News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 25, 2020, 09:51:56 PM
https://www.propublica.org/article/the-feds-gave-a-former-white-house-official-3-million-to-supply-masks-to-navajo-hospitals-some-may-not-work

Free non-functional masks are superior?  Of course even those, weren't donations.  The Chinese don't do donations.  And we were fools to base all our medical supplies in a foreign country, even if they weren't hostile.  EU countries, during the panic, even tried to keep their PPC going to other European countries.

If the US had a pandemic plan from 2006, we can see that three successive Administrations failed to fund it.  Both parties were too busy taking Chinese bribes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

"sarcastic tone* Oh no, please don't have your weird troglodyte party somewhere else.  Anything but that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 26, 2020, 11:09:27 AM
"sarcastic tone* Oh no, please don't have your weird troglodyte party somewhere else.  Anything but that.

Given that NC is a Covid hot spot, I wouldn't be moving the R-Convention there!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

For those who haven't see it.  A quiz--
What borders on stupidity??

Canada and Mexico
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 26, 2020, 01:31:32 PM
For those who haven't see it.  A quiz--
What borders on stupidity??

Canada and Mexico

You are welcome to join the Soy PM in Ottawa ;-)  Unless that takes you to far from Mexico ganja ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

I just got a letter in the mail from Donald Trump. I wasn't sure if this was his signature or his EEG.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2020, 02:21:30 PM
You are welcome to join the Soy PM in Ottawa ;-)  Unless that takes you to far from Mexico ganja ;-)
I'd be tempted to move to Canada, but we were officially rejected about 12 yrs. ago--too old and not enough money.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hydra009

Quote from: Baruch on May 26, 2020, 11:18:27 AM
Given that NC is a Covid hot spot, I wouldn't be moving the R-Convention there!
Partially due to the idiot mob Trump raised and partially due to the poor bordering on malicious national response.  You can't piss the bed and then complain about the smell.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 26, 2020, 03:41:50 PM
Partially due to the idiot mob Trump raised and partially due to the poor bordering on malicious national response.  You can't piss the bed and then complain about the smell.
Not only can trump complain about the smell, he will blame it on you.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 26, 2020, 03:36:51 PM
I'd be tempted to move to Canada, but we were officially rejected about 12 yrs. ago--too old and not enough money.

Generally speaking, and I am sympathetic since I know other public figures who moved to Canada when George W Bush was elected .... nations that accept immigrants and looking for either a working age person, who has a needed skill (doctor etc) or who can bring a lot of money (a bribe).  Some nations to have "exceptions" to their immigration laws.  My own Ex would like to move to Italy under an exception (she is half Italian by ancestry).  But I think their bad Covid cases have cooled her interest.  Basically she would move anywhere that has supposed "Free medical care".
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on May 26, 2020, 03:41:50 PM

Is that you, Christopher Steele ... licensed to lie?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on May 26, 2020, 05:29:05 PM
Not only can trump complain about the smell, he will blame it on you.

Typical politician.  Insanity is expecting the same thing over and over, and failing every time aka democracy.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: GSOgymrat on May 26, 2020, 03:00:03 PM
I just got a letter in the mail from Donald Trump. I wasn't sure if this was his signature or his EEG.

I shredded mine.  I'm thinking of sending the pieces back and requesting instead a signed letter of apology for the piss-poor federal response to the pandemic.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on May 27, 2020, 04:23:43 AM
I shredded mine.  I'm thinking of sending the pieces back and requesting instead a signed letter of apology for the piss-poor federal response to the pandemic.

Did you send your money back too?  With a thank you in Chinese to the CCP?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.