News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

In the future, thanks to the Internet, and the crappy security that has to be so CIA can hack everything ...

elections will happen, from home, not a polling booth, and you won't even know the results are as fake as the primaries that Hillary won.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

So in one of his first cases, Kavanaugh is already arguing in favour of indefinite detention of immigrants without a trial. Even Neil, Trumps other appointee, had reservations about this.

But remember, innocent until proven guilty. Isn't that what I was told to think about him? Apparently he doesn't share your ideals...
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

GSOgymrat

Some people wonder why people support Trump. My husband has a degree in business, manages our financial investments, and the economy is by far the issue he cares about most. He believes that Trump's confrontation of China's worldwide economic and strategic aggression, its internal oppression and balancing trade between US and China will be Trump's legacy. He didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but says if Trump continues to push China and protect America's economic interest he will vote for him, regardless of other issues, because he feels economic trade rules will affect America for generations. Agree or disagree, this is part of Trump's appeal.

Mike Cl

Quote from: trdsf on October 11, 2018, 12:44:00 AM
Gore and Kerry both.  I have little doubt in my mind that Kerry had his election stolen in 2004 right here in Ohio, and despite all his posturing about not backing down, he immediately caved anyway.

I'm sorry, but the notion that the exit polls happened to be inaccurate only in Ohio and nowhere else â€" which is what you need to believe in order to accept the "official" 2004 results as being true and accurate â€" is bullshit.  The simple facts are:

• exit polling is not a "guess", it's a well-researched way to measure, within statistical limits, the results of voting; and
  • only one out of every 37 Kerry votes needed to be flipped to a Dubya vote to change the exit poll result to the "official" result; and
  • the CEO of Diebold, HQ'd right here in Ohio and manufacturer of electronic voting machines, had in a rather Orwellian way publicly promised to deliver Ohio for Dubya.
I agree with all that you said.  But I'd prefer if all voting was done with paper ballots.
I for one would really prefer for the head of a voting machine manufacturer to publicly promise to deliver accurate results without regard to who they personally support.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

Quote from: Mike Cl on October 11, 2018, 11:23:03 AM
I agree with all that you said.  But I'd prefer if all voting was done with paper ballots.
So would I.  There's no law that says all ballots have to be counted and announced fifteen minutes after the polls close.  On a matter this important, I want a paper trail.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 11, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
Some people wonder why people support Trump. My husband has a degree in business, manages our financial investments, and the economy is by far the issue he cares about most. He believes that Trump's confrontation of China's worldwide economic and strategic aggression, its internal oppression and balancing trade between US and China will be Trump's legacy. He didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but says if Trump continues to push China and protect America's economic interest he will vote for him, regardless of other issues, because he feels economic trade rules will affect America for generations. Agree or disagree, this is part of Trump's appeal.

So they would ignore the flaws  for their preferred positives. That's just selfish and insane in one go.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on October 11, 2018, 12:36:07 PM
So they would ignore the flaws  for their preferred positives. That's just selfish and insane in one go.

We voted for Clinton even though she's a horrible person because she supported more of our interests. My husband thinks Trump is a horrible person but he's willing to vote for him if the Democrats don't put forth a candidate who will play hardball with China and prioritize US economic interests, which they probably won't. It's not about ignoring the flaws but balancing them against priorities. There nothing insane about believing the health of the American economy is a top priority.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 11, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

Trump is much smoke and little fire.  What little he as done, has been show and tell.  And no one can say how the trade war will work out.  The alternative to letting China become the primary economy starting in the 90s ... was nuclear war.  The USSR is down, and Russia is better than the USSR, but not by much economically.  The Chinese Communist Party morphed ... but with Xi becoming the new Mao ... it seems we are seeing "peak China" for now.  The tendency of nations is to try to become hegemon, with many competitors.  Keeping the competition to non-violence is a challenge.  The US became undisputed hegemon in 1992 ... but that was never meant to last.  Not only a revived Russia, and an ever more vigorous China, but an EU led by Unified Germany ... oppose this.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on October 11, 2018, 01:05:17 PM
We voted for Clinton even though she's a horrible person because she supported more of our interests. My husband thinks Trump is a horrible person but he's willing to vote for him if the Democrats don't put forth a candidate who will play hardball with China and prioritize US economic interests, which they probably won't. It's not about ignoring the flaws but balancing them against priorities. There nothing insane about believing the health of the American economy is a top priority.

Nixon sold out the US to China way back in the 70s.  I was all for it back then.  Al Gore was caught in a China scandal in the 2000 election.  How soon we forget.  That election was so close, that one item could have turned it.

There can be no healthy US economy, without a healthy world economy.  Unfortunately the first is impossible, because the second is impossible.  That is why you have human trafficking immigration criminality, being supported at the highest levels.  Deplorables, all the way down.

The Dems made a pack with the Clinton Cthulhu ... because she promised to eat the gays last.

Most people won't consider the economy vs voting.  Most people believe in a magical free lunch, that many are kept from getting, because Trump etc is a meanie!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on October 11, 2018, 06:01:11 AM
So in one of his first cases, Kavanaugh is already arguing in favour of indefinite detention of immigrants without a trial. Even Neil, Trumps other appointee, had reservations about this.

But remember, innocent until proven guilty. Isn't that what I was told to think about him? Apparently he doesn't share your ideals...

Innocent until proven guilty ... bwahaha ... hasn't been true since we got Al Capone for tax evasion.  Idealists believe all sorts of happy nonsense.

Declaration of Independence = lies
US Constitution and amendments = lies
US legal code based on the above = more lies

Keep trying what is failing, it is sure to work if you try hard enough.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on October 11, 2018, 12:36:07 PM

Voters = insane primates
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 11, 2018, 03:29:57 PM
Just...wow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egGUqv8LTkw

I admit I know nothing about Kanye West, I've never heard him speak before and I'm not even sure I have heard any of his songs. I will only say that I agree with Trump when he responded, "That was quite something."

Baruch

Democrats don't like when welfare/crime slaves think independently.  Gotta keep that 10% strongly voting blindly for communism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur