Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

The shenanigans have begun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgCJea8Y8FY

A misinformed electorate will be voting again for president, and who knows what will happen?

Being a pessimist, I expect Trump to get another 4 years to continue his attack on America.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 25, 2019, 04:21:17 PM
The shenanigans have begun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgCJea8Y8FY

A misinformed electorate will be voting again for president, and who knows what will happen?

Being a pessimist, I expect Trump to get another 4 years to continue his attack on America.

Voters are always misinformed.  Death to Athens!  This is Sparta!

We had a pedophilia discussion here a couple years ago.  It was agreed that it is wrong.  The D's will do better nominating a Bronie, not a hair sniffly, girl touching candidate.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

My prediction: Trump will order an attack before or around July 17th.

Reason

[spoiler]On that date, Mueller is scheduled to testify in front of Congress in an open session. A war will be a perfect distraction.[/spoiler]

Baruch

Quote from: josephpalazzo on June 25, 2019, 09:15:26 PM
My prediction: Trump will order an attack before or around July 17th.

Reason

[spoiler]On that date, Mueller is scheduled to testify in front of Congress in an open session. A war will be a perfect distraction.[/spoiler]

So you are a prophet then?  Or a soothsayer? ;-)  See prophecy of Pepe, priest of Kek, added below.

Nuclear annihilation can't come soon enough.  This planet isn't big enough for me, and even one more psychopath -))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I expect Uncle Scam to declare martial law at some point before he leaves office. I hope I'm wrong about that, though.
God Not Found

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 26, 2019, 01:55:37 PM
I expect Uncle Scam to declare martial law at some point before he leaves office. I hope I'm wrong about that, though.
I've feared that for awhile, too.  And I too, hope you are wrong.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Unbeliever

Maybe a president can't do that without consent of the congress. But then, we're not supposed to go to war, either, without the consent of congress, as a declaration of war. But the executive branch has gotten around that obstacle, so who knows what they might do.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Jeez, I just saw that Uncle Scam claims he doesn't need any exit strategy if America goes to war against Iran! Sounds like the deja vu all over again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-i2yq8Nuxg
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Trump has become the soap Nazi - "No soap for you!"
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 26, 2019, 01:55:37 PM

No need.  Sheep know when they need to the sheared.  They are domesticated animals, not wild.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 26, 2019, 03:02:14 PM
Maybe a president can't do that without consent of the congress. But then, we're not supposed to go to war, either, without the consent of congress, as a declaration of war. But the executive branch has gotten around that obstacle, so who knows what they might do.

Correct.  Congress loves plausible deniability, it helps them get re-elected.  The US was not supposed to be an "executive" state but a "legislative" state.  But that died in 1861.  Again in 1917 and 1941.  Pretty much since 1941, the US is a democratic warmongering dictatorship.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 26, 2019, 05:01:04 PM
Trump has become the soap Nazi - "No soap for you!"

Better than the green Nazi - "No gasoline for you!"
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?