News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Trump now says that he never said Mexico would pay for the wall, despite saying that repeatedly.

We've never been at war with Eurasia.

Don't we have a guy who's really big on 1984 in here?  I bet he utterly despises this Orwellian shift in the White House.

Unbeliever

Schumer and Pelosi, in their rebuttal of Trump's campaign speech, reminded me of American Gothic - all they needed was a pitchfork!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 10, 2019, 02:39:13 PM
Trump now says that he never said Mexico would pay for the wall, despite saying that repeatedly.

Don't we have a guy who's really big on 1984 in here?  I bet he utterly despises this Orwellian shift in the White House.
Up until 2017, I re-read it annually. There hasn't seemed much point since then.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 10, 2019, 02:39:13 PM

Brave New World has superseded 1984.  As a press secretary for Nixon once said, that previous statement is no longer operative ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on January 10, 2019, 05:59:13 PM
Up until 2017, I re-read it annually. There hasn't seemed much point since then.

The movie, Brazil is much better, comes with Samba.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Trump: I Never Said Mexico Would Pay For It.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFXjLxHbvKQ

LOL! President Beelzebutt is pulling more crap out of his ass.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Extortion: the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

Trump is guilty of extortion and the blackmailing of America.

Lock him up!
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 11, 2019, 02:14:51 PM
Extortion: the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

Trump is guilty of extortion and the blackmailing of America.

Lock him up!

Pay up or shut up, plebs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmX2VzsB25s

That is how a man behaves, not an SJW.

I am hoping for cosplay einsatz-gruppen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nX3qfOClV8

The toy version for the Hitler Youth is already on sale!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on January 09, 2019, 10:04:07 PM
Yaknow, if it was *that* much of a national emergency and it's *that* important to him to get it done and he's *really* as rich as he says he is, he can just donate the $5 billion out of his own pocket and then claim it on his taxes or just recoup the outlay later this year because he's such a genius at business...

...yaknow, unless it's all just a temper tantrum, and/or he's not worth the "more than ten billion" he claims he is, and/or he's just a bloviating asshole.  Hell, even I would be impressed if he'd throw in even just a billion of his own and put his money where his mouth is for once in his pathetic waste of a life.

Also, trying to blame the Democrats for the shutdown when it started before the Democrats took control of the House *and* when he said he'd be proud to own this shutdown?  Fucking coward.

It's not an "emergency" when you can decide whether to act on it and/or can wait to decide whet to do.

An "emergency" is something you have to respond to suddenly and unexpectedly.

The WALL is not an emergency...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on January 12, 2019, 01:16:19 AM
It's not an "emergency" when you can decide whether to act on it and/or can wait to decide whet to do.

An "emergency" is something you have to respond to suddenly and unexpectedly.

The WALL is not an emergency...

An emergency ignored by both paid-off political parties for about 40 years now.  The wall will be useful as a backstop for mass executions.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Oh, now, we won't be able to put the current regime up against a wall and do what's needed. We have to use more modern methods...
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 12, 2019, 01:57:38 PM
Oh, now, we won't be able to put the current regime up against a wall and do what's needed. We have to use more modern methods...

Both parties deserve death by corruption, which is to say, their unburied corpses.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah, like it says in Jeremiah 25:33.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

https://people.com/politics/white-house-unpaid-water-bill/

White House can't pay its water bill? Maybe the White House staff should offer to do some work for the water utility, and pay the bill that way. Maybe Trump should grab a shovel and get to work!
God Not Found