News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Yeah, I thought of that, but they don't want to use their own money, they want to take the money from "entitlements," so they can claim there's not enough money to pay for things that people really need.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Washington Post
QuoteA Russian gun rights activist pleaded guilty Thursday to conspiring with a senior Russian official to infiltrate the conservative movement in the United States as an agent for the Kremlin from 2015 until her arrest in July.

Maria Butina, 30, became the first Russian national convicted of seeking to influence U.S. policy in the run-up and through the 2016 election as a foreign agent, agreeing to cooperate in a plea deal with U.S. investigators in exchange for less prison time.

Butina admitted to working with an American political operative and under the direction of a former Russian senator and deputy governor of Russia’s central bank to forge bonds with officials at the National Rifle Association, conservative leaders, and 2016 U.S. presidential candidates, including Donald Trump, whose rise to the Oval Office she presciently predicted to her Russian contact.

Butina crossed paths with Trump in July 2015, when she asked the newly declared Republican candidate about Russia and sanctions at a public event in Las Vegas. “We get along with Putin,” Trump told Butina, referring to the Russian president. “I don’t think you’d need the sanctions.”
Hmmm...

She worked as an operative for a Russian banker Aleksandr Torshin, who met with Donald Jr in 2016.

QuoteTorshin attended the NRA's convention every year between 2012 and 2016, occasionally with Butina at his side, and has met every NRA president since 2012. Through his connections to the group, Torshin was selected to be an election monitor during the 2012 US presidential election.

Hydra009

Torshin's twitter:

No collusion, you guys.

Unbeliever

There never was any Russian "gun rights group," that was just a front to use as an excuse to get the NRA over to Moscow to plan their treason.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

There are more holes in Trump's defense than in all his golf courses combined! LOL
God Not Found

Unbeliever

QuoteJesse discusses Trump's intent to do away with the 14th Amendment protection of "birthright citizenship" through the unilateral (and UNCONSTITUTIONAL) use of Executive Order. Also talked about is the history of citizenship in this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yaY9xp3RuU
God Not Found

Minimalist

I'm telling you, the dumb fuck thinks he was elected "king" instead of president.  It's bad enough having a tit-turd like that as president!
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Unbeliever

Yeah, even his wife sucks - and that's about all she's good for.
God Not Found

Minimalist

Apparently she was a professional.
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken

Unbeliever

She was a gold-digger, but at least she got what she wanted out of the deal.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 13, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
Much to the joy of his fans, who earlier demanded nothing less than Mexico paying for it.  If funding is such a problem, surely they can take up a private collection and would have no problem filling it to the brim.  No doubt Donald himself would donate the bulk of his vast fortune for such a noble cause.  Any fool need only gaze upon him to see that here is a man who prioritizes the welfare of his country over himself.

If you believe his stupid rhetoric, then you might as well have voted for him.  I didn't.

There are no good Americans.  Just ask Xi and Putin.

I would burn the Constitution myself, except it doesn't matter, and I hate wasting my time.  As long as Americans can vote, there is no need for law.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 13, 2018, 07:28:29 PM
I hate wasting my time.

All any of us can do is waste time. Life is a waste of time, but it can still be fun.
God Not Found

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 13, 2018, 07:54:11 PM
All any of us can do is waste time. Life is a waste of time, but it can still be fun.

Says Endorphin Man.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Trevor's God voice was great! LOL
God Not Found