Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

"He just tells it like it is!" - Trump personality cult

Cavebear

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 07, 2018, 12:28:54 PM
Rex Tillerson on Trump:

“What was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented Exxon Mobil corporation,” Tillerson said, was “to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn’t like to read, doesn’t read briefing reports, doesn’t like to get into the details of a lot of things, but rather just kind of says, ‘This is what I believe.’"

Hmm, this sounds like a familiar song.  Yet so far, it's been easy for Republicans to dismiss these sorts of claims as liberal character assassination.  But Tillerson is hardly a liberal.  Are they going to eventually acknowledge these claims as having some basis in reality or are they going to stick to their gut feeling that Dear Leader is wonderful to the very end?

Also, has Trump read a book this year?  I'd even accept a novella at this point.

Well, he might have read "Dick, Jane, and Sally Run For Office". It has pictures...  Beyond that, it has to be "Show me the MONEY"!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 09, 2018, 09:50:45 AM
Well, he might have read "Dick, Jane, and Sally Run For Office". It has pictures...  Beyond that, it has to be "Show me the MONEY"!

Purify your soul, give all your money back to the government, from whence it came ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

JFK's pattern with women, same as Bill Clinton's pattern with women.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

There is no sort of equivalence between Trump and any previous president. But keep on believing there is, since you seem to need it so badly.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 10, 2018, 08:18:08 PM
There is no sort of equivalence between Trump and any previous president. But keep on believing there is, since you seem to need it so badly.

I suspect Trump is less good in bed.  Neither JFK nor Bill Clinton had to buy off former lovers who were disappointed between the sheets.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

Now Trump says he'll be proud to shut the government down if he doesn't get the funding for his wall. I guess he's completely given up on Mexico paying for it.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 12, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
Now Trump says he'll be proud to shut the government down if he doesn't get the funding for his wall. I guess he's completely given up on Mexico paying for it.

I am personally looking forward to a coup.  But I expect to be disappointed.  Even if we have a coup, the wrong persons will be shot.  Stupid monkeys.  King Julian would make a better ruler ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuFuuCJc3s

That definitely moves me toward monarchy!

Yeah, San Diego is like that, lived there 1978-79.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 12, 2018, 07:15:27 PM
NO COUP FOR YOU!

LOL

Speaking of Sacha Baron Cohen ... his Bruno character would make a good German ruler.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Yeah, a good German ruler could take measured action...
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 13, 2018, 01:11:12 PM
Yeah, a good German ruler could take measured action...

But only in metric ;-)  Yes, bring back Otto von Bismarck.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 12, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
Now Trump says he'll be proud to shut the government down if he doesn't get the funding for his wall.
Much to the joy of his fans, who earlier demanded nothing less than Mexico paying for it.  If funding is such a problem, surely they can take up a private collection and would have no problem filling it to the brim.  No doubt Donald himself would donate the bulk of his vast fortune for such a noble cause.  Any fool need only gaze upon him to see that here is a man who prioritizes the welfare of his country over himself.