News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Maybe Bolton's mustache got in the way of his lips contacting Trump's ass, couldn't get to enough butt surface area to stick well.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cavebear

I think the Bolton case was somewhat of a "you can't fire me, I quit" situation.  Mutual anger and annoyance.  I think Trump and Bolton are both idiots.  Trump can't stand anyone who thinks for themselves and Bolton is a warmonger ideologue.  Good riddance to Bolton and I hope Trump follows.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Unbeliever

So now he's blaming the light bulbs for his orange hue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_iFi1qH8Cg
God Not Found

Hydra009

I'm more concerned about him railing at high-effeciency bulbs.  What kind of moron wants low-effeciency lights?

Has anyone tried explaining to him that low effeciency = low energy?

https://i.imgur.com/BBIYnx0.gifv

Unbeliever

Nothing can be explained to Trump without first paying him to pay attention. Besides, if it affects him personally then the environment be damned.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 13, 2019, 07:22:45 PM
I'm more concerned about him railing at high-effeciency bulbs.  What kind of moron wants low-effeciency lights?

Has anyone tried explaining to him that low effeciency = low energy?

https://i.imgur.com/BBIYnx0.gifv

It was a "Congressional overreach" issue, like adding that 3rd rear break light on American cars.  The point isn't efficiency, it is freedom.  I would be happy making it illegal for liberals to use electricity (because it is racist) ;-)  I am happy there are still light sources to buy, other than tallow made from Texas cattle.

Actually the spectrum of incandescent vs LED vs sodium vs mercury vs fluorescent is significant for color sensitive jobs, like fashion and interior decorating.  The more metrosexual types here would understand.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 13, 2019, 07:38:06 PM
Nothing can be explained to Trump without first paying him to pay attention. Besides, if it affects him personally then the environment be damned.

I piss and shit on the environment, same as you ... every time I hit the head.  And I am causing global warming by exhaling.  Death to this planet!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 14, 2019, 07:09:42 AM
Where's my favorite dictator?

I loved him saying that!  Most favorite thing he has said so far (of the few I like).  America funds that "School of the Americas" to build murdering regimes in Latin America.  We live in a world of violence.  You can recognize that or not.  If you accept it, you get to decide what to do about it.  The range of reactions varies from pacifism to mass murder.  Even Gandhi believed that violence exists.  He chose a particularly activist form of pacifism as his response.  Liberals can't function outside of Santa's workshop.  Beside that liberalism seems so ... gay to me, as in drag queen.  Can't get in a bar brawl in high heels.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Heh, Tucker Carlson says that Bolton was a lefty.

Fun facts: he worked closely with the Bush W administration, advised Romney, was a Fox News whatever it is they do there "commentator" I guess, and finally worked under Trump.

Dubya appointed him during a recess because it was unlikely that democrats would vote to confirm him, that's how much he's loved by the Left.

Quote"There was not a human problem John Bolton wasn’t totally convinced could be solved with the brute force of government," Carlson said. "That’s an assumption of the left, not the right."

For some strange reason, I'm not getting a "Give diplomacy a chance!" vibe from the Republicans.

In fact, there's a definite trend towards a chicken hawk stance the past few decades.  People like Bolton wouldn't be anywhere near the corridors of power without these enabling chicken hawks.

Baruch

Fake News ... Dems aren't pacifists.  Wish they were (really).  We need at least one party to be a Peace party.  Current Congressmen in both parties, and ex-Obama officials were sorry to see Bolton go.  The destruction of Syria and Iran (part of Bolton's policy) is incomplete.  In military terms, the real truth is that both parties are Right as I define it.  Hillary in particular has blood dripping from her fangs.  What was actually said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-1-iz80u6s

I would characterize the domestic policy of both parties to be anti-ordinary-American (that is Leftist as I define it).  Time to outlaw both parties.  Put their leaders in Guantanamo for perpetual waterboarding, and any ordinary people who object, need to go to an American penal colony in Alaska (like in Czarist Russia, Alaska originally being a part of Czarist Russia).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on September 14, 2019, 07:09:42 AM
Where's my favorite dictator?

Oh, Kim Jong Un is going to be so jealous! I bet he thought that he was Trump's favorite dictator! Maybe some (literal) fireworks to be expected?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 14, 2019, 01:18:42 PM
Oh, Kim Jong Un is going to be so jealous! I bet he thought that he was Trump's favorite dictator! Maybe some (literal) fireworks to be expected?

That is a good comment!  And Kim kills when he is unhappy.  Generally Saudi Arabia is our favorite medieval sand hill.  Neither N Korea or even Egypt can touch that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Well, as dictators go, I'm pretty sure Vlad must be very high on Trump's list. I just wonder how many of Trump's short hairs Vlad has hold of?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 14, 2019, 01:38:58 PM
Well, as dictators go, I'm pretty sure Vlad must be very high on Trump's list. I just wonder how many of Trump's short hairs Vlad has hold of?

We aren't sending Russia foreign aid.  Americans sent $659.8 billion in total (two way) goods trade during 2018 to aid our Chicom enemies however.

The concentration on Russia, is to distract from China, which is bipartisan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.