News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Well, he does love the poorly educated, and they love him right back.

I thought for sure that this must've been a photoshop or something.  So I went and found the tweet.  It's 100% real.

Baruch

Trump continued the job expansion that began under Obama, from about 2011.  The jobs created so far however, are not good jobs.  If we count 7 years of expansion, then that is 70+14 months or 84 months.  So not quite 90.  Of course Obama-god is responsible for the earlier poor expansion, just as Trump-god is responsible for the more recent poor expansion.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on August 09, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
I wonder how long it will take for The Donald to say that his son, Junior,  was just a neighbor and he really never knew much about him...
About three seconds after he decides Junior is a liability.  Could happen sooner rather than later if he figures out Junior's calling him a liar.  I don't think he's smart enough to realize that.  He's perfectly capable of believing both his tweets and Junior's statements at the same time, even if they're mutually exclusive.

An alternate possibility reminds me of Roland Hedley's Return to Reagan's Brain in Doonesbury...
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

I like Doonesbury too.  One of the few good things to crawl out of the 60s.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Many people seem to think that Trump will go down soon, and he will, but only on Putin...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

orcus

Any time there's something that might harm Trump it turns out not to involve him in any way.

Manafort's team made a request that none of the stuff at trial discuss Trump, and Mueller's team agreed.

Flynn's in on some bullshit "lying to the FBI" charge and shows no signs of telling on Trump.

Michael Cohen's a scumbag, but Mueller isn't prosecuting him, indicating that Cohen has nothing on Trump.

None of the guys above seem to have had immunity, and none of them besides Flynn are the kinds of dudes who'd take a fall for Trump.

Nothing hard has come out, and anything that could have been hard proof has turned out to be nothing. Snowflakes get beat.

Unbeliever

It's not over yet, since the weight-challenged female has not yet begun to sing. They were after Clinton for years before they got around to Monica, and Clinton lied about it.
God Not Found

trdsf

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 13, 2018, 04:31:44 PM
It's not over yet, since the weight-challenged female has not yet begun to sing. They were after Clinton for years before they got around to Monica, and Clinton lied about it.
Which lie I find preferable to selling out to a foreign power.  It's a little tragic to think that over the last 50 years in the GOP, you have to consider Nixon a *high* water mark.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Unbeliever

Yeah, we do live in interesting times, huh?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on August 13, 2018, 07:17:07 PM
Which lie I find preferable to selling out to a foreign power.  It's a little tragic to think that over the last 50 years in the GOP, you have to consider Nixon a *high* water mark.

You already did.  How much schlock do you buy from China?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  And most of you are old Viet Cong supporters.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 13, 2018, 07:23:50 PM
Yeah, we do live in interesting times, huh?

That is a Chinese curse ... see my next comment, Round Eyes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Trump donors irked that some of their money is being used as "slush funds to pay fired or troublesome employees"

Well, there's a very simple solution to that problem...

Quote"It's diverting donor money that could be used to wage the midterm election battle or store resources for Trump's re-election," said Dan Eberhart, Trump donor and America First adviser. "Instead, it's an elongated hush payment."
Diverting funds away from the election battle, sounds terrible.  An electoral loss would be awful...for Trump.  Not quite so bad for America, though.

QuoteAt the same time, he said, "they still want to win elections," so wallets aren't necessarily closed.
Makes perfect sense.  I mean, what's the alternative?  Supporting someone who doesn't betray your trust and embarrass you daily?  That's crazy talk.

Unbeliever

GOP forbid Trump should use his own money to pay for hush. His hush fund is probably bigger than his legal fund. Maybe he should ask his boss Putin to pay some of it?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 17, 2018, 01:39:43 PM
GOP forbid Trump should use his own money to pay for hush. His hush fund is probably bigger than his legal fund. Maybe he should ask his boss Putin to pay some of it?

With really rich people, they always use other people's money ... particularly tax payers.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.