News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

I don't support Trump.  My primary news is British, of Brexit POV.  American news is too narrow, too narcissistic.  Americans are incapable of being honest about themselves, they aren't self-conscious ... and too provincial and prejudiced to be honest about anyone else.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Pedophile Party

"Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can't have him going after younger girls," Houraney recalled telling Trump. "He said: 'Look I'm putting my name on this. I wouldn't put my name on it and have a scandal.'

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 10, 2019, 05:47:41 PM
Pedophile Party

"Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can't have him going after younger girls," Houraney recalled telling Trump. "He said: 'Look I'm putting my name on this. I wouldn't put my name on it and have a scandal.'

If the girls were legal age, and gave permission ... then Bill Clinton can just stuff his jealousy.

The point isn't immoral sex ... no such thing between consenting adults according to most people here.  It is wrong, if underage or without consent, or both.

Please document with every girl at every Trump party (with or without Epstein) your data.

So funny, if TDS leads to sexual puritanism among "progressives".  It has already led to 180 degree warmongering.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 10, 2019, 05:47:41 PM
Pedophile Party

This is nothing new - it's Trump method of operation. Recall when Manafort first got into trouble, Trump responded that he hardly knew him - the very same guy who ran his election campaign. Whenever Trump has appointed someone in his cabinet who then ran afoul, Trump didn't hesitate to throw that dude under the bus. If you are an asset to Trump, you're great. If suddenly you are a liability, he hardly knows you, or hasn't talked to you in the last 15 years, or he was never a fan of yours. Trump lies so often that he also lies about his own lies. Trump has simply adopted Roger Ailes' motto: "The truth is whatever people will believe."

Baruch

Manafort may get off now, since irregularities have been discovered in how Mueller screwed him (I suspect Manafort is in fact guilty).  When a prosecutor is overly enthusiastic in going after a suspect, they cut corners which establish new SCOTUS law.  Biden and his son, were also involved with Ukrainian criminals.  They were not charged.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 11, 2019, 01:04:18 PM

Hmmm...

Fluoride toothpaste explains that ... never touch the stuff myself.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 12, 2019, 01:20:06 AM

Fuck Trump.

Fuck America.  Go back to Europe etc.

A part of my ancestry is from Lancashire England.  Maybe sometime in the last 500 years.  But if I went there, I wouldn't fit in.  I would be LARPing.  If I tried to pretend I am English, I would be doing cultural appropriation.

If you want to help a child, adopt one.  If you already have one, be a better parent.  Political virtue signaling is ... dysfunctional.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 12, 2019, 01:20:06 AM

Fuck Trump.

Obama started this, and plenty of similar people died under his lead. Think you should take a broader look at your country as a whole instead of just who's in charge of your political opposition.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Democrats make war etc = OK with Dems
Republicans make war etc = not OK with Dems

Do Dems have any integrity?  No.  And the Republicans aren't any better.

No, with TDS ... Trump eats little children for breakfast, particularly if they are non-White.  So funny that Dems condemn Alex Jones.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 11, 2019, 01:04:18 PM

Hmmm...

The same guy who claims that the media sold itself to the devil, and as a media personality himself, was a propaganda tool for the Right. He should google "cognitive dissonance", he's a prime candidate.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Munch on July 12, 2019, 09:45:42 AM
Obama started this, and plenty of similar people died under his lead. Think you should take a broader look at your country as a whole instead of just who's in charge of your political opposition.

Obama did not start this. Show me one time ANYONE was detained at the border, separated from their children, and died of thirst under custody while Obama was in office. Never happened. Stop listening to your brain dead, right wing idiots.
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Quote from: Baruch on July 12, 2019, 04:04:55 AM
Fuck America.  Go back to Europe etc.

A part of my ancestry is from Lancashire England.  Maybe sometime in the last 500 years.  But if I went there, I wouldn't fit in.  I would be LARPing.  If I tried to pretend I am English, I would be doing cultural appropriation.

If you want to help a child, adopt one.  If you already have one, be a better parent.  Political virtue signaling is ... dysfunctional.

"If you want to help a child, adopt one."

What the fuck is wrong with you? This child wasn't an orphan. She was a healthy child, separated from her parents, killed by those who treat Hispanics as subhuman.
--Fulke Greville--

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 13, 2019, 11:28:01 AM

... This child wasn't an orphan. She was a healthy child, separated from her parents, killed by those who treat Hispanics as subhuman.

It's also what Trump sold to the American people - there's caravan going to invade the country... These people will take your jobs, destroy your schools, and bring illegal drugs and crimes. And this was repeated over and over for months on Fox News and other right-wing outlets. It's no surprise that the migrants are seen as less than humans. And many in the Trump administration want these images to be out there as they see them as a deterrent. The worst part comes from Trump's supporters as they enable this government to continue with this atrocity.