News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Hell, Trump doesn't even care if he causes his oldest son to go to prison as long as he can save his own ass! WTF!?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 08, 2018, 07:03:14 PM
Hell, Trump doesn't even care if he causes his oldest son to go to prison as long as he can save his own ass! WTF!?
Really??  I haven't heard anything about this.

Also, *coughingfit*Stalin*coughingfit*

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 08, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

The President can pardon anyone, at anytime, for any reason, or no reason at all.  Clinton did.  So you think he wouldn't pardon his oldest son?  Well, maybe he hates his oldest son, wants to teach him a lesson ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 08, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

Anyone connected with NYC or New Jersey real estate is a mobster.  But then so are most of the people in Congress.  Cohen clearly is a "consiglieri" aka Jewish mafia lawyer.  Think the Star Trek classic episode where they went to Planet Chicago ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7eGdtvo85U

We are living this right now.

And this is in fact, the greatest live action "reality show" ... it is what the Don does ... capiche?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 04, 2018, 03:54:34 PM
Sure, best way to eat flies! To quote Bobby Fischer -"best by test!"

That was P-K4...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 08, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

Oh yeah, he chucked Little Donnie under the bus when he tweeted that Junior did in fact meet the Russians at Trump Tower for dirt on political opponents, leaving Junior to have to double down on the "it was about adoptions!" story, thus by implication calling the Orange Disaster Area a liar.

I foresee a frosty Thanksgiving dinner with the family in the White House this November...

Anyway, here's your scorecard on how the lies about the Trump Tower meeting have evolved over time (from the above BBC News link):

• 8 July 2017: The New York Times reveals the June 2016 meeting took place and Mr Trump Jr releases a statement describing it as a “short introductory meeting” that focused on Russian adoptions
  • 9 July 2017: The Times reports that Mr Trump Jr was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton before the meeting. He confirmed the report but said in a second statement that “no meaningful information” came from the meeting
  • 11 July 2017: Mr Trump Jr tweets screenshots of his email correspondence that discussed setting up the meeting just minutes before the email chain was revealed in a Times story. The emails showed he was eager to accept “sensitive” information that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump”
  • 12-16 July 2017: The president’s lawyer Jay Sekulow denies that Mr Trump was involved in his son’s initial statement to the Times
  • 2 June 2018: The Times reports that Mr Trump’s lawyers wrote a letter to special counsel Mueller acknowledging that he dictated his son’s initial statement
  • 26 July 2018: The president’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen says that Mr Trump approved the June 2016 meeting, contradicting previous statements by the Trump legal team
  • 5 August 2018: The president says his son took the meeting “to get information on an opponent”, but denies having any knowledge of it
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

It is hard to control a family business.  The one founded by my father's father, fell apart after he died.  Damn kids!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on August 09, 2018, 05:58:06 AM
Oh yeah, he chucked Little Donnie under the bus when he tweeted that Junior did in fact meet the Russians at Trump Tower for dirt on political opponents, leaving Junior to have to double down on the "it was about adoptions!" story, thus by implication calling the Orange Disaster Area a liar.

I foresee a frosty Thanksgiving dinner with the family in the White House this November...

Anyway, here's your scorecard on how the lies about the Trump Tower meeting have evolved over time (from the above BBC News link):

• 8 July 2017: The New York Times reveals the June 2016 meeting took place and Mr Trump Jr releases a statement describing it as a “short introductory meeting” that focused on Russian adoptions
  • 9 July 2017: The Times reports that Mr Trump Jr was promised damaging information about Hillary Clinton before the meeting. He confirmed the report but said in a second statement that “no meaningful information” came from the meeting
  • 11 July 2017: Mr Trump Jr tweets screenshots of his email correspondence that discussed setting up the meeting just minutes before the email chain was revealed in a Times story. The emails showed he was eager to accept “sensitive” information that was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr Trump”
  • 12-16 July 2017: The president’s lawyer Jay Sekulow denies that Mr Trump was involved in his son’s initial statement to the Times
  • 2 June 2018: The Times reports that Mr Trump’s lawyers wrote a letter to special counsel Mueller acknowledging that he dictated his son’s initial statement
  • 26 July 2018: The president’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen says that Mr Trump approved the June 2016 meeting, contradicting previous statements by the Trump legal team
  • 5 August 2018: The president says his son took the meeting “to get information on an opponent”, but denies having any knowledge of it

I wonder how long it will take for The Donald to say that his son, Junior,  was just a neighbor and he really never knew much about him...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on August 09, 2018, 06:51:48 AM
I wonder how long it will take for The Donald to say that his son, Junior,  was just a neighbor and he really never knew much about him...

Like George W and Enron?  Standard procedure man.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Unbeliever

This is so hard to believe, how can all these people believe that Trump is the saviour of the planet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x71QNZsVqIc
God Not Found

Baruch

Because he is a clear sign of the End Time!  Obviously ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 09, 2018, 07:22:12 PM
This is so hard to believe, how can all these people believe that Trump is the saviour of the planet?

Trump's presidency was NOT decided in heaven - unless heaven is in Moscow!
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 09, 2018, 07:36:10 PM
Trump's presidency was NOT decided in heaven - unless heaven is in Moscow!

End Time is when your money runs out.  No more subscription to Time.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

We may not hear about this from the MSM, so I'm glad Kyle is on top of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3GxFCA0x2s

The reason Trump was put in office by Putin is the goal of destroying America's economy - America first, the Europe.
God Not Found