News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on March 29, 2020, 10:24:18 AM
I think impeachment is a dead issue until after the pandemic and after the election.  The Sword of Damocles fell and missed.

Sword of Damocles is an old Sicilian story.  Capiche?  Andrew Cuomo will be drafted at the Dem Convention ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"ADAM SCHIFF TO LAUNCH INVESTIGATION OF COVID RESPONSE, THESE PEOPLE DON'T LEARN DO THEY?" ... OMB ... bwahaha
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

What does Biden leading the Dem nomination prove?  Democrats are shape shifting aliens, what do they normally look like?  They look like old White pedophiles who steal millions in foreign aid to other countries ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 05, 2020, 09:19:38 AM
https://v.redd.it/jmqwzg5ybvq41

So disappointed.

It takes a romantic (not sex) disposition on both sides, to live in close proximity.  I am still friends with my Ex.  Think of all the festering marital problems that have been forced into the open.  But resolving these (non violently) is key to moving on to a better relationship or a new relationship.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Kissinger, Gates and Brown (UK) have all come out, as Chinese agents .... we need a one world government, thru the UN, as controlled by China.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

People here love to look down their noses at others but ...

"A man's admiration for absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him." - Alexis de Tocqueville

So is dictatorship OK, as long as the Ds put the D in dictatorship?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on April 05, 2020, 06:11:54 PM
People here love to look down their noses at others but ...

"A man's admiration for absolute government is proportionate to the contempt he feels for those around him." - Alexis de Tocqueville

So is dictatorship OK, as long as the Ds put the D in dictatorship?

hence why i don't vote anymore.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on April 05, 2020, 10:02:33 PM
hence why i don't vote anymore.

With the collective guilt idea of SJW, you are guilty even if you don't vote.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

The vote-harvesting proposal in California is terrible (ward healers going door to door to get ballots from their party members).  Mail in voting based on good driver's license is OK.  People with less ID are disenfranchised.  Of course I wouldn't count fake driver's licenses handed out in some states to illegal migrants as legit.  Gotta get it the hard way (RealID).  Technically voting should be electronic during this pandemic.  It could work the same way as the census (which was on-line).  But in that case FBI/CIA can freely change the results on the back end.  Your local precinct officers are usually reliable senior citizens.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Not pictured: any health experts, anyone with a brain

Shiranu

Not just Trump, but Pence is now declaring that his authority is "absolute".

The worst part is that I wouldn't hold my breath on the GOP not supporting that idea.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 13, 2020, 05:44:22 PM

Not pictured: any health experts, anyone with a brain

Are you presently working in a medical field or plan on doing so?  Otherwise, no, doctors don't have much to do with your immediate employment.

On the other hand, economists are usually completely wrong.  I would never employ one of those.  Dems would never employ business people as jobs experts, they want Bernie's communism right now.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on April 14, 2020, 06:03:32 AM

Not just Trump, but Pence is now declaring that his authority is "absolute".

The worst part is that I wouldn't hold my breath on the GOP not supporting that idea.

If said so, it isn't true.  Trump is noted for hyperbole.  From the Truman to Nixon administrations, the President in an emergency had total control, because of nuclear holocaust.  There would be no SCOTUS or Congress to balance the system.  The President would be aloft in Air Force One, directing a nuclear war.  Because of Watergate, this power was removed from the POTUS (good move).  The President does control the Executive Branch and the Armed Forces .. with Congressional and SCOTUS oversight.  This is messed with thru partisanship ;-(

But Shiranu, clearly you want Left revolution of some kind.  If Trump was a Dem, say like Bernie ... don't you want a one party state like China?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.