Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 08, 2019, 08:07:10 PM
Was Trump really first in his class at Wharton? Or did he just pull another lie out of his ass?

Was Trump really a top student at Wharton? His classmates say not so much

President Beelzebutt does it again!

Trump? First in his class?

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

Let's Just Say It: The Republicans Are The Problem

QuoteWe have been studying Washington politics and Congress for more than 40 years, and never have we seen them this dysfunctional. In our past writings, we have criticized both parties when we believed it was warranted. Today, however, we have no choice but to acknowledge that the core of the problem lies with the Republican Party.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 09, 2019, 02:22:35 PM
Let's Just Say It: The Republicans Are The Problem

QuoteWe have been studying Washington politics and Congress for more than 40 years, and never have we seen them this dysfunctional. In our past writings, we have criticized both parties when we believed it was warranted. Today, however, we have no choice but to acknowledge that the core of the problem lies with the Republican Party.

Well, duh. lol. You could call the Democratic Party mediocre at worst, but Republicans? They're outright corrupt, they reject science, embrace pseudoscience, and support theocratic policies. To say the two are equally bad options is absolutely ridiculous. Que our resident theist.
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on February 09, 2019, 02:59:08 PM

Well, duh. lol. You could call the Democratic Party mediocre at worst, but Republicans? They're outright corrupt, they reject science, embrace pseudoscience, and support theocratic policies. To say the two are equally bad options is absolutely ridiculous. Que our resident theist.

Republican play to win.  Democrats play to loose.  Morality has nothing to do with it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on February 09, 2019, 02:59:08 PMWell, duh. lol. You could call the Democratic Party mediocre at worst, but Republicans? They're outright corrupt, they reject science, embrace pseudoscience, and support theocratic policies. To say the two are equally bad options is absolutely ridiculous. Que our resident theist.
No kidding.  I just saw a little blurb about how a Fox News host hasn't washed his hands in years because he doesn't believe in germs.

And these are the people the President turns to in his "executive time" for guidance.  A pretty sizable portion of the public eats up whatever swill falls out of their mouths as well.  It's a sad state of affairs when actual journalists are compared to psuedoscientific buffoons as if they were of equal stature.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 11, 2019, 11:46:08 AM
No kidding.  I just saw a little blurb about how a Fox News host hasn't washed his hands in years because he doesn't believe in germs.

And these are the people the President turns to in his "executive time" for guidance.  A pretty sizable portion of the public eats up whatever swill falls out of their mouths as well.  It's a sad state of affairs when actual journalists are compared to psuedoscientific buffoons as if they were of equal stature.

Howard Hughes opposite?  He was paranoid about germs.  Fact .. overuse of cleanser has damaged human ability to deal with ordinary germs.  Overprescription of antibiotics is building super-bugs thru darwinian evil-ution.

Actual journalists like ... Mussolini or Goebbels?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

QuoteAccording to reports, Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos has been making huge profits by the family separation policies of the Trump Administration. The reports show that DeVos is invested heavily in adoption agency corporations that have been receiving and adopting out the migrant children that are being separated from their parents at the border. Everything this administration does is about the money, as Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins explains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCKtMvURmTk

QuoteRecently, the Trump administration told us that some of the thousands of children that they separated from their parents at the border and sent off to adoption agencies who then place them with sponsor families, uh, thousands of them. It's just too difficult to track them down to reunite them with their family. We just, we can't do that. We don't have the technology. I mean we have the technology back in the sixties to send human beings to the moon and get them home safely, but caught reuniting a child in the digital age with their parents. It is a step too far for this administration that seems wholly incompetent and that incompetence is 100 percent by design. This administration had no concern for returning these kids to their parents. They wanted to send a message to the rest of the world that if you come over here, we're going to make your life a living hell.
We're going to ruin your life. We're going to take away your kids. You'll probably never get them back. So you better think twice about coming here and there. Little plan there has backfired. Well, at least for everybody, except for Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, because as it turns out, Betsy DeVos, as she has with every other aspect of her life, is profiting hugely off the separation of families at the border being perpetrated by the Trump administration. Here's how this little scam that Betsy DeVos is helping to run works. Betsy DeVos, her family holds interest in a company called Bethany Christian services. Bethany Christian services has been one of the top recipients of these migrant children who have been separated from their families. Some of them get adopted out, some of them just get placed with sponsor families, but Bethany Christian services doesn't really keep good track of them. So there's not a whole lot to do.
And since they're taking in these, I guess you'd call them political prisoners from the federal government, there are getting a lot of federal tax payer money to go and lose these kids. Brian DeVos, Betsy DeVos, his cousin in law is actually an executive, uh, with Bethany Christian services. So the divorce family itself is profiting with our tax dollars off of these family separation policies. So if you're wondering why they're still doing this, even after they told us, first of all, they never had a policy to do it and second of all, they were just going to stop doing it anyway, but it's still happening every single day down there at the border and now they can't find any of the kids, but they're still gonna ship them to these horrible places like Bethany Christian. Uh, if you're wondering why that's still happening, it's because there's a member of the administration making money off of it.
God Not Found

Baruch

She is not a nice person.  Nice people don't work in politics.  Never have.

As far as separating families, i would prefer to make the immigrants into tacos.

The children should be particularly tender (A Modest Proposal).

Mexican nachos, made with real Mexicans ;-(

If cannibalism is good enough for N Korea, it is good enough for the USA.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

From another section, but it fits here ...

"Dems Border Proposal "Making This Entire Country A Sanctuary" For Illegals" ... Wilson's War where were employed jihadis to do our will since the 1980s, up until and including ISIS?  Usually we repatriate the bastards that worked for the US instead of their own country ... S Vietnamese for example.  Pr126 and Munch will be pleased if the US accepts all such Islamist illegals we can fill in the spaces with.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Unbeliever on February 11, 2019, 05:10:31 PM
QuoteAccording to reports, Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos has been making huge profits by the family separation policies of the Trump Administration. The reports show that DeVos is invested heavily in adoption agency corporations that have been receiving and adopting out the migrant children that are being separated from their parents at the border. Everything this administration does is about the money, as Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins explains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCKtMvURmTk

QuoteRecently, the Trump administration told us that some of the thousands of children that they separated from their parents at the border and sent off to adoption agencies who then place them with sponsor families, uh, thousands of them. It's just too difficult to track them down to reunite them with their family. We just, we can't do that. We don't have the technology. I mean we have the technology back in the sixties to send human beings to the moon and get them home safely, but caught reuniting a child in the digital age with their parents. It is a step too far for this administration that seems wholly incompetent and that incompetence is 100 percent by design. This administration had no concern for returning these kids to their parents. They wanted to send a message to the rest of the world that if you come over here, we're going to make your life a living hell.
We're going to ruin your life. We're going to take away your kids. You'll probably never get them back. So you better think twice about coming here and there. Little plan there has backfired. Well, at least for everybody, except for Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, because as it turns out, Betsy DeVos, as she has with every other aspect of her life, is profiting hugely off the separation of families at the border being perpetrated by the Trump administration. Here's how this little scam that Betsy DeVos is helping to run works. Betsy DeVos, her family holds interest in a company called Bethany Christian services. Bethany Christian services has been one of the top recipients of these migrant children who have been separated from their families. Some of them get adopted out, some of them just get placed with sponsor families, but Bethany Christian services doesn't really keep good track of them. So there's not a whole lot to do.
And since they're taking in these, I guess you'd call them political prisoners from the federal government, there are getting a lot of federal tax payer money to go and lose these kids. Brian DeVos, Betsy DeVos, his cousin in law is actually an executive, uh, with Bethany Christian services. So the divorce family itself is profiting with our tax dollars off of these family separation policies. So if you're wondering why they're still doing this, even after they told us, first of all, they never had a policy to do it and second of all, they were just going to stop doing it anyway, but it's still happening every single day down there at the border and now they can't find any of the kids, but they're still gonna ship them to these horrible places like Bethany Christian. Uh, if you're wondering why that's still happening, it's because there's a member of the administration making money off of it.

Fucking evil witch.
--Fulke Greville--

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on February 11, 2019, 11:46:08 AM

And the reason he doesn't believe in germs is because he "can't see them".  But I betcha he believes in one god or another... yeesh.  He's now trying to walk it back and saying he was "joking".

Meanwhile, I harbor a secret hope that the Orange Disaster Area -- a noted germophobe -- has shaken hands with him recently.  :D
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on February 12, 2019, 12:02:45 AMHe's now trying to walk it back and saying he was "joking".
It's possible he was, though I can't say that Fox News personalities are known for their (intentional) humor.  There's a reason there's no conservative equivalent to The Daily Show.

Baruch

Half the population is dumber than you, if you are even average.

i am beginning to suspect that the only people who work in government are people who can't find work elsewhere ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I don't wash my hands as often as I probably should. But the germs and I have made a pact - I don't fuck with them and they don't fuck with me.

Seems to be working pretty well, so far.
God Not Found