Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Unbeliever

Yeah, we need Lev and Igor on that chart!  LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

It's off to minimum security for Roger Stone and a few rounds of golf.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on November 15, 2019, 08:03:46 PM
Yeah, we need Lev and Igor on that chart!  LOL

Please include chart of Obama administration, all of whom seem to have been cutting crooked deals with Putin and Ukraine.

Like Epstein's original sentence, it is luxury prison, unless you try to squeal.  How will Obama admin folks survive, if they turn state's evidence?  If Republican politics is the basis from criminal charges, so are Democrat politics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on November 16, 2019, 02:29:35 PM
Please include chart of Obama administration, all of whom seem to have been cutting crooked deals with Putin and Ukraine.

Like Epstein's original sentence, it is luxury prison, unless you try to squeal.  How will Obama admin folks survive, if they turn state's evidence?  If Republican politics is the basis from criminal charges, so are Democrat politics.

There's some dirt but not as much as the republican party your trying to defend.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on November 17, 2019, 06:02:36 AM
There's some dirt but not as much as the republican party your trying to defend.

Sorry, but not defending anyone.  I consider all politicians to be criminals.  I would abolish democracy and arrest all of them.

And it is OK if you support the Democrats ... or Republicans.  Many people supported Bonnie and Clyde in the 30s (aka Hillary and Bill).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Maybe the Republicans learned from The Princess Bride what Wesley told Buttercup: "If you didn't say it, you didn't do it."
God Not Found

trdsf

Here's the question I want the Repubs to answer: even if (for the sake of argument) the Bidens were up to something hinky in Ukraine, and even if (again for the sake of argument) those who are testifying are all "never trumpers", in what way does that refute the charges being testified to?  The closest they've gotten to mounting anything resembling an actual defense against the charges is "Well, he didn't use the *exact* words quid pro quo, did he?" -- yes, and Henry II was just shooting the breeze.

At this stage, Devin Nunes is a traitor to his oath as a Representative.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

When you have a corrupt society, you will have a corrupt government to reflect that.  With immoralism (not samr as atheism) ... there is nothing to punish anyone for.  So if I were an immoralist, I would be happy if the committee members "Sumner" each other on live TV.  This has been seen in some other parliaments.  Regular violence in Congress would be more entertaining than the Dem Candidate debates.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

All politicians are masters of NewSpeak.  Latin isn't English, so I declare a foul on Trump.  Only Cicero can redefine Latin to his own advantage ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Baruch

aka Hunter Biden?  His dad didn't abandon him. and has gotten him several well paid jobs he was unqualified for.  Wish all drug addicts had a dad as good as Joe Biden.

TDS is like Israel/Palestine hostility.  People get drugged up on their own outrage brain chemicals.  Cuts out the drug dealer.  That is why I am going cold turkey on Jan 1.  No more outrage for me.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

How will Trump act after he's been acquitted by the senate? He'll believe he can do absolutely anything he wants to do, without consequences. And he won't be wrong.
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 13, 2019, 07:03:10 PM
How will Trump act after he's been acquitted by the senate? He'll believe he can do absolutely anything he wants to do, without consequences. And he won't be wrong.
What is even worse is that will assure he will be re-elected. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?