Really?  You dope-heads should be enthusiastic in supporting him then ;-}
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I've never done cocaine, couldn't afford it.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 09, 2019, 08:08:36 PM

Yes, know one's economic limitations.  Will AOC help you afford better drugs? (rhetorical, don't answer).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 09, 2019, 08:08:36 PM

Did some MJ in college (loved it) and some hash once (dream of falling gently through the sky toward a verdant forest as I leaned against a wall and slowly slid down).  Did mild speed (white crosses) briefly when my job required me to haul palletts of motor oil and antifreeze 200 yards across a store.  It gave me energy, but it made me talk a lot, LOL!

But stayed the hell away from anything stronger.  I saw what those did to friends.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Alcohol is bad enough ... see what it did to Sen Ed Kennedy?

https://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html#1cd0093a359a

Sen Ed Kennedy conspired with the Soviet Union ... though nothing was done on the suggestion.  Alcohol.  And Chappaquiddick ...

These people, all sides, play for keeps.  They would kill their father, f**K their mother ... for power.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXGm7v1NiO0

It's a good thing that trade wars are so easy to win!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 14, 2019, 03:31:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXGm7v1NiO0

It's a good thing that trade wars are so easy to win!

Left - surrender to nearest Frenchman, without pants (sans culottes).

Why do you favor trade?  Communists (not you) want to end all market trade, just mandatory allocations from an appropriate supply commissar.

On the other hand, are you supporting China?  How much fried rice allocation are you getting?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

*wonders why he isn't impeached or dead yet*

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 15, 2019, 03:43:24 PM

CIA isn't ready to kill him.  He is fulfilling enough Neo-Con policy to be acceptable to them.

Dems have no guts to impeach.  They virtue signal by attacking the AG or Trump's son.

BTW - my Chinese mandarins provided me with beef fried rice for lunch.  A payday that was ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Theyre just playing the 2020 card, and it's annoying because their taking their sweet time.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 15, 2019, 06:49:13 PM
Theyre just playing the 2020 card, and it's annoying because their taking their sweet time.

The miss timed their "insurance plan" in 2016, and it blew up in their faces.  At least if a total asshole like Comey is involved ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on May 15, 2019, 03:43:24 PM

The "dead" part would sure solve a lot of issues.  I mean, isn't Trump the poster boy for a fatal heart attack?  Fast food, anger issues, threats to internal image...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

"It's not clear what she was convicted of or what crime she committed."
-- Vladimir Putin on Maria Butina, who pleaded guilty to trying to infiltrate conservative political circles and promote Russian interests before and after the 2016 election
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on May 16, 2019, 04:37:00 AM
The "dead" part would sure solve a lot of issues.  I mean, isn't Trump the poster boy for a fatal heart attack?  Fast food, anger issues, threats to internal image...

Exactly.  Kill any opponents.  That isn't even Machiavelli, that is Augustus Caesar.  Per Indo-Chinese experience 1965-1975 it would seem that Democrats are good at robbing, raping and murdering.  Probably can teach the Republicans a thing or two.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 16, 2019, 06:40:52 AM
"It's not clear what she was convicted of or what crime she committed."
-- Vladimir Putin on Maria Butina, who pleaded guilty to trying to infiltrate conservative political circles and promote Russian interests before and after the 2016 election

Yes, a regular Kill Bill character ... with super katana powers ;-).  If that is all it takes to destroy the US, then destroy it already.

Of course you are old school, as I am ... so lets just nuke the Russians already, right?

I don't see Trump having self esteem problems or unable to handle stress.  I see all the snowflakes with self esteem problems or unable handle stress.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.