News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

How many Americans will ever even hear about this?

QuoteWASHINGTON â€" The U.S. has the authority to keep prisoners locked up at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp for a century without charging them with a crime, as long as the U.S. keeps fighting terrorist groups like the Taliban, al Qaeda or its affiliates, the Trump administration argued in federal court on Wednesday...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc5jr_l_i10

If this can be done to anyone, it can be done to YOU!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Sorry, but after the D party fucked the universe, just to be Republican-lite ... I no longer care about due process.

The best "bleeding heart" is right after you put your bayonet thru it ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Oh yeah.  As if I didn't already think the Orange Disaster Area was a fucking asshole.  That Russian hacking that Mueller issued twelve indictments over?  It's Obama's fault, not Russia's.

Jesus H. motherfucking Christ on a popsicle stick.  What a piece of fucking shit.  And now he's off to Finland to plaster his lips all over Putin's ass.

I am genuinely thankful that there is no reason to think I will ever have to look on him in person, because I fucking well *would* spit on him and call him "Traitor" to his face rather than shake his hand.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on July 14, 2018, 09:58:48 PM
Oh yeah.  As if I didn't already think the Orange Disaster Area was a fucking asshole.  That Russian hacking that Mueller issued twelve indictments over?  It's Obama's fault, not Russia's.

Jesus H. motherfucking Christ on a popsicle stick.  What a piece of fucking shit.  And now he's off to Finland to plaster his lips all over Putin's ass.

I am genuinely thankful that there is no reason to think I will ever have to look on him in person, because I fucking well *would* spit on him and call him "Traitor" to his face rather than shake his hand.

Obama is a Trump puppet, Hillary is a Trump puppet, George Shrub another Trump puppet ... is there no super power he doesn't have?

Who killed Seth Rich?  Why do they want to kill Julian Assange?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

This country is going to go down hill fast:

QuoteThis week, the Trump Department of Justice actually argued in court that gay people aren’t protected by the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and therefore employers should be able to fire someone based solely on their sexual orientation. The administration is openly advocating for bigotry against a large population of its own citizens with this argument, as Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins explains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECffphRarQI

I'm afraid once the SCOTUS is sufficiently stacked with right-wing politicos, the GOP will never lose another SCOTUS case. Where will America be in a decade?
God Not Found

Baruch

I think it is OK to fire people for being members of a banned political party.  I would ban both D and R parties ... recalcitrants should then lose their jobs.  Free trip to Venezuela for Ds and to Somalia for Rs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

The past quarter century or so has been a slow slide into intolerance in the US.  Bush senior once said he didn't think atheists should be considered citizens, and looking back he was a "tolerant Republican".  Bush junior  said he "he saw a soul" in Putin.  They have gotten less sensible and less tolerant ever since, to the point where they will deliberately separate children from their parents now as a tactical maneuver, accept Russian intrusions into our elections, and  think trade wars are good for US farmers and manufacturers.

Farmers can't leave the US but manufacturers are all planning to move production overseas.  Gee that sure makes things better here, right?

Trump wants to be "one of the big guys".  Unfortunately, the "guys" are Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran; the least democratic and free nations on the Earth. 

Trump is a loser on the wordlwide stage he is playing on.  I would love to play him at chess.  He would just throw his pieces out on the board one at a time, having no concept of a coordinated attack.

It wouldn't be such a disaster if he understood his limitations.  There have been Presidents who were not up to the job but paid attention to experienced advisors.  But Trump will not even do that. 

Trump does deserve to be impeached, but that won't happen unless the Democrats have a sweeping election in November to the point where both the House and the Senate are a large majority.

I will hope for that, but I don't expect that in the Senate.  So basically, the House will have to reassert it's powers and stop the Orange Idiot.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on July 17, 2018, 03:12:28 AM
The past quarter century or so has been a slow slide into intolerance in the US.  Bush senior once said he didn't think atheists should be considered citizens, and looking back he was a "tolerant Republican".  Bush junior  said he "he saw a soul" in Putin.  They have gotten less sensible and less tolerant ever since, to the point where they will deliberately separate children from their parents now as a tactical maneuver, accept Russian intrusions into our elections, and  think trade wars are good for US farmers and manufacturers.

Farmers can't leave the US but manufacturers are all planning to move production overseas.  Gee that sure makes things better here, right?

Trump wants to be "one of the big guys".  Unfortunately, the "guys" are Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran; the least democratic and free nations on the Earth. 

Trump is a loser on the wordlwide stage he is playing on.  I would love to play him at chess.  He would just throw his pieces out on the board one at a time, having no concept of a coordinated attack.

It wouldn't be such a disaster if he understood his limitations.  There have been Presidents who were not up to the job but paid attention to experienced advisors.  But Trump will not even do that. 

Trump does deserve to be impeached, but that won't happen unless the Democrats have a sweeping election in November to the point where both the House and the Senate are a large majority.

I will hope for that, but I don't expect that in the Senate.  So basically, the House will have to reassert it's powers and stop the Orange Idiot.

I guess you never heard about the Whites Only lunch counters?  Yes, only in recent times have Americans been violent monkeys.  But you are correct, the House is the center of any real democracy.  That was by design.  But the founders distrusted democracy ... hence the emphasis on republic ... which was radical in its own time ... what no king?  Well Washington was a bit of a king for 8 years, after the coup of 1787.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Anyone not sickened by Trump's performance in Helsinki is no patriot!

It seems that Vlad the Impaler has impaled The Donald...and by extension, America.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 17, 2018, 08:27:14 PM
Anyone not sickened by Trump's performance in Helsinki is no patriot!

It seems that Vlad the Impaler has impaled The Donald...and by extension, America.

Is that you, Senator McCarthy?  I thought you were long dead ;-(

You have lost all perspective in your expression ... but I wouldn't censor you, that is too Franco-German ... see next post

Vlad was from what is now Romania.  And the present Queen of GB is a direct descendant of said Vlad.  Which is simply Slavic for James.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Proper description of Anglo-American free speech ... in proper English ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Qep46tQoQ

The values of censorship is Russian and Catholic ... the values of blocking hate speech is French and German.

Of course those opposed to free speech, are in the same Western family as England and America ... if you don't mind sharing the cattle car with Robespierre and Hitler.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

In battle for nonverbal dominance at U.S.-Russia summit, Putin was the clear winner, experts say
Carrie Keating was almost slack-jawed with amazement by the end of President Trump’s news conference with Russian leader Vladimir Putin Monday. Keating has studied the nonverbal gestures of politicians for three decades, but she found the performance between the two men on the stage nothing short of incredible.

“Whoever made the arrangements, they so clearly favored Putin. You saw him do almost every dominant behavior you could stage in social science lab study,” said Keating, a psychology professor who studies charisma and leadership at Colgate University.

Keating quickly ticked off more than a dozen nonverbal assertions of dominance by Putin â€" including Putin’s agile hop onto the podium (vs. Trump’s lumbering walk), Putin’s animated gestures and the way he often disregarded the audience when speaking.
God Not Found

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 15, 2018, 07:51:22 PM
This country is going to go down hill fast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECffphRarQI

I'm afraid once the SCOTUS is sufficiently stacked with right-wing politicos, the GOP will never lose another SCOTUS case. Where will America be in a decade?

Shit and the libertarians and republicans are so into their shit they lack insight.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 18, 2018, 04:30:48 PM
In battle for nonverbal dominance at U.S.-Russia summit, Putin was the clear winner, experts say

I love it!  Used to be that Western pundits engaged in the black arts of Kremlinology.  Now they do Trumpology ... while being paid by Soros.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

They keep saying that since we are not at war with Russia it isn't treasonous for Trump to act like Putin is his bro while Russia has tampered with the election and is still tampering with our politics. It's like their stupid or something.