinese conquest of the US, because Xi has promised free Walmart for everyone!

There is no civic religion, per atheists.  But sociology knows nationalism as a civic religion.  That is why cosmopolitan atheists want a UN rule of the planet.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

White House ordered NIH to cancel coronavirus research funding

QuoteThe National Institutes of Health abruptly cut off funding to a long-standing, well-regarded research project on bat coronaviruses only after the White House specifically told it to do so, according to Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the NIH’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.

QuoteSince the grant was nixed in late April, scientists had speculated that politics and a conspiracy theory played a role in canceling funding for the research, which was in good scientific standing and seen as critical work.

QuoteScientists also continue to express dismay at the apparent political interference. The American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) released a statement Wednesday saying that such orders to cancel funding “will undermine the integrity of science funding and public trust. We urge Congress to use its oversight authority to ensure that the integrity of government science agencies is not compromised.”

Baruch

Yes, you didn't know the government is behind all weaponized virus research?  All governments in all countries able to do so?  So they will stop and start research projects as needed for global warfare.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Central Mueller Witness, A Child-Trafficking Pedophile, Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison" ... all the Dem partisans seemed a little weird to me, particularly bug-eyed Adam Schiff.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwqr59ByIRQ

With genius advice like that, it's hard to believe that Trump's not doing so hot in the polls. 

56% disapprove.  Almost the highest it's ever been. (57% is the record)

Baruch

If you don't oppose politicians, 100%, you aren't woke.  Even politicians who used to be reality TV hosts.  You people want to live in Uncle Tom's Cabin, if it has free rent.  Call other voters deplorables?  Look in the F*ing mirror.

"President For Life? Russian Voters Grant Putin Ability To Rule Until 2036" ... we need this in America too.  So much like China (Emperor Xi).  I am all for Emperor John Bolton ... nuclear war against 200 enemy countries ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.