News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Life long Republican - Martin Luther King.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Guillotine the rich" - another Bernie organizer.  Armed violent Left revolutionary.  Should Bernie be blamed for the Marxists he attracts?  Only fair to Trump if he is.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Well, despite having talked a (sort of a) good game, predictably, the wobbly Republican senators failed to wobble and supported the Criminal-in-Chief when push came to shove.  I don't know why they even fucking bother pretending they give a shit.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on January 21, 2020, 11:50:19 PM
Well, despite having talked a (sort of a) good game, predictably, the wobbly Republican senators failed to wobble and supported the Criminal-in-Chief when push came to shove.  I don't know why they even fucking bother pretending they give a shit.

Senators are politicians.  Enough said.  If you can't win at the ballot box (or gerrymandering or constitution (Electoral College) then have Resistance in Chief, Hillary, make a Hulu video excoriating Bernie.  But like in 2016, it is fake.  If Bernie plays cuck to Hillary, she will get him another house, for his trouble.

Why would Dems support an R-politician?  Why would Repubs support a D-politican.  All the money to be scammed is in the Ukraine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: trdsf on January 21, 2020, 11:50:19 PM
I haven't been following.  Are you referring to that woman from Maine?  Can't remember her name, but she always seemed theatrical to me:  "Look at me, I'm trying to seem like I care so deeply while  I'm making a hard decision."  But if you've been watching, she always votes with her side of the isle at the last minute.  Is this thing over yet, or was this just some minor vote on the way to a predetermined outcome?

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 22, 2020, 07:55:53 AM
I haven't been following.  Are you referring to that woman from Maine?  Can't remember her name, but she always seemed theatrical to me:  "Look at me, I'm trying to seem like I care so deeply while  I'm making a hard decision."  But if you've been watching, she always votes with her side of the isle at the last minute.  Is this thing over yet, or was this just some minor vote on the way to a predetermined outcome?

I didn't pay attention to the Clinton impeachment back in the day.  I knew people who thought Bill Clinton was Satan incarnate.  My how times ... don't change.

The idea is, to get Trump off the hook before the State of the Union Speech.  This is all smoke and mirrors, sheeple.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: SGOS on January 22, 2020, 07:55:53 AM
There were five making mouth noises like they wanted witnesses - Collins ("that woman from Maine"), Gardner, McSally, Romney and Alexander, and every last one pissed it down their leg when it came time to be counted.

Collins, Gardner and McSally are all in tough reelection fights; Collins has all but blown her chances now.  Polling shows her losing a lot if she doesn't back impeachment and losing by a little if she does.  Apparently she's decided to go down in flames rather than have a fair chance at retaining her seat.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

trdsf

I must correct myself -- it was retiring Senator Sasse of Nebraska, not retiring Senator Alexander of Tennessee that was bullshitting about wanting witnesses.

Unbeliever

This is why Bolton so cavalierly offered to testify if subpoenaed - he knew he never would be.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 22, 2020, 01:47:07 PM
This is why Bolton so cavalierly offered to testify if subpoenaed - he knew he never would be.

People with access to classified info can't testify (hence invulnerable Deep State).  The questions would all have to be limited, scripted and with pre-approved answers.

Brennan etc won't have to testify either.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26THRPlgYSI

You could tell by the look on Pence's face that he felt snubbed. I've got no sympathy for him at all. He and his Lord and Master, Trump, and their GOP minions have made America a disgrace.
God Not Found

Jason Harvestdancer

Well, the trial has started ... right before the Iowa caucus, bringing the 2nd and 3rd place candidates to DC instead of Iowa.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on January 23, 2020, 09:41:50 PM
Well, the trial has started ... right before the Iowa caucus, bringing the 2nd and 3rd place candidates to DC instead of Iowa.

One conspiracy theory ... this is brought by Dems to impact their own Presidential candidates

Another conspiracy theory ... since this is political, not criminal or civil, it is simply about smearing Trump, and putting pressure on 4 weak R-Senators up for re-election.

Iowa and New Hampshire aren't everything, but Super Tuesday is ... 3/3/2020.  Florida, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina and Ohio ... basically these and the first two, are the only primary states that matter.  That is how broken the primary system is.

Kennedy crime family
Johnson crime family
Nixon crime family
Bush crime family
Clinton crime family
Biden crime family
Pelosi crime family
Schiff crime family
Romney crime family

USA = Not elephants, Mafia, all the way down.

Schiff, whose great grandfather helped fund the Russian Revolution ... says that any election with Republicans, is illegitimate.  Bwahah.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Two "fun" stories today.

The liar-in-chief stated that no Americans were harmed in the Iranian missile strikes. That is what he repeated, over and over and over and over again... then he said a few had "headaches"...

https://apnews.com/5aba061e7f7c2632a618d491a0a15c87

34 troops have now been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries, 17 of which are still under medical supervision.

--------------------------

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/recording-appears-capture-trump-private-dinner-ukraine-ambassador/story?id=68506437&id=68506437&__twitter_impression=true

Audio recording leaked from the Trump hotel at a private meeting that included Guilliani, Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman appears to indicate that Trump said multiple times that Ambassador Yovanavich needed to be "taken out" and "gotten rid of".

This is the same Ambassador that intelligence agencies recommended she leave Ukraine due to threats on her life, and that reports indicate that the Trump circle had assigned people to stalk and harass.

-----------------------------------

But... but... Hillary's emails! HUSSEIN Obama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Not to imply that Hillary isn't just as bad as Trump, I think she is just as horrible of human being and perhaps worse, but that is also irrelevant)
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

QuoteVice President Mike Pence was caught on a hot mic while talking with Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu, appearing to discuss President Trump's impeachment trial. CNBC has not confirmed that his comments are referring to Trump and the ongoing trial in the Senate. Moments after, Prince Charles appears to snub Pence, not giving him a handshake as he greets other world leaders in attendance of the World Holocaust Forum in Jerusalem, Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlJWrEaSs_U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIKwwQ2LvfU

I bet this really hurt Pence's feelings...I hope...
God Not Found