News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

We're paying for the wall with "redemption money" - whatever that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6Fmqrorh50
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Trump saved up a gigantic pile of S&H Green Stamps ;-)

Money is free.  Just ask any Democrat.

If the Dems would just declare all Mexicans to be dual US-Mexican citizens, then they don't have to cross to get the benefits.  Why not?  Dems are getting a cut of the "coyote" money from the human trafficking?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

As the Commander-in Chief, is the president also bound by the UCMJ?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhOq3GKqbXE

"A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side." - Aristotle
God Not Found

Baruch

Democrat's Death Cult ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSQgCy_iIcc

President Trump is actually alive.  It is a Life Cult.  Karl Marx is dead, that is a Death Cult.

I for one used to look forward to world conquest by our Chinese masters.  Now I look forward to human extinction by Chinese bioweapons run amok.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 13, 2020, 01:46:20 PM
As the Commander-in Chief, is the president also bound by the UCMJ?

Don't think so.  The President is sworn in by the Presidential Oath.  Enlisted are sworn in by the Enlisted Oath, and similarly for officers, by the Officers Oath.  Of course the Constitution is simply an old piece of paper that Congress etc has ignored since 1946, most notably in 1950, 1965 and 2001.  Pelosi sanctimoniously talking about the Constitution is LOTFL ... same as the shits who voted for the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution.

"The Oath of Office: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." ... meaningless words, when said by any politician.  Same for any other civilian oath of office.  Politicians are congenitally lying sociopaths.  President Lincoln tried to live up to this, and killed more Americans than the Axis, and paid the price.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

He isn't wrong.

If you want your republicans to lose, your need someone just as over the top on the democrats side.

which is why its always going to be a shit show in your campaigns.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Two layer polity.  Activists are necessary for nomination, but they are ideologues.  So a winning (non-incumbent) has to campaign away from the center.  How they govern if they get elected, is anyone's guess.  I didn't expect Obama to be a greater war monger than George W.  Even Obama Care is Romney Care, that originally crawled out of a Republican think tank.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: William J. Bannetta
The religious right is fundamentalism's political arm. It seeks objectives which are depicted in fundamentalist literature as being derived from, or consanant with, biblical prescriptions and prophecies. Statements of these objectives vary considerably, but the principle goals are constant and prominent: a fundamentalist theocracy - that is, a government operated according to fundamentalist readings of the Bible; an economy of capitalism, more or less unrestrained; a foreign policy based on nationalism and chauvanism reinforced by militarism; a social organization in which women would be subordinate to men and would focus their lives on reproduction; a system of education that would discourage analytical thinking in all realms except the purely technical ones; a system of science that would serve only to support commerce and to generate sophistic demonstrations that facts of nature conform to biblical narratives; and theocratic suppression of cultural, intellectual, ethical, or sexual departures from biblical authorities.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 14, 2020, 01:41:25 PM
The religious right is fundamentalism's political arm. It seeks ...

"Stealing Jesus: How Fundamentalism Betrays Christianity by Bruce Bawer 1998" best book on this.  This is why 1980s Republicans totally turned me off.  Not only did you have to be Christian to be  Republican, but you had to belong to a particular kind of Church to be Republican.  Totally anti-American (per Thomas Jefferson).  If feel the same way about knee-jerk support for modern secular Israel by Christian fundamentalists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah, here's what Randall Terry the founder of Operation Rescue had to say, way back when;
QuoteWhen I, or people like me are running the country, you'd better flee, because we will find you, and we will execute you. I mean every word of it. I will make it part of my mission to see to it that they are tried and executed...If we're going to have true reformation in America, it is because men once again, if I may use a worn out expression, have a righteous testosterone flowing through their veins. They are not afraid of contempt by their contemporaries. They are not here to get along. They are here to take over.

Also Randall Terry:
QuoteI want you to let a wave of intolerance wash over you. I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you. Yes, hatred is good...Our goal is a Christian nation. We have a biblical duty, we are called by God, to conquer this country. We don't want equal time. We don't want pluralism.

Here's Sam Harris:
QuoteAccording to the most common interpretation of biblical prophecy, Jesus will return only after things have gone horribly awry here on earth. It is, therefore, not an exaggeration to say that if the city of New York were suddenly replaced by a ball of fire, some significant percentage of the American population would see a silver lining in the subsequent mushroom cloud, as it would suggest to them that the best thing that is ever going to happen was about to happen--the return of Christ. It should be blindingly obvious that beliefs of this sort will do little to help us create a durable future for ourselves.

God Not Found

Baruch

"Randall Allen Terry (born 1959) is an American pro-life activist and political candidate. Terry founded the pro-life organization Operation Rescue, which he later abandoned. The group became particularly prominent beginning in 1987 for blockading the entrances to abortion clinics; Terry led the group until 1991."

Yep, pretty nasty guy.  And per Catholic Church et al, was doing the right thing, though perhaps by illegal means.  But the end justifies the means ... per Karl Marx.

"Sam Harris. ... Samuel Benjamin Harris (born April 9, 1967) is an American author, neuroscientist, and podcast host. His work touches on a wide range of topics, including rationality, religion, ethics, free will, neuroscience, meditation, philosophy of mind, politics, terrorism, and artificial intelligence."

OK guy, bit of a secular Buddhist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Randall Terry may not be around any more, but his ilk certainly are.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 14, 2020, 04:45:18 PM
Randall Terry may not be around any more, but his ilk certainly are.

There are scorpions under every rock.  Just don't go around lifting rocks.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBvHEBYZq8k

They've been slowly heating up the water that holds the frog, and now it's near to boiling.
God Not Found