News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 13, 2019, 01:31:55 PM
Republicans care about winning elections, they don't care how they do it.

That is adult.  Children do Civics 101.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 13, 2019, 03:29:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bciyOsx4a4

This means that Obama, Bill, Joe and Hillary are all safe from using foreign powers in the 2016 election.  If the Ds can do it, the Rs can do it too.  It would be too hypocritical even for politicians to say that X can do what Y cannot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 13, 2019, 01:31:55 PM
Republicans care about winning elections, they don't care how they do it.

The awful thing is how they've fooled the American people with their "We're the party of family values" or their "We're the party of fiscal responsibility", and so on, while all the times they're really "We're the party of power at all cost". Sad to say but it took a Donald Trump to force the Republicans to show their true colors.

Unbeliever

Yeah, "the party of law and order" - riiight.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Trump says that being willing to collude (presumably with Putin) is okay because he meets a lot of foreign dignitaries as prez.

Dignitaries like the Prince of Whales (sic)

Remember back when Quayle was lampooned over "potatoe", way back when being viewed as kinda dumb was politically damaging?

Baruch

I remember in 2000 when Al Gore was taking campaign money from China.  Hillary didn't even bother to label it, she has her Foundation of Evil.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteDid Kavanaugh Saved Trump and Doomed Democracy?

Brett Kavanaugh, Donald Trump's most controversial Supreme Court pick, voted to allow foreign agents to interfere with United States elections by interpreting the law in a way that would let foreign nationals get away with electioneering!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldrBTZE1Qb4

Now we know why the GOP was so avid to get Kavanaugh on the SCOTUS.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Because the SCOTUS is going to remove your SCROTUS ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 14, 2019, 09:15:30 PM

Not up to the US.  Up to Israel, and the Rothschilds.  American voters ... not so much.  People need to realize that the politicians aren't working for you.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 14, 2019, 09:15:30 PM

I've been thinking about that since the strait of Hormuz has become a hot spot. In 2004, the motto to re-elect Bush was, "do not change horse in wartime." Trump might very well be tempted to go to war if he reasons that it will up his chances for re-election in spite that he might contradict himself, which he has done countless times before.

Cavebear

Quote from: josephpalazzo on June 13, 2019, 04:57:35 PM
The awful thing is how they've fooled the American people with their "We're the party of family values" or their "We're the party of fiscal responsibility", and so on, while all the times they're really "We're the party of power at all cost". Sad to say but it took a Donald Trump to force the Republicans to show their true colors.

I think the thing that annoys me most is that the Republicans, who used to be a party I admired (and supported once) for honesty and social values, as so much the antithesis of that now.  And, quite frankly, Trump isn't the cause; he is the result.

If the Republicans, as created by Newt Gingrich et al in the 90s, hadn't been so basically whacko partisan, there wouldn't be a "Trump" today.  For every result, there is a preceding cause.  If you don't like Trump, blame Newt.

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 15, 2019, 05:02:29 AM
I think the thing that annoys me most is that the Republicans, who used to be a party I admired (and supported once) for honesty and social values, as so much the antithesis of that now.  And, quite frankly, Trump isn't the cause; he is the result.

If the Republicans, as created by Newt Gingrich et al in the 90s, hadn't been so basically whacko partisan, there wouldn't be a "Trump" today.  For every result, there is a preceding cause.  If you don't like Trump, blame Newt.

Newt the Salamander ... never liked him, but he is smart ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZypwh83W8
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 15, 2019, 07:12:06 AM
Newt the Salamander ... never liked him, but he is smart ...

Smart doesn't always mean intelligent or working for the betterment of the nation.  He was a blowhard then and remains one now when the media offers him a stage.  He had a major part in the creation of the current partisan political strategies that are plaguing us today.  I do not admire him.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 15, 2019, 07:46:33 AM
Smart doesn't always mean intelligent or working for the betterment of the nation.  He was a blowhard then and remains one now when the media offers him a stage.  He had a major part in the creation of the current partisan political strategies that are plaguing us today.  I do not admire him.

He seemed like one of the more "corrupt" "Speakers of the House".  And had delusions of Confederacy too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.