News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 07, 2019, 03:33:04 PM
So he is ordered to report 8 years of tax return. Why is everything going so fast. I bet he'll say he doesn't have it because he already returned it. :p Lool. Yikes.

His tax dodge 25 years ago was legal then.  Democrats like retroactive law.

I would love all of you to be … disciplined by a General Pinochet.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 07, 2019, 04:21:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPFVHM_G05o

Trump the drug addict...who could've guessed?

JFK too, for his back pain.  Trump has pain in the ass … Dems ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 07, 2019, 04:56:55 PM
The Republicans are all hanging together, because they know if they don't they'll all hang separately.

Dems get machine gunned.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 07, 2019, 06:38:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HWbaCjteOQ

Trump may just emulate his hero, Jackson, and say "The judge has made his decision, now let him enforce it."

That worked for Hillary too, right?  Only good Dem is a Dem in jail.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 07, 2019, 08:40:09 PM
Well, the right-wing is finally starting to wake up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAb9-CntrkM

CIA and FBI behind Russia-gate.  They have been working against Trump since he started running in 2016.  Only JEB can be President.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 07, 2019, 10:10:21 PM

I am above ze law!

US has 1000 separate jurisdictions.  All with different judicial opinions.  9th Federal District court is commies for example.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

All of America's allies must be taking a really hard look at Trump's abandonment of the Kurds. Which allies will be abandoned next?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 08, 2019, 03:28:04 PM
All of America's allies must be taking a really hard look at Trump's abandonment of the Kurds. Which allies will be abandoned next?
California, Florida, New York, Texas...
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm hopeful that by unleashing the Turkish military to basically invade northern Syria the rest of the GOP will come to their collective senses to give the green light for impeachment, but I'm not particularly confident that they'll actually follow through. The first sign of anything resembling anything close to restraint on the Turkish military will be all the excuse republicans need to keep backing him.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Unbeliever

I hear Trump's going to meet with Turkey for Thanksgiving...
God Not Found

AllPurposeAtheist

By the way, it would appear that even Alabama is losing its GOP grip on the state. Montgomery Alabama just elected its first ever Black mayor as did Selma, Birmingham and even the racing capital of the state, Talladega. When Alabama turns somewhat blue it can only mean one thing. ALIENS!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Unbeliever

QuoteAn aide to Donald Trump has said that the White House has no intention of working with Congress on drug pricing legislation as long as the Democrats continue their impeachment probe. People are dying in this country because they can’t afford their medication, and this administration wants to use these people as bargaining chips to stop the drive for impeachment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjX6TwTsVig
God Not Found

Unbeliever

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Peace_Spring

QuoteOperation Peace Spring (Turkish: Barış Pınarı Harekâtı), is an ongoing military operation conducted by the Turkish Armed Forces and Syrian National Army (SNA) against the Autonomous Administration of North and East Syria (NES) and its armed wing, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF). The operation began on 9 October 2019 when the Turkish Air Force launched airstrikes on border towns, including Ras al-Ayn.[10] According to a spokesman for President Erdogan, the operation is intended to "correct the demographics" of northern Syria.[11][12]

Well, that didn't take long.
God Not Found

Hydra009

QuoteAccording to a spokesman for President Erdogan, the operation is intended to "correct the demographics" of northern Syria.
That just sounds like genocide with extra steps.

Hydra009