Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 21, 2019, 06:47:09 AM
The art of the deal

Yep, something is rotten in Denmark.  There are strategic reasons for the the US to prevent "Chinese" interest in buying Greenland.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46386867

Yes, the Arctic is important.  Yes, the US has had a base at Thule for decades now.  Yes, Democrats will do anything to aid their Beijing masters ever since Al Gore was caught soliciting campaign funds from Chinese sources in California.  BTW - Iceland was occupied by the US/Brits during WW II, because of its strategic importance, after Denmark was occupied by the Nazis.  Meanwhile Russia is working hard to militarize the Arctic.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-arctic-military-presence-nato-worried-us-report-tensions-north-america-a7934741.html

Part of Cold War 2.0 ... Dems should approve ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqzWe1p6r34

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

62% disapproval rating

I'd love to see how the pseudomerican Jerries spin this.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 22, 2019, 02:19:12 PM
62% disapproval rating

I'd love to see how the pseudomerica Jerries spin this.

Yes, politicians are not the most popular people ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/31/a-record-number-of-americans-now-dislike-hillary-clinton/

Hope if Biden in the D-party nominee, I hope he stays out of the nursing home until after the Inauguration ;-(

Popularity contests ... this is why I no longer support voting.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

The_Donald on the amazon rainforest fires:

"I don't understand why people think that liberals have a monopoly on environmentalism, conservatives strive to be good custodians, too!"

Hydra009

Reelect me and I'll gut Medicare!

Oh yeah, this clown definitely deserves another term.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 23, 2019, 08:47:41 AM

Quite a few individual medical claims are fraudulent.  If they can't get ahold of the rate of fraud and bring it down, they have no choice but to cancel it (and replace).  I hope that isn't necessary.  This is similar to President Clinton ending "welfare as we know it" during his second term.  My daughter depends on Medicaid (not the same program).  My current retirement medical plan is to simply die of natural causes.

Did you hear the one about Bernie wanting to spend 16 trillion on climate change abatement?  That would buy quite a few kidney transplants.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I love seeing a "Like" on my posts and guessing who it will be.  The previous one, I guessed MikeCL and was right.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 23, 2019, 08:47:41 AM

And I cringe at how many people getting Medicare will support him on that because they don'y know the "that gawdawful govt" provides that.  I saw protest signs in the Trump rallies saying "Keep Govt Out Of My Medicare"!

Idiots abound...  I wonder if they all ate leaded paint flakes as children.

Hydra009

Down with Obamacare, I'm covered by the ACA!

Cavebear

Baruch

You are covered by political chicanery.  Not worth much.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 23, 2019, 11:51:20 PM
I love seeing a "Like" on my posts and guessing who it will be.  The previous one, I guessed MikeCL and was right.

Except mine.  Feel the love.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 23, 2019, 11:56:57 PM
And I cringe at how many people getting Medicare will support him on that because they don'y know the "that gawdawful govt" provides that.  I saw protest signs in the Trump rallies saying "Keep Govt Out Of My Medicare"!

Idiots abound...  I wonder if they all ate leaded paint flakes as children.

Previously, Conservatives tooling around on electric elder scooters (not cheap) ... and saying Medicare is bad ;-)  People think they put money into Medicare, that is owed back to them.  Same as SS.  The government stole all the money.  You have nothing in any government saving program.

Just say no to voters.  Support EUSR (EU Soviet Republic) and USSR (US Soviet Republic).  One party, one candidate, one vote (or else).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on August 24, 2019, 12:50:06 AM
Previously, Conservatives tooling around on electric elder scooters (not cheap) ... and saying Medicare is bad ;-)  People think they put money into Medicare, that is owed back to them.  Same as SS.  The government stole all the money.  You have nothing in any government saving program.

Just say no to voters.  Support EUSR (EU Soviet Republic) and USSR (US Soviet Republic).  One party, one candidate, one vote (or else).

That is correct.  There is no saved pool of money.  But there is no saved pool of money for anything else either.  The Republicans are spending 2040 money right now and going for 2050.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 24, 2019, 02:22:02 AM
That is correct.  There is no saved pool of money.  But there is no saved pool of money for anything else either.  The Republicans are spending 2040 money right now and going for 2050.

Standard procedure.  Because voters tolerate it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.