Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on October 11, 2018, 08:49:12 PM
Baruch=FOS

LBJ was Satan himself.  Just ask the Vietnamese.  And LBJ was every inch a Democrat.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 10, 2018, 08:34:44 PM
Where were you people when Citizen's United was approved by SCOTUS?

Screaming angry!  And still angry to this day. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 14, 2018, 01:37:53 AM
Screaming angry!  And still angry to this day.

Yes, both parties in Congress jumped into action to .... yawn.  Term limits anyone?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 14, 2018, 02:24:54 AM
Yes, both parties in Congress jumped into action to .... yawn.  Term limits anyone?

I hate dark money.  On either side.  Astroturf crap with names that disguise their intent.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 14, 2018, 05:15:13 AM
I hate dark money.  On either side.  Astroturf crap with names that disguise their intent.

Every congressman should wear a suit coat, with the logos of all his/her sponsors on it.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 14, 2018, 07:54:45 AM
Every congressman should wear a suit coat, with the logos of all his/her sponsors on it.

That WOULD make them more honest.  In fact, I rather like the idea.  "Senator Smith, brought to you today by The Koch's, The Catholic Church, and some PACs"

Unbeliever

Quote"President Donald Trump likes to boast that he’s breaking records with the latest low unemployment figures. Here’s another record for his administration: The 2018 federal deficit hit the highest level of the last six years.

The deficit jumped 17 percent (or by $113 billion) to $779 billion at the end of Trump’s first fiscal year, according to final figures released Monday by the Treasury Department. That’s mostly due to the massive corporate tax cut that slashed rates from 35 percent to 21 percent, choking revenue for spending, which climbed 3 percent. Much of that was a hike in defense spending and money to pay interest on the climbing federal debt, CNN reported.

The U.S. government’s $523 billion in interest payments to service its debt in 2018 â€" the highest ever â€" was more than the entire economic output of Belgium this year, Bloomberg reported."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbauVaaw4Vk

Does this surprise anyone? Not me, I've been saying for a while that the Putin/Trump agenda is the ruination of America's economy ("America first"), and then the economy of the EU. They seem to be right on track to do just that.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Like the EU?  Move to the EU.  They need suckers to replace the Greeks, Brits maybe the Italians, the Hungarians ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUenC7BWjZ8

It's interesting to see Trump admit that he lies, but will his fan base ever believe that?
God Not Found

Baruch

Only the government should be allowed to lie - Plato

Full quote:

To the rulers of the state then, if to any, belongs the right to use falsehood, to deceive either enemies or their own citizens, for the good of the state: and no one else may meddle with this privilege. - The Republic

Known liars ... George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, FDR ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I bet no president has ever lied nearly as much as the current occupant of the WH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf-HxgdboOU

Oh, but CNN is "fake news," huh?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Baruch

Truthiness is the new reality (same as the old reality).

Tell it to Reverend Weems.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

I am looking forward to Election Day when people who despise Trump win.  The House at least.  The Senate seems unlikely.

The saddest part, but almost sensible, is that the theists will support Trump in spite of his faults that far out range anything previous Presidents did in spite of his immoral and unethical behavior and views.  He gave them 2 radical insane SCOTUS and they forgive him for everything.

That's sick!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on November 03, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
I am looking forward to Election Day when people who despise Trump win.  The House at least.  The Senate seems unlikely.

The saddest part, but almost sensible, is that the theists will support Trump in spite of his faults that far out range anything previous Presidents did in spite of his immoral and unethical behavior and views.  He gave them 2 radical insane SCOTUS and they forgive him for everything.

That's sick!

Maybe.  I dred elections now.  Someone will be disappointed.  Will they start a civil war?  Democrats do.  Just one step closer to elections being banned, replaced by dictatorship.  And yes, you are partisan ... as are most other people.  I am not in this sense, I hate inhumanity, which seems to be brought to the fore by politics.  The center cannot hold, as long as the wings find it profitable to divide and disintegrate the US.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.