News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

A hangnail is terrifying to snowflakes.  They should take their meds and get a nap.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

It seems the Trump fans don't like to be called a cult. I posted a comment on the youtube vid: "Once you've drunk the Kool Aid, you're in a cult."
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 13, 2020, 01:35:15 PM
It seems the Trump fans don't like to be called a cult. I posted a comment on the youtube vid: "Once you've drunk the Kool Aid, you're in a cult."

Kool-aide?  Jim Jones was a Democrat, from near you.  Supported by the usual D-party local politicians ... until they killed their Congressman, and committed mass suicide.  Typical cult Dem behavior.  I blame drug abuse.

Call Republicans anything you like.  Call Trump anything you like.  Twitter and Facebook support Communism.  Youtube is rapidly becoming video-Facebook.  So you won't get banned.  If you are Independent, you get shot at from both sides.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 11, 2020, 04:29:44 PM
QuoteJim Bakker, the disgraced evangelist who served time in prison, claimed this week that only people who have been “saved” are able to really support and appreciate Donald Trump. Bakker says that being saved means being able to forgive others, and that’s exactly what they are trying to do with Trump. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this ridiculous claim and how it is being used to increase evangelical support for the President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_C1cV7OJw

Well, at least now I know why I don't support Trump - I'm not saved!

That's funny coming from the people who couldn't forgive Obama for being black, or a Democrat. Especially considering Obama was a CHRISTIAN. And, unlike Trump, who would never acknowledge a power above himself except to pander, Obama actually seemed to be at least somewhat devout. Obama was able to recite the holy catechism from memory while Trump just stood there like a stump.

"It's because he's not Catholic."

Yes. That's technically correct. But maybe try casting a bigger net next time.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Actually, Obama was raised Muslim, went to Islamic school in Indonesia.  I am not sure, either way, if he were ever Christian later.  Not sure what that would mean.  Protestant?  Wouldn't matter, since being a Christian doesn't stand for anything.

I didn't hold anything against Obama, voted for him twice, even when he did things I didn't like.  If I rejected any politician for doing anything I didn't like, I would be a Snowflake.  If I rejected Trump for being a NYC asshole, then I would be a bigot.

Obama wasn't a Democrat anymore than the two Clintons.  All three are warmongers.  Are Democrats warmongers?  Usually that is a Republican vice.  Trump is a warmonger too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

America's mercenary force to protect the oil of the richest country in the Middle East.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSESTWRJ-qI

How much of that Saudi money is going into Trump's bank accounts?
God Not Found

Baruch

We have been allied to Saudi Arabia since 1944.  Too bad you don't have a time machine, to go back and kill FDR ;-)  Churchill could be an asshole too.  Perhaps you missed your chance to join the Axis or the Communists (in the Cold War)?  Countries have relationships, that are even less morality based than between individuals.

Or is it ... that you hate Sunnis and love Shites because of Iran Derangement Syndrome?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, if Christians can "hate the sin, love the sinner," then why not "hate the terror, love the terrorist"? Especially since Jesus told them to love their enemies.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 14, 2020, 01:35:40 PM
Well, if Christians can "hate the sin, love the sinner," then why not "hate the terror, love the terrorist"? Especially since Jesus told them to love their enemies.

Good enough to treat Christians as shitty "fellow travelers".  I put M Gandhi in the same category.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"'Gulags Weren't That Bad': Sanders Staffer Says Trump Supporters Will Need To Be 'Re-Educated In Camps'" ... see ... if the Republicans weren't evil, it wouldn't be necessary to send them to Siberia.

"Pelosi - McConnell is a Russian spy" ... if Dems had any sense they would de-platform their lead psychotic.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, I've been wondering how long it would take for our allies to start distancing themselves from the U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_isveVjYlA

No country wants to be allied with a country that's completely unpredictable.
God Not Found

Baruch

Good.  Time for Agenda 21.  Half of GB are Labor etc Communists.  Why would I want anything to do with them?  I am no Democrat (communist).

"Northam Declares State Of Emergency In Virginia Because "Armed Militia Groups Plan To Storm The Capitol"" ... first take back Virginia from the communists, then California? ;-)

W Virginia is offering to annex freedom loving VA counties.

Unbeliever ... your video posts are like pr126 being held upside down.  If I watch them upside down, I think of pr126 and smile.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Trump doesn't know Parnas the way Peter didn't know Jesus when he was being tried by the Romans.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 17, 2020, 02:28:40 PM
Trump doesn't know Parnas the way Peter didn't know Jesus when he was being tried by the Romans.

All pedophiles from Ukraine, seeking lighter sentence, support Adam Schiff.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

At least not all Republicans idolize Trump:

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/314556-what-ive-learned-mac-stipanovich-on-donald-trump-retirement-the-recount-and-real-florida-politics

QuoteWhat Donald Trump represents, the tendencies he exhibits, the emotions he evokes, are frightening and they’re dangerous in my judgment. He’s the ultimate con man. He’s the carnival barker, and it’s just amazing how many rubes there are in the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvMP4NQegPA
God Not Found